Sunday 11 July 2021

Sissy Husband - 2

 Then I thought my sister-in-law, Bhavika Vyas, was an employee at Alphabet Inc. and I might find out about her there. I surfed her name over the internet. I found a profile over linked in and some other social platforms. Finally, I found her address on an old form of google employees. It had a photo of her, a contact number and an address. Though it’s not right for me to say this, my sister-in-law Bhavika Vyas looked damn hot and handsome, yes handsome and not beautiful. Though she had long hair, she had combed her hair in a way that she looked like a gorgeous gentleman wearing a three piece suit in that photo. I had seen her in other photos before, so I could identify her as a girl but it might have been really difficult if I had been seeing her for the first time.

I tried the mobile number but the number had been called off by the telecom company. The address was of an apartment in Bandra East.


Next morning I talked to my mom about that and told her that I was thinking of going to Mumbai to try for some interviews and meet my brother and sister-in-law as I had not seen them since ages. I booked a flight to Mumbai for the next week. The whole week I tried to find a way to contact my brother but I didn't get anything.



Mumbai 2017

I got down at Mumbai domestic airport late at night. The vibe of this city was totally different at night. Almost the whole city was awake at midnight. I was stuck in traffic at 12:30 a.m. at night. This thing was only possible in a metropolitan city like Mumbai. It was the City of Dreams and I was there with a dream.


I thought of going to meet my brother the next morning and so I took a room at a hotel near the airport. I had my dinner and slept early.


I woke up early, the next morning. I couldn't believe it, I had woken up at 6 a.m in the morning. I got refreshed and checked out of the hotel. I took a cab and went to the apartment. As I got past the gate it read, 'Moonrise Apartments'. The construction of the apartment was maybe thirty to forty years old and it seemed like it was going to fall anytime.

The guard stopped my cab at the entrance gate.

"Whom do you want to meet sahib?"

'Rajiv Sharma.' I said.

"There is no Rajiv Sharma living in this apartment. What's the flat number?"

I checked the address in my cell phone.

"202-A block, Moonrise apartment."

"Sir flat number 202 has been vacant for the last five years."

"Please check it properly? The address says they stay here."

"I am really sorry sir but you are stopping the traffic to get in. Please take your car aside."

The driver took the cab aside and I went to the security guard. I showed him a picture from their wedding album. The guard identified them, just seeing it at once.

"Yes sir, they lived in 202 A five years ago."

"Five years ago means, where do they live now."

"They had shifted to Sea springs apartments. Yes, I remember that because I helped them in shifting their luggage."

"Okay, thanks." I said and got in the cab.


I went to sea springs apartments. They were along the sea shore. It seemed like it was the most posh apartment I had seen in my life and it shined with the sunrise. I had certainly come there in the early morning. I thought my brother would be earning a really good amount of money to afford a house there. I got in and the security asked me about whom I was looking for.

As I was there, I saw a lady jogging on the tracks in the outskirts of the apartment. She looked like a doppelganger of my brother. She was slim and beautiful. Any seeing her would get a crush on her. She was wearing a body fit sports bra and skin tight Nike tracksuit over. She noticed me as she was jogging through the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment