Friday 10 July 2015

Deepak to Deepika by MIL

My name is Deepak and this is the story of how I turned to Deepika by my MIL. I am Deepak age 24, height 5ft 7inch and slim body and very less body hair. Am quiet fair as far as guys are concerned. My parents died when I was only 10yrs old. I was born n brought up by my Uncle. I was very shy since my childhood. My Aunty did not like me much so I was brought up like that. I became very submissive n use to accept everything whatever comes to me. After my studies I got a Job and started working as an Analyst. My Aunty wanted to get rid of me so she started insisting for my marriage. I had no other choice but to say Yes. She immediately started looking for a girl and introduced me to Priya. She was 2yrs elder to me and well placed than me in her career. She only have her mother and father died in an accident. She was from chandigarh originally. I was 24yrs old that time. We met and she said yes. She was really very beautiful and attractive. She was of same height like me and very nice body structure. When I met her mother I could not believe my eyes as they both look alike and hardly any age difference. Than came to know that her mother got married at 18yrs of age and now in mid 40s. She has really maintained herself very well. I can see some aura on her face which is little dominating but very attractive. They have their own house in chandigarh.

So after 3 Months we got married. We could not go to our Honeymoon as she had to go to US for some Training as she need to take charge of her new Office in Chandigarh. She asked me to move to chandigarh in her company only as an Analyst. I should stay with her mother to look after her. My Uncle n Aunty had no problem in that. I moved to chandigarh with her and within a week itself I got an Offer in her Company. I could understand now that she hold a very good reputation in her Company. I was given an option to work from home as well. I shifted to her house and within a week she left for US for 6 Months. My MIL welcomed me in the House. It was a really nice House with small garden n parking Area. My MIL had 1 Car also with her which she only used to drive.

I was given a seperate room. That room was a very girly room with Pink Paint on all the Walls and very feminine wardrobe. My MIL asked me that I should use the clothes in the Almirah and no need to unpack my stuff as there are enough dresses for me in the Almirah. I got little confused but said Ok. I took bath and came back with towel wrapped on my body to open the Almirah. I was shocked to find complete collection of feminine dresses there. I was not in a condition to call my MIL there so just selected the less feminine dress as possible. I wore a black Panty and normal top along with leggings. My MIL called me for Dinner. I came downstairs and she given a surprised look at me. She said "Wonderful Deepak, I never thought you will wear the dress without saying anything. Looks like my daughter choice is really nice. You have to learn lot of things in next 6 Months till my daughter come from US." I was looking at her completely puzzled. We ate Dinner and she told me many feminine things about how girl behave and duties etc etc. I was wondering why she is telling all that to me.

I went upstairs and slept without thinking too much. In the morning I started my morning routine and again wore a Top with laggings. I came downstairs for breakfast and find nothing there. My MIL saw me and she was looking little angry. I asked her what happen. She said that yesterday I told you about some duties. You should suppose to wake up early and cook breakfast for both of us. Need to do all household work as well. I was about to Question my MIL but the way he stared me could not utter a single word. Looking at my situation she smiled and said what submissive sissy I am. I was little turned on with that remark and she noticed that as well. Look Deepak now you are here and you need to follow whatever I say else you will have lots of problems in life. Your Uncle n Aunty dont want you and you already left your Job being in my daughter's company. Let me tell you that you are working in my Company. Yes you heard it right I own this Company. Am MD of this company and my daughter is in the board of directors. So I can throw you out anytime and I can assure that you wont get any Job anywhere. So either be on the road like a beggar or do as I told you. I could not say a single word and just nodded my head. She said "Good Sissy and now follow me."

She took me in to my Room upstairs. She asked me to strip and I did immediately. Now am only in my Panty. She examined me and from dressing table handed over a Cream to me. She asked me to apply all over my body and take bath in warm water after 15mins and call her inside. I should not close the bathroom door as well. I did as she said and after applying went into the Tub after 15mins. I called my MIL saying "Mam please come". She came inside and so pleased with my as I addressed her Mam. She said that am learning fast and should call her Mam only. She helped me removing the Cream and I can see all my body hair gone with Water. I had less hair but now my Body is completely Hairless. She given me the Towel and asked me to drap up my waist like a girl. I came in to the room. She examined me and gave me Pink Panty to wear. She removed my Tower after I wore the Panty. She took breast forms and asked me to sit on the dressing table. She glued the 36D size breast forms on my chest. I can feel the weight of the breast forms. Already smoothnes of skin and silky panty fabric making me excited. I was feeling like I never felt before. She than helped me to wear a silky and sexy Pink bra. It fit me perfectly. She than asked me to wear nice embroidary Kurti and matching laggings. She did little makeup and said that today this is enough, however, tomorrow I will book an appointment for u to look better. I did all the work at home like that and in the Night she gave me a Nighty to wear.

Next morning I woke up early and took bath. Mam has already laid a dress for me last night. I wore that dress and came downstairs to cook breakfast. After breakfast my Mam asked me to get ready as she have booked an appointment for me. I was about to go to change in my Male dress she stopped and said that I have to go like this. I said No I cannot go like this. A hard slap on my face from her. You sissy am not asking your wish, just do as I say. Am just telling you what you need to do. Never ever say No to me. I dont like people saying No to me. I nodded my head and followed her. She asked me to sit in the Car and drove me to some beauty saloon. It looks like a renowned Parlor in the middle of the City. She parked the Car and asked me to come out. I was dying of shame and embarrassment to come out like that. However, luckily as in the morning not much crowd was there. I immediately entered the Parlor and she greeted the lady there. She looked at me and smiled. My Mam told her something and they both burst into laughter. She ordered her girls to take me In. Girls took me inside which looks like a private room. She came inside as seems my MIL already left the Parlor. She examined me closely and said lot of things need to be done. She ordered "Girls he should not have a single trace of a Man when he leave from here. He should be a complete she. Got it". All girls burst into huge laughter. Than that lady looked at me and said do as my girls told you to do. If you say No I will tell it to your Mam and you know what will happen next. She smiled and left the room. Girls immediately start working. They asked me to strip and drape a white cotton cloth all over me. They took me another room and asked me to lay there. That was hair removal via Laser. The switched On the machine and asked me to lay there for approx 15mins. I was exposed to some rays little uncomfortable but I lay there as instructed. After 15mins they switched off the machine and asked me to come out. They again took me to the same room and examined by body which was more smooth now and not a single trace of any Hair. It was as if I did not have any hair on my body ever. Another girl came with a tray with some injections. She injected me on both my hips, chest and arms. I felt little drowsy as fell down and became unconsious. I woke after sometime and realized that was unconsious from an hour or so. I saw that 2 girls working on my legs and 2 on my hands. They were giving manicure n pedicure. After that they did my facial and styled my hair backwards. One girl bought piercing gun and pierced my ears twice and one hole in my Nose. After my facial and piercing, they arched my eye brows in a very feminine shape and also did some threading on my face. They were giving me very extensive makeover. After all this been done, they gave me a red color padded bra n matching panty n asked me to wear it. I removed the cloth and wore that as instructed. They already did something to my breastforms that if am nude noone can say that they are not my boobs. After that they gave me a designer red color salwar suit to wear. I wore that as well. Now I sat on the chair and they did my Nails with bright red Nail Polish 3 coats each Nail along with toe nails. All painted red and than they let me wear dozen bangles in each hand. They applied very light foundation n powder as after facial my face was looking completely girly. They fixed fake lashes, kajal, mascara and than red color bright lipstick. They fix 2 studs in my ears with long earrings along with a Nose ring. Than came small bindi and medium size wig. They styled the hair a little and helped me wearing medium heels. Now I can see myself in full length mirror. I was looking like a hot n sexy girl any guy should crave for. Not even a single trace of man anywhere. The owner came inside and looked at me. She said good job girls, she is ready. So as you are a complete girl, your name is Deepika.

Deepika let me give you a little brief now, I have given you Injections so that you should grow your boobs and ass like girls. You have to come here daily for atleast 2 weeks to learn everything a girl does. You need to learn all your makeup by yourself and wearing different dresses. By the time Priya is here you should have learned all the things a girl should do for her hubby. Remember Priya is your Husband and your MIL is your Mam. They both own you in every manner as when you joined their company you have already signed to do whatever they say. You have given your life to them and they own you completely. You have to take these Medicines daily and 2 Injections for next 15days so that you should grow your boobs and hair. With the laser treatment you will not have any hair on your body in future as well. You need to keep youself in shape and learn all modern traits of a girl. Am telling you all this so that you should not have any problem and not get punished from your MIL i.e. Mam. My Car will drop you home now. I was in a complete state of shock after hearing all this.  I had no other choice but to accept everything she said. I went home in her Car. My Mam welcomed me and praised my beauty. So daily I have to visit the Parlor now. This was my routine set up by my Mam.

Monday - Dress up in Salwar Suit
Tuesday - Dress up in Saree
Wednesday - Dress up in Kurti n Leggings
Thursday - Dress up in Skirt n Top along with stockings
Friday - Jeans n Top (Ultra Modern dresses)
Saturday - Gown or anything similar
Sunday - Heavy Saree

In next one Month I was completely trained into wearing all the female dresses, carrying myself, how to walk and talk in front of people, walking in high heels, doing my own makeup (heavy n normal). I have grown my own breast of about 34 in size with little wide hips. Because of female hormones my lips have become very seductive, my hair has grown up till my back, voice is also little feminine and hips have become little wide as well. My penis has not shrinked but now I dont get erection as such. Now I dress up as smart as I could and accompany my Mam everywhere as her Secretary.

Another month gone and now I completely forget I was male before except my Penis which is of no use to me. I take deep interest in all feminine things. I love shopping, teasing males, partying like a female. I have now started attending meetings on my own. I enjoy watching Males as well. My Mam has noticed all these changes and very happy with all the progress. In last 2 Months I have not spoken to Priya even once. I also help my Mam in her makeup and wearing clothes like a perfect Maid. I also style her hair as well. I was like a trained beautician now. After all female instincts me I badly needed someone to accompany me. I have started flirting with males now openly. My MIL once saw me flirting with Male colleagues and roaming around. She did not like that. She did not say anything to me but she planned something.

On weekend she told me to stay at home as she was expecting someone. I became happy thinking that some clients would come and I will get a chance to meet new guys. But to my surprise that Parlor lady came along with her 2 girls. I welcomed her and she complimented me for my looks and dress. I went into kitched to cook something. My MIL and she talk about something and after about half an hour she left leaving her 2 assistants. My MIL than announced that Deepika today you are going to be complete female. You will experience something which is dream for every girl. I looked puzzled and MIL asked the 2 girls to take me inside. I went inside with them and they asked me to get ready. They told me that today I have to become bride which is dream of every girl. I got strange feeling inside me after hearing this and both girls smiled at me. They started their work on me. I was given extra feminine makeover and treatment. They helped me wearing bridal lehanga and jewellery and than come makeup. They did very heavy makeup with darked red lipstick and Nail Polish. They applied instant mehandi on my both hands and legs as well. I was given extra makeover top to bottom. They styled my hair in a bun with long hair wig till my back in a choti full of flowers. It took almost 4hrs to get me ready.

I was taken into another room completely decorated like the first night. I could not understand all this but enjoying the feeling as a bride. I waited there in the room. After sometime my MIL came into that room as a Groom. First I thought its a Man but when I looked closer I realize its my MIL i.e. Mam. She came near me and sat on the bed. She grabbed my face and looked into my eyes. I was given a very heavy makeup so my look was very sexy and little sluttish as well. My MIL also did makeup but very light one. She was looking quiet modern but yet sexy. She slowly started touching my body. I was shivering with that feeling of a bride and touch. She removed little jewellery and started kissing me deeply. I could feel her and my lipstick together and after 2 months got a hard on. My MIL started kissing me all over. She undressed me slowly and I completely gave in. She removed the hair clips and now my hair is left open. I was feeling awesome. She was pressing my boobs and kissing me all over. She than removed her dress as well and now she was only in Panty and Bra. She was so sexy I cant even imagine. Perfect figure at that age is simply awesome. However I noticed something between her legs and thats came the surprise. Its a Strap On Dildo. She let my hand on that and make me to feel that. She than suddenly put my face on her dildo. I myself started sucking it deep. She said you are really a slut and sissy. My daughter has chosen the right person for the right Job. After giving a blowjob, she let me lie on the bed and started spanking my ass. She than inserted 1 finger, than two and applied little gel as well. Afte she is satisfied I feel a something entering in my ass. This was quiet big. I moaned and started shouting. She immediately put her lips on my lips and give pressure on my ass. After few mins struggle the Dildo is completely In. I could feel that am on fire and cut in 2 pieces. After a moment she started pressing slowly to make me accommodae the length. I was in pain n slowly pain subsidised with little pleasure. My MIL sense that n started moving the Dildo In n Out slowly. I moaned like a true slut and she picked up the face and than started stroking hard. In few mins she was stroking as hard as she could. I was enjoying and meeting every stroke of her. After fucking me for almost 10 mins she took it out and asked me to stand up. My ass was feeling empty and I could barely stand because of the hard fuck. She than went to Sofa and set there and asked me to sit on the dildo. I did that and as it was a different Position it was unbearable pain. After few mins I felt relaxed and started riding on her cock myself. I started doing that with great pace myself. She was amazed with that transformation. She shouted you bitch thats what your place is. Thats what you were craving for and flirting with other Men. You are born to be taken like that. You should get taste of real thing as well very soon. I was turned on with all these words and fucking myself as hard as I can. My hair was coming on my boobs on my back. My body was jerking and a nice feeling of getting fucked. My MIL fucked me in almost all positions that night. I was amazed with her strength and Power. I got so tired with all that fucking that dont know when I dozed off with that dildo in my ass. When I woke up in the morning I could feel the cock still in my ass and am sleeping with my MIL like a newly bride. I slowly get off the bed and looked myself. My makeup was gone and looking like a newly bride being taken for the first time.

After that day I became wife of my MIL and she used to fuck me daily. She left no place in the house where she has not fucked me hard. She fucked me in the kitchen, dining room, on sofa, in bathroom. All corners of the house have my moans getting fucked. I was allowed to wear only heavy Sarees and makeup now. 5 months passed like that and now only a Month left for Priya to come back. My MIL told me about it and asked me to follow strict diet. My weight should not be more than 50kg and I should wear only Modern dresses from now onwards with extra high heels. With all the diet and exercise my figure has become ultra feminine like a Model. So now the day when Priya was supposed to come. My MIL asked me to go to Parlor and get ready and pick her up from Airport in Delhi. I went to Parlor where I had my long nails painted red, my long hair till waist styled in a sexy style. I wore skirt upto knee with black stockings and high heels. I ws given an almost a look of a Model. I went to pick Priya from Delhi Airport. When I was waiting for her in the arrival area every Man was looking at me with lust in his eyes. I was getting raped by every Man in the eyes itself. I was somehow enjoying that moment and feeling. Than Priya arrived and I waved my hand to her. She straight came to me and we kissed like 2 girls. She complimented me for my looks and dresses. We sat in the Car and she asked the driver to go to Hotel Taj. I was surprised and she said that its been 7 Months I have seen you and lets enjoy the time.

