Tuesday 2 July 2019

Accident

Story from Rajibalan Blog

My name is manoj. And I am a software engineer. I got married 3 years ago. My wife's name is manju. We have a son. My father is a businessman. My mom is a housewife. My wife also a housewife. We are living happily.
One night, while I was going to home. I met with an accident. I was hurt very badly. Some people took me to the hospital and informed it to my family.
After 3days. I slowly opened my eyes. I can see my mom, dad and my wife with my son. I tried to get up but I can. It is paining. I am feeling very strangely and my family is not talking normally. After some time, I asked my dad to help me to the toilet. At that time, my mom came forward and helped me. I went the toilet and took my hand to catch my penis and it so missing. I started crying and shouting. My mom and my wife consoled me and took me to my bed. My mom told me, I was injured very badly and the doctors don't have any other choice except removing it. I was crying and my mom also don't know what to say. After some day, we went to our home.
I am not normal yet. My family also didn't force me for anything. Days passed, the injuries are completely healed.
Whenever I went to the toilet, I used to cry. I started to pee like women. I didn't went out of the home for 2-3 months. I never replied to my boss mails and they fired me. My beard and my hair grown long. One day, my wife asked me to remove my beard. I was in depression, so I immediately scolded her. Then I felt bad. I said sorry to her. She just smiled and applied, shaving cream to my face. She started to shave my beard. Suddenly by mistake, she removed some part of mustache. I don't know what to, I can't keep half mustache, so I asked her to shave it completely. My wife shaved me neatly.

My wife took a comb and brushed my hair. We had our tiffin. I sat on the sofa to watch TV. My dad sat beside me and told me, you no need to find a job, you can help me in the business. I felt happy for that.
Soon, I became normal and started to talk normally. Soon, I noticed some changes in my body, I thought they are because of the injuries and I am using some medicines, so I didn't care much about it. I slowly lost my muscle and looking weak. My mom and my wife also noticed it. I stayed in home and used to spend time with my son.
One day, my wife noticed the increase in my chest size. She touched it and said, you are having breasts. I said no, they may be because of the medicine.
My wife called one of her doctor friend to our home. We went to a room and my wife asked me to show it. I felt shy but I don't have to feel shy in front of the doctor, so I showed her. Doctor was surprised to see my nicely shaped breasts. She touched it and said, you are body may be producing lot of female hormones and she prescribed me some medicine. And suggested me to wear a bra, till I get normal.
My wife measured my breasts and bought some bras and panties for me. I asked her, why did she bought panties. She told me, you can feel better in panties than your underwears. I removed my shirt and I am feeling it like a embarrassment. My mom gave me some support and told me, your body is demanding a bra and you have to wear it. My wife took a bra, and helped me to wear it. She arranged my breasts nicely in the cups and hooked it from the back. Then I went to the bathroom and changed to panty. I feel very smooth. Then I wore my shirt and Pant. I told my mom that, it looks weird of having these breasts. My mom laughed and said get used to it. Due to wearing a bra, it is clearly visible that, I am having breasts. In the evening my dad noticed it, my mom explained him everything.

One day, my mom and my wife went for shop some groceries. I am in the home with my son. He is a baby . I was holding him and watching TV. Suddenly he started to bite my breasts, I removed his mouth from the breasts and he started crying. I don't what to do. I searched for the milk bottle but I couldn't find it. He is crying louder and louder. With no other choice, I sat on the sofa and removed my shirt buttons. He started to bite and suck my breasts. It is a different feeling for me. I know I can produce milk. After some time he slept. Then I kept my shirt buttons.
Soon my mom and my wife came to the home and I didn't tel them about it.
Days passed, I didn't get any better. My mom and my wife told me, breasts won't do any harm, so you no need to worry about it.
Now my hair grown longer and longer. Daily my wife used to brush it. One day, she brushed it and did a ponytail. I was shocked and I told her to remove it. My mom and my wife suggested me to wear at least ponytail, so that I look good.
I too agreed. I can't go out, so I stayed only in the home.
Now I became very close to my mom. She is treating me differently now. We three of us used to chit chat the whole day. I am not a big fan of sports, I only watch movies. As my mom and my wife are watching TV serials, I don't have any other choice except to watch serials with them. My mom and my wife explained me the past episodes of the serial. I too got interest in serials.
One day, while I am eating popcorn , some of it fell into my cleavage. My wife started laughing after seeing it. I went to my room and removed them. After sometime again, it fallen into my cleavage. My mom laughed and covered my breasts with a towel. She told me to use while eating.
Soon, I started to use towel to cover my breasts. Because my breasts size, I used to remove my 1-2 shirt buttons also.
One day, all the towels are wet and I want something to cover my breasts. I asked my wife. She went to our room and came with a dupatta and have it to me. I told her to give me a towel. My wife told me, it's not going to make much difference by covering you breasts with dupatta. She took dupatta and covered my breasts with it. My mom also forced me to use it. My dad didn't care much about it.

I got used to dupatta. I became very weak and sensitive like my mom and my wife. I don't any muscles like a man. My hips and my butt are changed to femine way. My clothes became very uncomfortable for me. My shirt became very tight near my breasts, my Pant is unsuitable near my hips and butt. My hair grown longer and longer. Now hair just crossed my midback.
One day, my mil came to our home. She knew about condition but never met me as she don't want me to feel uncomfortable. I don't know how to face her. My mil is surprised seeing me wearing dupatta. My wife and my mil had a long discussion about something. My mil enquired about my health. I said, I am fine. At that time, my dupatta is falling from my shoulders, she took it and arranged it. She told me, you have to be very careful and you should always cover your breasts. I don't how to react to my mil's words. I simply nodded my head.
Evening she left. In the night we had our dinner and went to our rooms to sleep. I went to my room and sat on the bed. My wife also came to our room. She is changing from saree to nighty. We haven't sex for a long time. I tightly hugged her from the back. She understood my feelings. We slept on the bed, I am getting mad by seeing her breasts but I can't do anything. I was disappointed. I told her sorry for not satisfying her. She just smiled and bought something from her cupboard.

She bought a dildo, which much big than my penis. I asked her why, you bought it. She told me, you can satisfy me in sex and I can't satisfy you in sex. And this is the only way, we both can have sexual feeling. I said no but she forced me to try it, at least once. I too agreed for it. First she started to press my breasts and kissed me all over my body then she slowly inserted the dildo into my vegina. I started to feel pleasure as well as pain. I started to enjoy it. She started to bite me and I didn't stop her. Soon we slept like that. Next day, when I woke up, I saw her face on my breasts. She is using my breasts like a pillow. My breasts are in red colour and became very soft. I wore my bra and woke her up. She smiled seeing me and again she started to press my breasts. I realised that I can't stop her. So I ran from there. Soon I realised that I am behaving like a women.
Whenever I am alone, my wife used me hug me and used to kiss me on my neck, and touched my butt and pinched my hips. I acted like I was resisting but I was enjoying it. I don't why I am allowing my wife to dominate me.
One day, I asked my mom and my wife to buy me new clothes. As we all became very close. My mom told me, you no need to buy new clothes as you can share our clothes from now on. I was shocked and said no. My mom made me to sit on a sofa and told me, you can't stay your entire in the home, you can't go out wearing male clothes as they won't suit you, so from now onwards start using female clothes slowly. I don't have any words to say. My mom took me to my room and took a nighty from my wife's cupboard. I am simply standing. My mom asked me to remove my clothes, with no other option I removed my clothes. Now I am in bra and panty. Then my mom helped me in wearing the nighty. After that she told me that, soon you are going to get your own blouses for the sarees. When I heard the word saree, I don't how to react. My wife is standing beside, she told me not to get worried as we are here to help.

Even though my dad saw me in nighty, he didn't say anything. Entire day, I was in nighty. It is very comfortable. Next, day in the morning I took my bath and I can see a top and long skirt on the bed. I know it was for me. I wore it and went to the hall. My mom told me you are learning very quickly. My mom told me it is the time for you to wear a braid. I requested my mom not to do it and she too agreed.
One day, my dad have a business trip and my mom also decided to go with him.

At that time my mil called my wife and asked us to come to her home for few days. I am not at all interested but my wife requested me. I wore one of my loose clothes and went to my mil's home. She is very happy to see us. My wife bought only one bag. My mil asked about mine. I don't what to say. My wife told her that manoj started to wear women clothes. Immediately my mil sat next to me and told me you took the right decision. Me and my wife took the rest.
Next day, early in the morning my wife woke me up and asked me to take a bath. After that I can see a beautiful silk saree on the bed. I asked my wife to give me any other clothes. My wife told me that she bought only sarees. I have no other choice. I never thought of wearing a saree but now I am about to wear one. I already wore bra and panty. My wife gave me a silk blouse and helped me to wear it. It fitted me nicely. Then she took a pavada and I wore it. Then my wife took the silk saree. I asked my wife that why she bought silk saree for me. My wife laughed and said, you are going to start wearing saree with a silk saree. She nicely did pleats and arranged it properly. Then she neatly pinned the pallu on the left shoulder. Now I am in saree. Then she left to take her bath. I silently sat on the bed.
Suddenly my mil entered the room. She was surprised seeing me. She sat next to me and told me, you like Queen in the saree. She asked me, why are you not dressed completely. I don't what is she talking about. She noticed my confusion. She saw matching bangles for my saree on the dressing table. She took it and started to put them in my hands. I don't why I am allowing her. Then she took a comb and started to brush my hair. Then she middle parted it and braided it. Then she kept bindi on my forehead.
Then she told me, why are sitting here, you can help me in cooking. She didn't wait for my answer. She took my hand and took me to kitchen. She slowly started to teach me cooking and I am simple following her instructions.
Soon my wife is ready in her clothes. My mil told me now we are ready to go to a temple. I was shocked and said no. My mil told me, no one will recognise you as a man. We reached the temple and my wife and my mil bought some stuff for the temple. I was nervously looking here and there. Suddenly some one kept something in my hair. It is my mil, she kept jasmine flowers in my hair.

I asked my mil to remove the flowers. She told me, you should use all things women uses, so that you be comfortable as a women. I tried to convince them but it is of no use. We went inside the temple and took our prayers. While sitting, my mil asked me to take my pallu into my hands. I told her that I am not comfortable in the saree. My mil laughed and said, soon you will feel comfortable in the sarees.
We spent few days with my mil and decided to go to our home. Even while returning home, my wife dressed me in the saree. My mil gave me a box. She told me, it's their tradition to present clothes to their sil. I thought, it may be a shirt but I was wrong. When I opened it, I can find a saree. My mil told me, it is the made in their village. She told me, thus saree suits you.
Soon we went to our home. My mom is there in the home. She was surprised seeing me in the saree. She asked me, how you feel in the saree. I told my mom that I am not comfortable. My mom laughed and said, you will get used to it. We sat on the sofa. My mom told me, I never thought one day my son will wear sarees but now he is wearing it.
In the evening when my dad saw me in the saree he is shocked. But didn't ask me anything about it.
While I was watching TV, my mom gave me some vegetables to cut. I said, I don't know, how to cut. My mom smiled and said, I know your mil taught you how to cut. Then I realised my wife told everything to my mom. With no other option, I started cutting the vegetables.
On festival day, my mom woke me early in the morning and asked me to take a bath. I took it and I can find a silk saree on my bed. I don't know how to wear it. I asked my mom to help me. My mom told me, you have learn, how to wear a saree. She dressed me neatly in the saree. Then she made me wear the bangles and anklets. Now my hair very long. My mom centre parted my hair and braided it. Then she asked me to help my wife in her works. I went to my wife started helping her. And my dad saw me. He is watching TV. My mom bought flowers and kept in my hair, in front of my dad. I don't how to show my face to my dad. Even while doing prayers, I was with my mom and my wife.
One day, to my surprise, my friend came to our home. She is a women and her name is jaya. I was watching TV. She came to me and asked me, where is manoj. I don't what to say. Then my mom came to her and told her, she is manoj. First she didn't understood then she recognised me. My mom told everything to her. Then we sat on the sofa. I don't what to do. Some how, I spoke with her. And we chatted for a while. She asked my mom that, why you didn't pierce manoj's ears and nose. My mom told her, soon they will pierce it. I was shocked. Jaya saw me face told me, not to worry about anything. The pain will be for a day, after that you can wear beautiful earrings. She told me that she is working as a beautician. And she even bought piercing gun with her. I was shocked. My mom told her, now you can pierce manoj's ears. I was shocked. I said no but my mom forced me, then jaya pierced my ears. Then she asked my mom, do you pierce his nose. I was waiting for my mom's answer. And she said yes. I was devastated. Jaya pierced my nose. I was in pain. Then after sometime jaya left our home.
After few days, my mom told me now you can wear earrings and nose stub. My mom helped me in Wearing big jhumkas. Then is helped me in wearing nose stub.
In the afternoon, while we are eating, I was serving food to my dad. While serving the food, my bangles are making lot of noise and my earrings are touching my cheeks. I don't how my dad is feeling, watching his in saree with jewellery.

One day, we all went to a picnic. There my dad is asked to fill something. In the my dad filled, 2 males, I felt happy that he is considering me as male but I was wrong. Next he filled 3 females. Then I realised 2 males are my dad and my son. And the females are me, my mom and my wife. Even though my mom and my wife saw my dad referring me as a women, they acted normally.
There they are conducting some competitions for women. Some how we won it. And they presented 3 sarees for us. They asked to drape the saree on shoulder to take a pic. It was embarrassing for me. While my dad and my son are playing, I was sitting along with my mom and my wife.

One day, one lady came to our home with some sarees to sell. My dad is watching TV. My mom and my wife are selecting some sarees. I was going to my room. Suddenly my mom called me and asked me to take some sarees for me. I was shocked. She pulled my hand and made me to sit beside her. She took some sarees and started keep them know my shoulder. Finally she selected some sarees for me also . My mom told me, today we have to go to shopping for buying matching bangles to our sarees.
In the evening we went for shopping. She bought some bangles for me. While returning to home, my wife bought some nail polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment