Sunday 5 February 2017

Dream Come True Part 3

Nupur had some Plans for our first night and hence we did not do anything. We went for Honeymoon in Mumbai. This was little unusual to plan a Honeymoon in Mumbai but that was Nupur's idea. After checking in the Hotel in Mumbai, Nupur asked me to take rest as she want to go to market to buy few personal things. I did not have any problem and I went to sleep after freshen up. After 2-3 Hrs Nupur came and wake me up. She had some shopping bags. She asked me to get ready as this is going to be our first night however with a twist that she will be the groom and am the bride. I got very excited to know that but did not realize whats going to come my way now.

I took shower and applied hair removal cream on my body. My body was already hairless, however, I did one more time so remove single trace of hair if left any. Applied lotions and cream as given by Nupur. She asked me not to wear anything and just come out in Towel. When I came with towel wrapped at waist she scolded me that this is not how female behave. She than tied the towel to my waist. She was ready with Mehndi and asked me to sit on chair. I already had Mehndi on my hands due to our marriage and out of excitement I did not mind my hands already covered with Mehndi till my elbow which is little unusual for a guy but thats Ok for me.

She asked me to sit on the chair and relax for a while. Suddenly someone knock the door of our Room and Nupur went to open the door. I was expecting somebody from the Room Service instead a lady walked in with some bags. Nupur welcomed her inside and I was little embarrassed sitting on the chair in towel like a girl. She introduced her as her close friend running a beauty parlor in Mumbai and she called her today to make our first night memorable. She walked closer to me and looked at me from top to bottom. Than she starting open her bags and get her stuff out. I was not even know the kind of stuff she had.

So first come Mehndi as that's gonna take a long time. Nupur started applying Mehndi on my legs and Anita (her friend) started doing manicure. After manicure she applied bright red nailpolish on fingers. She applied multiple coats to make it as dark as possible. In the meantime Nupur finished Mehndi. I was asked to keep my legs on table with no movements and Anita started doing my facial. After facial she plucked my eye brows a bit and styled it. She than pierced my ears 2 holes each side. I was feeling good but scared as well that how I will manage outside as a guy. She than started doing my face makeup. She applied foundation to give me more girly natural look. She than applied dark kajal and mascara and powder as well. She than fixed fake eye lashes and did my eye makeup completely. She than moved to my lips and applied bright red color lipstick. Again she applied very dark outline and multiple coats and finishing with liquid lipstick to make it more bright and red.

In the meantime it was time to remove mehndi. Anita removed it and cleared the skin with some liquid she bought with her. This was to make mehndi more dark and clear the skin to make it smooth. Anita than took out breast forms and with the help of adhesive pasted on my chest. She outlined it with foundation to make it visible and real. Nupur than handed over me red color bra and panty. The set was really sexy and soft. With the touch of material itself I was feeling aroused and excited. Nupur noticed it and told me tie up my penis underneath it so that no bulge is visible outside. Anita was smiling looking at my situation. She was indeed enjoying it as well. I came out wearing only the bra and panty as directed by Nupur. She than gave me lahenga and helped me to wear it. It was of my size only and the same one which Nupur wore in our wedding. She told me that she got it altered immediately after our marriage with a new blouse and helped me wearing it as well. After am ready with lahenga Anita helped me wearing bangles in each hand. Almost 2 dozen bangles in each hand along with rings. Nupur tied anklets in my legs. They were bit heavy and realized that Nupur is making me ready with all her stuff.

Anita than asked me to sit again and fix long hair wig till my back and styled the hair. The hairstyle was sexy but simple as well. Both helped me to wear some Jewellery like Necklace and long earrings. My necklace was coming on my boobs and my bangles sounds giving me sensations. Anita than finalized my makeup with some touch up and I was ready as a bride. I saw myself in full length mirror in the room and amazed with my beauty.

Anita complemented me as well saying that you are one of the most beautiful brides she did in her parlor. Nupur made some payments and than she left. It was already 8pm in the Night. So now in the room only me and Nupur.

1st Night to follow in next part.

No comments:

Post a Comment