Sunday 11 July 2021

Sissy Maid - 2

 The following morning I lightly knock on her bedroom door, fully dressed and made-up of course, to take their breakfast-in-bed order. The delicious eggs

benedict and fruits meal that I serve has rendered my Mistress quite horny and her boyfriend also seems aroused.


I am instructed to bring in a pad and pen so I can write down my chores for the day. As I prepare to receive my orders, she sits up and straddles her lover, guiding his now raging hard-on into her wet pussy.


She then erotically gives me my instructions; vacuum the entire house, hand-wash her bras and panties, detail the car as they will be going out tonight,

press her boyfriend’s shirt and shine his shoes.


Mistress begins to softly moan as she is telling me to wake them both at noon after making love followed by a short nap. She can now no longer talk so just snaps her fingers as a signal for me to leave so I can begin my work…. while she plays.


I wake them up on cue and my mistress is horny again. Her boyfriend doesn’t seem to be responding in like fashion so her chastity maid (me) is instructed to ‘fluff’ him up to size. I’m am then forced to stand there and watch them make love as a painful reminder of my inability to please a woman with my shrunken and caged-up dick.


The sight of her chastised, feminized and frustrated maid standing there, sexually denied, while she is free to make love with abandon is just too much for

her. It soon sends her tumbling over the edge, screaming in delight. Her lover follows suit shortly.


I used to be required to clean my Mistress’s my pussy after intercourse but I’ve since been cut off from all sexual intimacy and contact. I am made to perform ‘clean-up duty’ on her boyfriend however. I have learned to do this without flinching as the memory of one of her brutal ‘cock caning’ sessions is forever entrenched in my mind.


After showering, she has her boyfriend go out and inspect the car to make sure it is detailed to her satisfaction. When he returns, she calls her chastity maid in as she has a little surprise for me.


It seems that her lover is having concerns over the security of my chastity. She has assured him that it is very secure and I’m rarely let out except for quarterly supervised orgasms of the most humiliating variety.


Never-the-less, he has insisted that I get a male chastity piercing for my dick as added security. She wholeheartedly agrees and instructs

me to make an appointment that afternoon to get a PA piercing for the end of my dick. I’m told to request a young female technician to perform the piercing. She and her boyfriend plan to accompany me and watch the entire procedure.




She then informs me that, from this point forward, her lover will be taking sole possession of the key to my chastity cage. I immediately turn pale and begin to visibly shake but I eventually calm down enough to re-assess my predicament.


I will now be performing sissy maid duties for two. I am instructed to go fetch my lipstick. When I return I am told to fall to my knees, crawl over to where her boyfriend is sitting and re-do my lips.


She then removes the key to my chastity cage from around her neck, hands it to her lover and orders me to unzip his pants and gently pull his growing dick out. “He now has the key to your cage”, she says to me. “If you want to cum again anytime soon, kiss it softly and sweetly, as if it’s the most important thing in the world to you.”


And I do.


I’m a perfect example that a sissy maid can only be at her best when her dick is kept locked up. Being kept in a constant state of arousal helps me to focus my attention where it should be, on my chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment