Tuesday 2 July 2019

Queen Story 2

Hi, my name is anurag. I woke up at 5 o clock .and done puja and gave coffee to my husband and she made sit beside her and pushed me to the bed . I said akshita ji please stop . You have to go to work. She took towel and went to bathroom. I severed her tiffin. She playfully pinched my waist and i said stop. I am blushing like tomato .i asked my morning gift . She kissed my cheek and dropped me to school. It is somewhat different before 1 year
Flashback:
I married to akshita . She works in a mechanic shop .during our marriage they said she is managing finance . I am a teacher . In first night . I taught she is in room but actually is not in the room . I sat on bed waiting for her .she came wearing normal night dress . I asked where is your dress . She said we are married so i wore this . Suddenly she kept hand on my shoulder . I am losing my control . She suddenly took control . She kissed me .to my surprise she is dominating .i am a bit of shock . Next morning i woke up at 6 o clock . I didnt disturb her and went kept coffee and gave her .she made tiffin and we ate . Suddenly we are getting ready for work. She said ride this bike .she always wears jeans and a loose shirt .i told know how to ride. She said to sit at back and i nodded . Suddenly all male members in village are laughing but female members happy . That day i came home by 5 o clock .akshita is not present . She came at 7 o clock .she was tired we took from outside .everyday same thing is happening . I said akshita from tomorrow onwards evening i will cook . She is very happy and said thank you anurag .she cooks at morning and i cook at evening. She earns more than me . Obviously because her father owns the shop. I am orphan i dont have parents . She praises my cooking . I cook better than her .they announced summer holidays to school. I am walking to home suddenly i have seen many women are riding bikes men sitting back . I am shocked . I am happy that akshita and i changed something in our village


Akshita came evening to house . I told her about my holidays . She acted normally. She took our bedroom and she gave me a gift pack and i opened it is a saree and blouse , inner wear . I said akshu packet changed .she said no anu please wear it na . I said no .she kissed my lips . You will do and i felt more like an order and she applied some smooth strawberry flavour cream and on both my face and boy and cleaned each ever hair of my body . She is wearing pants and i am completely naked . I felt little shy . She told me to sit on her lap and i said and my member is erect she noticed and she us stroking it and i had an orgasm . She cleaned me after orgasm and took panty and made wear it afterwards she stuffed cotton in bra and made me wear it . She combed my hair side parting and kept wig. I look a girl i can see it she made me wear saree petticoat and opened youtube video and she told me to get as it is . I did as she said and i came back with beautiful green color saree with a pink blouse . To my suprise akshita is wearing pants . Her long tied into a bun and from one side she is looking like man. I asked her are you happy . She said i am very happy anu . She lifted me in her arms and took to bed and took her manglasutra and kept on my neck . Then sindoor also . She said your such a beautiful girl and i am happy that my wife liked . But i am bit scared and she said tomorrow onwards until your holidays ends wear like this . I said no . She slapped me . And i am your husband .i am bit shocked but i fell down when she slapped me .i agreed finally . She said tomorrow onwards you will call me ji not akshita . Ok i said . She smiled in a naughty way . She took me bed and made love actually she lifted me in her arms and made love too me .now you know right i am the dominant one . I cried to myself and i woke up got ready and wore as she said as i feared her with one slap she made me fall . I got ready and gave her . She said very good .make breakfast for me .i did as she said . You never took me outside but as husband i will take outside and i said no .she said do you want another slap . I got ready with a red saree and wig and all . I looked like a bit female but there some traces .due to saree i sat one side and took me to her garage