We checked into the Hotel Honeymoon suite and she went to washroom to freshen up. She gave me another similar dress to wear and changed herself in a similar dress. We were like 2 Goddess every Man should ask for. We went to disc in the Night and had some drinks. We dance hard and many guys tried to come closer. She asked me to chose anyone and dance with that Man. I selected a guy and accepted his invitation of dance. We dance on the floor and he came very close to me. I was enjoying every bit of it. Than suddenly that guy came closer and started kissing me on my lips. I resisted just for a sec and than gave in completely. I forgot that Priya is watching us. We french kiss for almost 10mins and than I gain my senses and pushed him back. I come out of the floor and tried to ran away from there when Priya stopped me. She said where am I going. She told me nothing wrong in that n should enjoy every bit of my life. I should experience a girl feel with her Man. She gave me the room keys and looked at that guy. That guy understood everything and come to me. He picked up my hand and we went outside of disc. We went into our room suite. The moment we entered he again started kissing me all over. I stopped him and said let me get ready first. He said Ok. I immediately went inside changed into a transparent pink nighty with bikni and panty. I did my makeup like a sexy slut and called him in. He looked at me and we started kissing each other again. I removed his clothes and taken his penis in my hands. I immediately started sucking the Penis like a true slut. He was in heaven. He grabbed my long hair and push me towards his Penis strongly. I removed my Nighty and now only in panty n bra. He was sucking my boobs and nipples. He was feeling my long hair and removed my panty. He was shocked for a while looking at my penis. But he was so hard on and excited he immediately turned my back and started kissing my ass and all over me again. He kissed me on my lips and stroked his hard cock in my ass. In one motion I took all of his meat in my ass. I moaned like a bitch and he started stroking slowly and than hard. He was fucking me hard and than in that very motion he picked me up. Now he was standing and I was in his arms sitting on his cock. He was really very strong and started fucking me in same motion. It was an awesome feeling. I never experienced such pleasure with my Mam. This was amazing. He fucked me for almost half an hour and than released his juices inside my ass. We crashed on the bed. After few mins he started playing with my hair and we started kissing again. His penis become hard again and we had anoter session of intense sex. He fucked me 3 times in that night and we slept in each other arms.

Priya woke me up in the morning and the guy was not there. She already ordered breakfast and I went to freshen up. I was still feeling the intense sex I had last night. We were having breakfast and than we had little conversation.

Priya: So I saw you enjoyed a lot last night.
Deepika: You saw me having sex with that Man.
Priya: Yes, ofcourse after all thats what I paid for.
Deepika (Shocked): You paid for it means
Priya: Dont be so shocked. My Mom has told me everything happened in last 7 Months. Do you think I am a fool not to know whats happening in my absence. It was our idea to feminize you. As me and my Mom hate Man. We always wanted to dominate Men. Thats why I marry you as I could figure out how submissive you were when we met. However, the results of your feminization were more than we expected. So I asked my Mom to make you a real girl. She fucked you in all these Months but still you were not completely satisfied. I did not want to start my life with you flirting with other Men. So I planned this to get you satisfied completely as a female. I hired this escort for you so that you have no feeling left in you as a female. Now as you have experienced everything you will be my wife. You will serve me and my Mom whenever we want to. We will also adopt a girl after sometime so that we can have kids as well. I want complete dominance of female in our house.
Deepika: Ok Mam.
Priya: Am not your Mam. Am your husband and you will call me like that only. We will have another marriage register abroad as thats allowed in other Countries. We will be shuffling between the Countries and settle down once we adopt kids.
Deepika (I nodded my head in acceptance)

Priya came forward hugged me and kissed me on my lips. I rest in her arms like a wife does with her husband. Now am wife of Priya and my name is Deepika Priya Khurana.

3 comments:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with LinkShrink and make money for every visit to your short links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just received a check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can make by taking paid surveys from home...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid over $500 for doing paid surveys to finally set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you would like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and restaurants...

    Then I urge you to watch this short video to unveil a weird little secret that might get you your very own harem of beautiful women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete