Sunday 11 July 2021

Sissy Husband - 4

 As I was about to turn off the television, I saw Deepak come out of their bedroom wearing a pink saree with a backless blouse. He had tied his hair in a bun and his white as milk back was clearly visible along with a gold mangalsutra in his neck. A pair of long earrings and dark red lipstick completed his appearance along with some mascara and three bangles in each of his hands.


“Hey, my sunshine. Damn, you look so hot after coming from the gym. Listen, you are getting late for office. Get fresh and I will get the breakfast ready by then.” Deepak said and sent Bhavika to take a bath.


Deepak looked really hot in that saree. I had always admired dressing like a girl in my childhood and seeing him like this today, I got my memories back. He went towards the kitchen and I was amazed to hear the voice of payals, which he might be wearing on his legs. The kitchen was almost connected to the living room with no partition walls, and I saw him cooking some pancakes and upma.

About twenty minutes later, I heard Bhavika coming out of the room.


She was dressed in a dark grey three piece business suit and had waxed and combed her short black hair flat like gentlemen. She saw Deepak busy in the kitchen and went towards him. I tried to convince her that I was reading the newspaper and not at all noticing them.


Deepak was stirring spatula in the upma, when she went and stood behind him. She took a rose from her pocket and stuck it in his hair bun. Deepak blushed in reaction. His whistle white little teeth's shined between his red lallic lips as he laughed in a girly way. She bent her face to smell the rose in his hair bun. Soon she was moving her face through his hair bun and then kissed on his back.

I was astonished to notice something getting large and taking shape under bhavika’s crotch. Oh, was it what I thought? No that is not possible, I thought but then I saw her rubbing it in his ass. He gave an instant reaction to that penetration in his ass with a very silent,“Aaaahhh.”

She tried to pull the lace of his backless blouse, but he held her hand and made her sit on the dining table. I started reading the newspaper before they looked towards me again.

Deepak took off Bhavika’s Blazer and hung it on a espresso brown wooden tripod coat stand. He served her breakfast like an obedient wife.


After she had breakfast, she was on a call with some other executive of the company in the California office. She went to the rooftop terrace to take the call. The rooftop terrace was as large as the home itself with a private swimming pool on one side.

She sat on the aesthetically designed posh chair kept there and was on her call when Deepak went there with her shoes. He took off her Men's Givenchy slider and put on socks and shoes while she was attending the call.

She got in the home, once the call got over. Deepak assisted her to put on the blazer. She looked Dapper. Deepak gave her office bag and Porsche keys. She kissed Deepak and left for the office. Deepak waved her goodbye as she went to work.


That's all for episode 1. See you soon in a week with the next episode of this story. I hope you enjoyed reading this.

1 comment: