Tuesday 2 July 2019

Queen

My name is anusha .i am not a girl . I live with my mother and father . When i am born we have so much wealth .but my father believes astrology very much . One astrologer said if there is no girl in your house . You will die so my mother said a lie when i am born that i am girl and i have elder brother and she managed to say that at time of delivery i and my mother at my nani's house. From my childhood i am brought up as girl . When i am going to for other's place . She said everything to me when i am 18 . I was shattered but i have to keep this for my mother and father . I went to college so many boys proposed me but i cant accept it. When i am 20 years . I met a girl she is very tom boyish . She is an interovert and her name is kiran . Never she is dated anyone .she always concentrate on studies and i think she got gym. I asked her doubts about studies . She used clarify and i am very happy .my grades are average .i am attracted to her strongness and intelligence . She is very kind and never make fun of others . She and me became best friends . But i never said my secret to her .in my 19 th year my father passed away . I love my dad very much . I am very happy with new friend who is very ambitious . Kiran knows cooking very well . I know cooking but kiran cooks delicious and she cleans my mouth after eating . I like kiran and i cant tell her .suddenly one day kiran said she had a boyfriend . I am broken but i am happy for her .she said we will meet him afternoon so i got ready and went to meet him .he is a feminine guys with lipstick and makeup . Kiran said he is varun . I like him . I am sad but i kept happy wala face for her . Her boyfriend sat on her lap . We are in kiran's house .she lives alone and only one child of her family . I was shocked .because he is the boy and doing all girly things . Kiran get a coffe for me and my friend . He said yes , sweerheart. I was left with suorise


I asked kiran about this and said kiran started about their relationship they met on some role reversal website kiran said" i know from first i like feminine boys and i am a bi sexual and i cant change. . You are my friend anusha .i want to tell everything about my life . And varun is my life . I can die for him . He makes me smile . He gives me that one which this world cant give . He is not sterotypic and he never like to judge others and he is innocent he never kissed a girl . I am crazy about him . In this journey we found a lots of people like us . There is a meeting of our community once a month . If you want you can come". I said kiran . I have to tell you one secret . You shouldn't hate me . She said ok what is it
I am a boy and i am raised as girl . I know you are angry
She said no sweetheart . But she said she said you tricked me very well from beginning if you have crush on me .i can have 2 wifes and varun came smacked her hand playfully and said anusha your very lucky . You are living as full girl and i envy you . I was happy my friends accepted me and invited to their community.


I getting ready for meeting tomorrow . In fact my heart is beating 2 times faster . People accepting for who i am really was and no one is sterotypic. I can live according to my wish . I forgot to explain 5feet 3inches and fair skin . I got boobs when i wear a stuffed bra and i took a red saree with dazzling black blouse . I am looking beautiful and happy then ever . I am not odd man out there . Zindagi mein pehili baar laga raha tha . I was feeling paradise . I wore my heels and walking inside .kiran introduced me to the people and they said welcome .suddenly a girl came and said you look beautiful darling and can i have your i gave her my phone . Kiran and me are back to college . The girl whom i met rr club has been messaging me . Kiran was happy for me and her name is krishaveni but i call her krishna . We went so many times outside sometimes with kiran and varun . Sometimes alone .krishna making crazy . She works in a corporate office .we went to dinner . Waiter came and asked her sir your order please . Nowdays she is going to gym and she is 5 feet higher than me . I prefer to call her ji as token of respect and my inside telling me she will be my husband . No matter what .


Krishna called me this morning telling something serious please come urgently . I called kiran and shr drove me to krishna 's house .varun was with us. Actually there are not in tensed state . I thought they are being cool for me . I went to krishna 's . She was not there and i am calling her suddenly i went to dark room .someone from back hugged me suddenly all lights are switched on and flowers falling on us and girlfriend was hugging me .she was looking very handsome and came infront me and kept 2 boxes . First gave red box and said change into this clothes and i changed . When i came out varun and kiran are present .it is a saree and she said if you love me endlessly . You can take this box . What is this i asked she said it is a mangalsutra and sindoor . You will be my male wife for ever . I will never ask you change according to this world . I love you . You are so caring ,never take things too far , and your so innocent . I have been already with guy . They never gave me this warmth and i think you are my better half . I am crying with happiness . I said i will take and then . After 1 year of our relationship we said our parents and they said we will not agree but my mother accepted us . We are going to marry today and all our friends are present i am wearing green colour saree . I dont have breasts . I am a male and that too very skinny . I always use fillings to my bra . I she came in panchaa and she is wearing a turban also and tied manglasutra to me and kept sindoor on my head . I took her blessings and i changed my surname and she is working in office where all are women acutually they taught she is man and never interfere in our family matters . I do like female so easily i got a job in a school . I work very hard and i have to do all household chores and she comes at 9 o clock . I have to get ready with jasmine flowers and like our first night . I was tensed when i went into our first night bedroom . But she took me and told i am beautiful creature on the earth . She never uses strap on on me she says she wanted to feel inside her . But she is always top and when very strong and i preaped her favourite dinner pasta . She loves it .


She came very late i asked her why are you late ? . She said heavy work darling .i walked seducing in room . She said stop seducing me . I took my saree a bit side and showed my naval . She was going crazy and i said lets have dinner and she said ok and i served her dinner and suddenly she pushed me on her lap . I said eat food first . She said give me a kiss .and i said no . You have to eat . She kept her puppy dog . I gave up she kissed and stopped make me breathless and kept a pasta bite in her mouth and again opened my mouth and with pasta in her mouth kissed me making me swallow pasta .we completed our dinner and went to bed room .in bed she slowly removed my saree and my blouse , my petticoat and then she removed my panty and kissing my inner thigh . I am high on pleasure . I can sense my part was erect she took she pushed me up and said to lick her parts and done it . Then she climbed on me .and made love and . I think now we didnt use any condom .


Life is going on without any disturbance . Kiran and varun also married . One of the greatest thing in our relationship is we never complain about anything . We are friends , lovers and family . Kiran and varun sometimes fight .kiran always somewhat angry on varun because he never cooks and always do household chores and kiran takes very care of him like kid . I feel a bit jealous but krishna is even more something . I cant explain .she makes the money and decisions but she still takes care of my opinion not like most of male husbands .she cant cook so i make it . She doesn't like daily soaps but i watch but when match comes i sacrifice for her .when i cry she takes me into her arms and i feel very protective in her arms and she said in bed your my world and life, my breath .i asked let us use strap on. This time to my shock she said ok .she said get ready wifey . I said ok . Next day after coming back from work i wore a black saree with red velvet blouse .i draped the saree down my navel and i left my hair loose and applied red color lipstick .i have to again remove my body hair .how much you apply cream it comes after 2 months . For krishna she is likes me very smooth and perfume of jasmine flowers . But i sprayed jasmine scent. I also cooked aloo parata and pudina chutney . They are my taste . She also like aloo parata . I kept on the dinning table and switched off lights and kept on candle light . She came home and opened door . She saw me and she was shocked and said she lifted in her arms and i said after dinner she said ok with some whinning .i know she is mad now . So i kissed her and she said not enough. I said afterwards .she said today is very special. I know why it is special we finished dinner


She went to bed room. I cleaned all the utensils and went to room .i took milk to her and said drink it ji . I took blessing from . She lifted me up by holding my shoulders and said your place is not there here in my heart asked me to open her pant . I can see a dildo . She asked me to suck . I did it and she asked your very good at it . I blushed and she pushed me to bed . And slowly opened my dress. I am unable to control my member and it is erect . She took me into her mouth and sucked and when i am about cum she took that cum and aplied on the dildo . She rode me with that dildo in doggy style .she removed that dildo and kept my penis into her vagina . She rode me again. She was really a man in our relation. The dominating one. Next morning i wake up and everything was common but she vomited all of sudden . I asked anything wrong she said. I am pregnant . I said i taught i can never make you pregnant . Really we are going have a baby . During baby i served her and always we did anal fuck only by strap on. Although she is going to be a mother but still strong until 7 months .she went to work . Only 2 months she took leave that also work from home . I asked how is it possible she said i am blessed with a beautiful wife so he takes care of me not need any tension and doctor said your baby is very fine during checkups . I rarely go with her to checkups . But we buy very loose shirts and pants for her . After few days finally water broke . Now i am mother of the little girl and after 1 month she is back to work and i am taking care of baby so i have to leave job for few days .one day our baby sucked my nipple . She taught it is krishna but she sucked my nipple and after few times of sucking .i finally got milk in my chest and i dont have full boobs . I said this to krishna . She laughed and said now your complete mother and krishna started going to gym . I am busy with baby care . I started working again after few days and without any hormones i got some boobs . As krishna is going to gym . Made some muscle she just look like man . Kiran and varun are blessed with a baby boy . They named him arjun and we named our princess as suhana .they are friends from childhood.


We never make our decisions on kids. We let them explore what they . My girl is somewhat like me and so docile and calm . We made her wear no gender clothes but her friends made her like this . Her friend arjun ( son of kiran and varun). He never gives a damn about gender and all stuff. He likes architecture and from childhood he is reading those books . I completely got a shape of women and krishna lost traces of women due to gym and her boobs are now just like chest . My boobs have been grown and krishna likes suck my boobs and she always using strap on me . Oneday we used very big. One .i am screaming she is really enjoying it . Now days she is so naughty after kids birth . I lost some weight due to work at home and school . She asked me to take hormones i finally agreed so my boobs have been grown so much . She pinches my naval when i am in work . I warn about girl but she doesnt care one day girl have do it to her wife let her see.she roams most time with arjun .arjun doesn't care that much about her and always cry for him .my husband says girls must be strong dont cry . Father and daughter relationship is awesome .you think living like us is so hard . People give names so we hide most of things .we have to keep secret .this world so judgemental .


We celebrate our anniversary with few friends like varuna and kiran . Kiran changed varun name into varuna .he is complete house husband . He looks so sexy with different kinds of outfits. But arjun is a very strong boy . No one in our whole matches him . He have got great muscles .and also we had a friend named aruna with her son vinay . Vinay is more of a feminine boy .he looks very shy at my daughter . But she never notices him but she always roams back of arjun. He doesn't care about her . I can see my daughter pain. This anniversary i am bit more of women because my boobs are large and my husband is more of a strong woman who is promoted. I have been promoted as head mistress long ago but she is not jealous of me like most of husband. She has been senior most general manger . I praised her she said because of boy wife .i can get all these we attended office party 2 days . Most of people accepted our relationship but there are some dirty rouge making comments on me. Then arjun came help us and said you cannot call him like this . He is sucessfull in his career they have a kid together . They love each other . You are more of shit than anyone else .we admire arjun and believe him as son in law but fate has other plans . This anniversary we asked arjun about marriage of arjun and suhana but i dont like her in that way. She is a sister to me .we all understood him.we are bit sad for her. But she acted normally . As it is our anniversary all pushed me inside the room and even suhana asked us to enjoy . No option i went with milk same feeling when we married . I took blessing from her. She said dheeraga sumanagali bhava .she lifted up and i said my sadness about suhana .she said our girl is strong so she will overcome. I cried in her arms so she said not cry you drive me crazy when your cry . She pushed me to bed and slowly took my saree and opened my blouse and then my bra slowly kept mouth in one of the boob and slowly massaging other my member is completely erect now she kept a condom on my member and she placed her pussy on it started riding i dont understand how she can be so fast that my penis is paining . I said stop krishna she said no . Your have do it . I am your pati parameshewar right she asked in my mouth . I am blushing and she stopped after sometime. She said i love you darling and kept her hand on my waist and slept . Next day i woke up and made tiffin for three of us .suhana came near me and asked for money. I asked why she said for hair cut. I am happy she overcame very fast and krishna came said good morning and got ready for office. He dropped me in school . In evening when i came home . I am shocked suhana made a boy cut and she is wearing a t shirt and jean. Our kids now about role reversal life style . She said for fun but i doubt. She is grown up and goes to gym everyday with her mother and suhana works as a software engineer in her mother's office . Sometimes suhana calls me dada and sometimes mumma . She is tough kid . She changed a lot and arjun is architect and he makes so much money . One day varuna came to our house and said about how arjun bought a poor girl to our house and married her in order save . He said she is a pretty girl and she is great bahu .


I am really sad for suhana . I said all these to krishna and she said no need of telling her. She may be upset we asked suhana about marriage . She said no i dont want to marry . We begged her . She is said i am not in mood dada please leave me . Krishna angrily shouted on suhana and she said your into that arjun who is already .suhana shocked and implusive she said i will marry anyone you show but i wont wear manglasutra and sindoor . The guy should wear . We asked in role reversal community but they said why dont you ask aruna . I am happy that vinay is very pretty boy and he will change our daughter and i said krishna about this proposal . She said tomorrow we will go to their . We informed this to aruna . She said she is very happy .we went to see vinay suddenly a girl came and gave us coffe . I asked aruna where is vinay .she said this is vinay i made him wear all these . We said all our conditions . Vinay sat on floor and he is blushing . We said take him . Aruna said i can't give any dowry we said no need . She said vinay studied only degree . We said we all are making there is no need of vinay's job . Next day we took suhana without seeing vinay she said ok syhana is 5feet 7 inches . Vinay 5 feet 1 inch . We are arranging for marriage vinay never speaks a word and suhana said no grand marriage we will marry in register office .we called varuna and kiran , aruna and vinay . Arjun and his wife neha also present. Arjun went near suhana and said congrats . Neha and arjun are very happy .when arjun kept hand on neha waist .our suhana also kept hand on vinay waist .vinay is thinking suhana loves him. We taught she forgot him .but she didn't . After marriage she kept maglasutra on vinay neck and kept sindoor on his head . He is very happy and we went to our house . We made arrangements for first night . I was very much tensed and gave milk to vinay and sent inside . Suddenly vinay shouted . I taught they are happy and left that matter . Morning vinay came to room and his face has marks and his eyes are red and i asked him what happened. He said nothing papa . I am giving her coffee and i will come back . He said . He came back and started working in kitchen. He said papa today onwards . I will do all work you stay and take rest. I happily accepted and said i will do some work . I said this krishna and she said your decision is very good you brought very good son in law to your house . I blushed and krishna slowly pinched side of my waist . I said chi pondi our daughter is married . Your acting like a young fellow . I can always be young for my wife darling .suddenly vinay came and gave us coffee he went krishna hold in his arms and made me sit on her lap . She asked for morning kiss and i gave . We got ready for office and work. Vinay stays at home . I asked suhana stay at home . If you want suhana said no need papa . I have work and vinay took blessing from her . She gave and left with a word . I came from school vinay is waiting for suhana .still she didn't came and toay she came at 11: 00 o clock late than her mother . I asked why are you late she said i have too much work and vinay served her and went to their room slowly . Everyday same routine. We are very doubtful about their behaviour . Oneday we planned ask questions to vinay when suhana is not here


When suhana is not there i asked vinay about their marriage he said nothing .then i said put promise on me and say. He said suhana is not happy with me on first day of our she kicked me on the gut and said your useless . I slapped me on face .every night she will make wear all kind of slut dresses and she humiliate me .she is not into me and vinay cried like everything spoiled no one like me . I am useless crap my father left us when i am young and now my husband doesnt like me .i said everything will be fine .i said to this krishna she said poor boy and i called suhana to our room when krishna is not there i asked her . How is married life . She said everything is fine and i asked her to say truth somewhat harsh .she said dada i dont like him because my heart is with arjun . I said ok and i said i will help you but you have to pass a test .she asked what fest dada .i said test is a behaviour test . I will tell you some chores you have to do them . Keep leave for two days .she kept leave . I said list of rules .
Wake up at early morning and wear a saree
2. Do all household chores
3. Be submissive to all people in house
4. Never show agression
5. No beating others
6. You have to massage vinay legs every evening
With resistance she agreed my rules . I said this to krishna . Krishna said what are you planning give me 2 days . You will see her change .suhana as if she said she started all house hold chores . In saree she look like small boy wearing saree . Then she cannot hold saree properly she didnt cook .she massaged vinay feet but he said to stop . So next day she said dada i cannot make these . So i said ok wear normal clothes and come with me . I took her to kiran house where neha is doing all work without any problem . How she make all people in house happy . Then i said arjun to come and talk to suhana . He said suhana i want a feminine girl but i find some masculinity in you . I can see it . And i only see you as my sister. Why you cant understand . Vinay is really suitable for you . I showed him a masculine girl for him. He said i am married to her and i love her . Arjun words got some change in suhana and we went to home . She said sorry to vinay. Next i planned for a guy who is very masculine to flirt with vinay and vinay said i am a man .he said love doesn't have gender . I love you and not your gender .


Finally suhana understood her mistakes. Took vinay as her wife . She does all things a husband should do her wife . Always make vinay blush infront her elders .suhana holds vinay at his waist . He says all are looking please leave me .suhana says no way your my wife. Suhana never allow modern dress for vinay always nighties and at night she allows him wear nighty in their room . She carries him to their room as he was very delicate .she takes him to dinner and after suhana and krishna eating only . In that plate vinay and anusha eat . Vinay massages suhana legs and he is very good son in law .head of the house is krishna . She treats vinay as her own pretty son . Son in law and father in law. Dont fight . Suhana at night also dont leave vinay .she fucks him until 1:00 o clock but he manages to get uo at 5 : 00 o clock everyday .anusha is very happy . Vinay mother married a boy named rahul who is 10 years younger to her . Vinay mother work in bank and rahul is a house husband . Rahul also loves vinay and take cares of him. Here our husband work very hard to take care of their pretty wife .really vinay and anusha are very good wives. Vinay always sits at feet of suhana .she is very happy about it

No comments:

Post a Comment