In her garage she called her workers to my surprise all are women and i identified them only by breasts .she introduced me as her husband and they all are shocked . She kept hand on my shoulder and said darling talk na . My male voice came . They said didi we will make our husbands also like we will make them meet you by this week . Akshita is very happy and she said anu bring tea for i showed some resistance. She came near me and kept hand on my waist and whispered do you want spanking . I am shocked never taught my life changed like this . They all wished congrats bhabhi . I am crying inside . Akshita gave them so many tips to change their husband. After one week. While i am doing kitchen asked came and hugged me from back and said get ready we have to go outside . I asked where .she said shut up and get ready dear . I did as i said a black saree with a gold color back open blouse . I again kept wig . Now my hair is somewhat smooth . We went to garage . Then she called her friends . They came with beautiful ladies beside . They said these are our husbands . Oh their plan worked and the ladies are wearing pants and men are dressed in beautiful saree i went near them they said their wives are stronger than them . As they all do mechanic work so they are strong .my husband call me i went near .she said we have to go to home . I went she pushes me to the bed and i give her dominance and stay as wife . Then suddenly one day akshita came home earlier than ever and asked me to get ready . I did as she said . It is my first duty and then 4 young ladies came all are in suits and she showed them this is my male wife . She called me wife .i served tea and coffee . They said how you made it she ordered me to go to shopping . I went out i am surprised all girls . That means they have long hair and breasts .but wore jeans and t - shirts .all people in our village changing day by day .all men are becoming dolls and women are stronger . I climbed an auto . There is women driving it . She asked where i should go sir . I asked how it happened . She said all these because of akshita mam . My husband is drinker and she came and bet him and made him a house wife. I went after sometime .all ladies went away . Then i asked akshita ji why are you doing this . She said dont keep your small brain in this . But i have to tell you . I am chamging bad guys. I asked why you transformed me . She slapped and said look you cannot withstand my slap . It is easy to say who is wife in this relation . Akshita made me meet so many women in village and they all learned tips from akshita and they also transformed their husbands .now our village is big role reversal village


One day suddenly all members of villages are informed to meet below a big tree in the centre .a lady in her dhoti and shirt . Started giving speech .she said from today onwards all the works in the village are done by women and no man is allowed to go out after 10 o clock . We all know what happened in the village now wards akshita didi is village's head .then akshita started giving speech . She said there are set of rules everyone in the village have to follow
Now are women are head of the family and they should considered as husbands .
No man can call his husbands by name .
Every woman must do work to do feed her family .
Every man should serve her .
Boys above 18 should be married and there is no age limit for women .
A baby should take her surname from her mother not father .during pregnancy there will be leave for women and then husband should take utmost care. Otherwise he will roam naked for 3 days.
No male talk unless he is asked to speak
I was dumbstruck . No man go against akshita and her mechanic team because they are stronger all men in village and intelligent .
Akshita took me to home and said sit on my lap and i said no ji i have work . She said cannot you see your husband is in mood . I will leave and marry a young man and i said no ji don't that .she said ok i will think about it . Now strip and i did as i said so and i am only in my bra and petticoat of saree. She asked to close the door and she kept all item number songs and made me to dance . After some time she took my petticoat and i am in only in my bra and panty .she is touching every part and kept hands on my waist . I really became wife of akshita


We got a call from akshita sister sakshi that she is coming with her boyfriend ratan .we should make all things we went out to buy things. Suddenly akshita saw a boy only wearing a normal pant and shirt. She called him .she asked who are you new village. He said no ji .he is in fear and asked are you married . He said no .then akshita arranged a meeting for all members again . Everyone assembled .she said i forgot give you another set of rules . They asked what she said
Every male who is married must manglasutra and sindoor with pallu covering his head .
If non married male roams without pallu he can be taken as second wife also .
No male should wear pants and we all know who should wear pants .
She called that boy today onwards your my second wife .she asked what is your name he said suhas .
She said me to get boy ready and i did as i said and suddenly she changed her mood and called a unmarried girl and said marry him . The girl happily tied knot to that boy and said. Let us go to our home.she said he must also work as maid for week in our house .the girl i happily agree akshita ji . They smiled cruelly .
That night akshita at 6 o clock .a post woman gave a box to give to my husband . I took it and gave it to from that akshita gave me and instructed me to wear that .i wore it is a mini skirt with a sexy crop top .i wore and came to main hall and she said my beauty . And she came near me and kept hand on waist and my member is growing and she carried me to bedroom .she hungrily removing my skirt and everything .asked me to remove her pant. I found a dildo and took my pant off and saw my member erect and she lifted me legs and she said spread your legs darling . Now my male ego has been completely dead . She kept one finger in my ass and she said you are virgin. The ass is so tight my pretty boy and she playing by moving to and fro . I am moaning and she inserted 2 fingers . I am still moaning . Like aaaa.......she kept 3 fingers and said i think you are going to loss to your wife. Feel happy that no other girl is taking .she is teasing with artifical penis by beating it on the entrance i said please do it. She pinched my hip and said your wife when to do . You just have to follow and shouldn't talk . I said i may cum . She said no hold it .she played in entrance and after 6 mins she kept inside and slowly she inserted like pro and my muscles are stretching . I shouted loudly she kept hand on my mouth and continued for 20 mins. My come is all over my body and she gave to 10 mins rest afterwards she again started and totally we done it 5 times .she said go and wash . I cant walk but slowly moved to wash room and washed . She said kneel down. I said it is not possible ji . It is paining she slapped me and i done it .she asked me to lick her pussy. I started doing it my tongue she said you know nothing i should have married suhas and i taught about you . Your useless i took it as shame and continued doing. Finally she met orgasm and she said enough and go sleep .tomorrow your sister in law is coming


Next morning i took a strong decision follow my wife and it is pretty good to my state . I am generally soft man from first and i didn't do much exercise from childhood and eat very less. She defeated many strong man .everyday in this six months any women call her and say man is not obeying she went and make them again obedient one . She got money also . I am trying to adjust in this position and gave her coffee .she asked to make everything ready for her sister and i did as i said and asked me to wear good clothes . I am done with every work and got ready with yellow saree and designer blouse and my manglasutra and sindoor , necklace .ear rings which she has pierced my ears after my transformation and i got ready and kept pallu on my head . A complete lady in front of mirror . I am about to cry but she came and back hugged me by holding my hips . Moving her hand from top to bottom .she said evening you will enjoy very much . We went to car and we went to station and she waiting for sakshi . Sakshi came down with loose jean and t shirt . Short hair even more masculine than akshita .side of her a girl came with a short mini skirt and a nice blouse .in long heels .only she reached sakshi shoulder and sakshi kept hand on her waist she smiled and sakshi introduced her to my wife .didi my boyfriend . My wife said he is hot and said this dress should be in room and not on roads my gave him her jacket and tied it to his waist and introduced me .she said namaste bhabhi .i too wished. They sat at back site . My sil touching his legs .and told him ratan baby get ready as bhabhi. I was wondering. How she made him like this .we went to house and my wife get him ready and within 2 days they will be married . I am shocked .he didnt speak a word and i took him room. He asked bhai . Are you happy . I said i am very happy and i went to down .my wife and sil are taking . I am listening from distance my wife how you made him that easily . We started dating original he is very submissive and short . So i asked him to be my boyfriend . He agreed . We work in same office .he is not good at work but worked hard my male boss want him in his bed but he is not gay so he said this to me .i said ok leave job and we can get another job.i said leave your house and come to house . We can get less expenses .he agreed from their gave household chores . He has no time for job search .he is left job less . I said not to do job . He agreed because he has no job . I told him i want him to see in a panty . He said no . I am bread winner so i want you to wear this as a token of love .he said no . I said let us play a game if you win i will wear this .if i win you have to wear this everyday . He agreed and he asked what is game . I said i will fuck you by dildo you shouldnt scream .due to work he was weak and he said no and i said your living on my money .i am very kind to you . You dont listen to me .finally after a minute .he agreed and i said get one bed and went i lifted his legs and kept one finger and fucked him with one finger many i am him weak and kept his penis in mouth and made him forgot about bet. He is in cloud nine.without any information i inserted dildo .due to you muscles stretching he screamed like a small girl. I said your out ratan wear this everyday .he agreed i made wear him everyday .one day as we started it so let us do strapon .he said no . Please and kissed him furiously he gave me domination i am happy suddenly removed his panty and kept my fingers and he is moaning due to my fingers down there . He is moaning like a slut . I am horny . I took off my dildo and inserted his penis into my pussy and rode him . I removed his penis before it cum and took his cum and wrote on the dildo and again fucked him . He slept and put my new dress and took photos and forced him to wear bra and i fucked him with dildo everyday to make more feminine .slowly made him wear everything that is why he is so feminine than all males in the village but not like your husband .your very lucky. They laughed and i went to room and started crying then my wife and asked serve them dinner and i severed them and ratan is sitting on her .i am happy that my sil loves him very much . She made him eating food and i am jealous .after 2 days we made all arrangements and made ratan as a bride .all from village came and blessed them .night came i again made ratan ready for night . He went to room .i went to my room . I asked why akshita ji you dont love me . She said i love you .then i said your sister loves her husband but not you because you never made things slow .you know i am weak .she said you want to know i will .she said her father left her mother when they are kids. We had very bad past .he came back made my mother then onwards i bet him hardly and made him live like mother .you met my father not my mother . Now you know dont ask me again .i understood why this sisters are like this

No comments:

Post a Comment