Tuesday 2 July 2019

Wife made me her Bitch

Credit to Payal from Rajibalan Blog

It was almost 5 in the evening and I was just finished cooking food for my wife and myself, I put champagne on the ice, took my cooking apron off ,lit scented candles on the dining table, checked my face in the mirror and went to take shower. I have very little hair on my body and face but shoulder length hair on my head since my college years. I washed my smooth body with exfoliating lotion and washed my long hair with volume boosting shampoo and shaved my private parts and whatever the hair I had on my body. You see today was a special day for us I promised something to her and she is vary exited about it. What exactly am I talking? I will explain in the next few para.After taking shower I wrapped my hair in towel and wore a bath robe and started primping my self in front to mirror. My wife already had put a box on the bed since morning marked "wear me" and made me swore not to open until I am done taking shower in the evening and I can not say no to my wife when she ask me to do something in such a seductive manner squeezing her ample breasts and biting her juicy lips. She will soon see me for the first time in woman's cloths and I am not sure she is as exited as I am for wearing them-not the first time. I am really curious what she has for me in the box but I will curb my curiosity for few more moments.

Let me just give you some background.You see I was out of work for about a month now and my wife is the sole breadwinner for the house.My daily routine has become that of a housewife. I wake up I cook -I say bye to my wife- I go exercises and yoga- I read magazines- I wait form wife to come back from work and we sleep. I am searching for the job as well but nothing seem to be there for me.Let me tell something about my wife: she is strong confident domineering woman but beautiful and sensuous as well with curvaceous body and waist length hair with milky white skin and legs to die for.She is carrying both of us for now. We are married for about two years now and we were normal couple for about one and half years which I think is known as honeymoon period.It was a time to deeply fall in love with your spouse and most exiting time of the marriage- but so I thought. We were so much romantic I never knew I could be. We held hands wherever we went, we kissed each other in public and fed each other when we went to the eatary. It was so beautiful and cute. We were making passionate love almost everyday -sometimes twice or thrice a night. It was one of the best times of our lives- well atleast so far .But after sometime the whole lovey-dovey thing started becoming routine and the spark started to fade. Now we were making love less and less, we were more and more immersed in the work and we were kind of growing apart. One time we did not even see each other for whole 3 days since we both were busy at work. Now this was troubling to me and I talked to her on one of the pillow talks at night and she agreed that we are not as close as we were before but she assured me that is normal for any married couple but I never wanted the excitement the spark and the lovemaking so I reminded the whole beginning of relationship and beautiful sweet times we had. She also wanted that back but it was not possible to take back the bygones and ,alas we can not get that back. After couple of day it was she who come up with this spine tingling idea of I become wife and she become a husband for sometime and try to regain the whole beginning of the marriage excitement back in the marriage. Her thinking was since I already am doing all the woman's work at home and since I have time I can look good for her which she said she was doing for me up until now I can do the same for her. I was overjoyed from inside but faked the resistant and finally agreed to go with whole role reversal after her little more convincing. So after few days she had above stated box for me, which I am not supposed to open.

So here I am infront of mirror of the dressing table drying my hair and admiring my naked body infront of mirror. My heart is now racing and my hands are shaking with exitment of opening the box. It was quiet a big one too. As soon I opened it I saw red colored ghaghara and matching choli and chunni with it. Right away I know it was "Dulhan's Joda" which is usually worn by Indian bride on the day of the marriage and I am on cloud 9. The box also had sexy satin red and black lingerie type paadded bra and thong panty. It also has makeup set , fake gold jewlerry -including clipon earrings, mangalsutra, bangles , payal and waistband.I right away put panty and bra. To my amazement the cups of bra are almost filled with my own flash on the chest which is creating beautiful cleavage. The thong made my buttox looked really curvacious and plump and anyone would want to spank it. Then came the ghaghara and the feel of the beautiful silk cloth was giving me shivers and I was getting hard in my panty and after that came choli. The choli was perfect fit to me and the it created even more beautiful curves on my chest-which frankly looked more and more like C cup breasts . How is that possible? I am having C cup breasts? I could not resist squeezing them my self and I was so hard I was on the verge of exploding in my panty so I calmed down and drank some water. I put on the jewlery and the feel of whole thig was chaniging my thinking as well. I am now trying to act like female automatically. I dont know what has gotten in to me but I am walking with my hips swinging and behaving very shy looking in the mirror. I guess my inner female is taking over my mind as well.At last when I put mangalsutra I felt like I am a completley new person and I never want to be anything else. I checked the time and it was only an hour left til my wife will come.So I started applying makeup. First came the foundation and then rouge, the then mascara and then finally bold red lipstick. All I have to do is get my hair done and put the long acrylic nails I am ready for my wife as her wife. I used curling iron to put the curl the hair but than I thought it would be better to go with a french bun updo the one worn by Princess Kate Middleton with one curls on the each side near ear. I have done the hairstyling on myself plenty of times so I dont need to too much time to do it.I am done.I was kind of exited as well as really shy to look in the mirror as a fully made up but I looked in the mirror and I cant believe what I was seeing, it was beautiful, sexy, curvaceous woman looking back at me. I wonder what my wife would think after all I was dressed for her. At that time I realized my whole thinking was just like woman as well. My whole body except huge bulge between my leg and hair looked just like sexy woman and now mind is also thinking like woman waiting for her lover anxiously.

I could not take my eyes of the mirror and at the same time I hear knock on the door and my heart started racing so much I thought it would burst out of my bra and choli: It was my wife. Anticipation of her seeing me for the first time as woman that too really sensuous at that, was killing me. I ran outside and turned all the lights off only faint light coming from the candle in the dining room was there. I put my ghunghat over my face like a bride and opened the door and there she was holding flower in her hand for me and I could not look straight to her as a 'shirmili' baiwi. She also seem to have changed in pant suite like a groom but her hair was free flowing and she was showing a little cleavage and her face was made up with bold red lipstick.She gave me the flower and said “ this is for my lovely lady love”.I was very shy and blushing like a tomato.Then she put her briefcase on the table and took my perfectly manicured hand with pink nailpolished hand and took me to the sofa,
Then without saying a word ,she lifted my ghunghat and put her long finger tips under my chin and took a long look to see how I look all the while me looking down not having to look in the eyes of my “wife” , and then I closed my eyes.then her lips gently touched mine and two sets of lips with red lipstick met for the first time.after a long deep passionate kiss she hugged me and my Breasts squeezed against hers. My spine was tingling like never before and I was hard as a metal rod.Plan is to have a romantic candle light dinner where we have dinner and champaigne and get tipsy a bit but she just held me hand and took directly in the bedroom.Once we went in the bedroom she just surprised me with her strength and pulled me in her arms like I was some doll.She gave me big strong hug and started feeling me all over my body.Her hands are moving up and down my back side squeezing my buttox and backless choli.She really started taking control she held my hand firmly and led me on the bed and made me sit on it.I can see the lust and naughtiness in her big eyes.She was looking at me like she was going to eat me alive. She snatched my goodnight and my breasts were exposed and I quickly tried to cover with my hands but she said “ are meri chhamiya, mujhse kya shamana meri jaan”.

I was so shy and embarrassed I could not even make eye contact. Then she removed her blazer and unbuttoned first couple of buttons on her shirt and let her hair loose. She then came close to me and put her hands on my feet and slowly moved up and under my ghaghara and all the way up to my inner thighs and then started scratching my inner thighs just below my erect member and that was unbelievably erotic. I can’t control my self and had to hold her hands before she reaches my male parts. Her eyes then focused on my ‘breasts’ and I can see a mischief in her eyes as she bit her corner of her lower lip and her hands slowly came close and initially just used her both palms to just sort of measure the size of my ‘breasts’ and her eyes widened and had that dirty smile as if she is asking how come they are so big? She suddenly squeezed them and she looked totally amazed about how soft and real they felt. She really fondled them allover and found my hard nipples and she pinched them as well. I was in extreme state of euphoria.I was blacking out and serotonin levels must be off the charts. I was feeling and enjoying every second of her hands squeezing my ‘breasts’. I did not want this to be stopped. I really felt like I was a woman and a lesbian at that. Her fingers now started to unhook my choli hooks one by one. I was writhing with ecstasy while she was taking my clothes off. She also took her clothes off one by one and in no time she was stark naked and looking at that perfect body I was drooling like a puppy and then my eyes caught one thing and that one thing was she was wearing a harness and on the harness there was protruding an 8 inch brown colored real life dildo with attached balls as well.It was really realistic looking dildo and it scared me a bit.I knew I was going to be anally probed by her but it was way too big and I started thinking how is it going to fit inside of me.She just grabbed my throbbing member and I screemed like a little girl. She then climbed on top of me and finished removing my ghaghra and choli and I was only in my lingerie now.Both of her hands held my hand as I was shuddering by the touch of her dildo but she held both of my arms firmly and clamed me down.Then she started kissing me all over me my lips my ears my neck my shoulder my forehead, my “boobs”. She latched on to my left nipple and her hand was squeezing my right boob.She was sucking and biting my nipple like tigress biting in to her pray.I thought she will rip my nipple off.I also tried to grab her big swinging boobs but she slapped on my hand and continued with squzeeing my “boobs”.

After 5 minutes of “boob” play she brought out lubricant under the pillow which she generously applied on her dildo after putting on a condom on it.She also liftet my hips removed my thong that was barely containing my rock hard rod and threw it on the floor and then spread my legs and and said “ on wow just look at your man pussy, so tight and so fresh and untouched, it would be sad to pop your cherry” and then put generous amount of lube on my anus .I knew what was coming and thought of it made me just scared to be frank. That’s when I realized how women must be going through. I was sexual arousal at the highest and also quite a bit of fear as to how her husband will be rough or gentle. I was also wondering how my wife will be behaving. She suddenly pushed me to change my position and made me sleep on my stomach. She came from behind now and lifted my hips, I was mentally preparing my self and at the same time trying to make sexy feminine whimpers. She climbed on my back and whispered in my ear “ hold on baby girl, this will pain a bit but very sweet pain” Saying that she opened my French bun with one stroke and there goes my curled hair was freely on my back. She lifted my but higher to make me in a doggy style and also to have wider access to my “vagina”.And suddenly she slowly inserted her dildo inside of me, It was a feeling I can not describe. It was pain but extreme arousal as well.It was nothing like I have ever felt before.She was stroking me like a pro as if to give me right amount of pain with the pleasure. While continuing to stroke she bent over and removed my bra and threw it on the floor as well and grabbed my “breasts” and started to knead them like a dough or like making slightly unripe mango softer.She squeezed my “breasts” so hard and pinched my nipples so hard I thought I will start lactating there. She bit me on my ear as well.I was ready to cum at that time and she noticed that as I was screaming louder and louder like a whore but suddenly she grabbed my balls very hard and whispered “ not yet my wify not just yet, We will both cum together” She grabbed hold of my balls for 3-4 more minutes tightly with one hand and pulling my hair with other while increasingly stroking harder and harder. She really was making me her bitch, well I was screaming like a horny bitch as well. She said whispered “ I am about to cum baby” and she let go of my balls and in next 30 seconds we both had massive explosive orgasm as we both screamed so hard it felt like we will break the ceiling. The orgasm lasted for next 3-4 minutes. She was still stroking me while having her own orgasm. And we were spent at that time. She pulled her dildo out of my man vagina and just fell to the bed. I just could not open my eyes for next 5 minutes.My butt was extremely sore and hurting like hell being pounded hardcore for more than an hour. She rode me 3 more times like that before we slept in each other’s arms,Without wearing single clothing but only dildo which was still touching my sore man “ vagina”.

No comments:

Post a Comment