Sunday 11 July 2021

Sissy Husband - 1

 Credit to Ramya from Rajibalan

I am Ramya, Ronak Shinde's alter ego. I am going to post a new story on this site. I will post one episode of the story every week. I promise you, the story would be more than what you can fantasize of and it would fill you sissy's panties with loads of your cum.

I advise you to get a Chasity cage to save yourself.


The title of the story is,

I'm the wife and she is the husband.


Please note that it's a private domain and all publishing right are reserved by Ronak Shinde. Legal actions might be taken on piracy.


I know you are all eagerly waiting. Here come's its first episode.


I'm the wife and she is the husband : Episode 1



Hey, My name is Ronak and my age is 21 years. I have just completed my degree of B.Tech in Computer science. I was an average student during my degree and barely passed in it and I couldn't get out of the loop of struggles after that even.


I am waiting outside a new tech startup company for an interview. This is my thirty fourth interview in the last two months. I didn't get hired at any place before.

As they called upon my name, I went into the conference room for the interview. After a small conversation of just fifteen minutes, they told me to leave. I knew they weren't going to hire me. Sometimes I thought, how would it be if I were a girl. I would have easily got hired then.


That evening my mom and dad were worried about me and scolded me about not worrying about my future. My mom told me to talk to Deepak, a cousin from my mom's side of the family. I had only talked to him when I was a child, maybe ten years ago. I hadn't even seen him since then. Due to my twelfth board exams I couldn't attend his marriage as well. Deepak's mom and dad had passed away in a car accident a month after their marriage and so he didn't come to Chandigarh after that.


After his marriage he had shifted to Mumbai with his wife Bhavika. I hadn't seen Bhavika bhabhi(sister in law) in real life. I had only seen her in their marriage snaps on social media. Though I had heard that my bhabhi was well qualified and has done her Bachelor's degree from IIT Bombay and had got placement at a high post in Alphabet Inc.'s Mumbai office.

She had met my brother at a Inter college fest, and they both fell in love since that day. They got married after completing college and shifted to Mumbai as my bhabhi had got a job there and my brother Deepak was still applying for jobs then. Since then I had never heard from him or seen him. Nor did my family have any conversation about them. They hadn't even updated their social media since their marriage and so no one knew about them.

My mom asked me to contact him and talk with my bhabhi for a job, but we didn't even have his contact number. That evening I surfed my brother's name over the internet but didn't find anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment