Saturday 16 September 2017

3rd Story by Radhika

My mother and my dad's sister both get pregnant at same time my mother is wishing for baby girl and my aunty is wishing for baby boy but for my mother I born boy and my aunty got baby girl.
My mother is dospointed but also not showing even my aunty also. On 1st year birthday my parents and aunty and uncle all decide to celebrate like me in pink Princess dress and my aunty daughter in blue Prince suite. After an 6 month my uncle get transferred so my aunty and uncle and her daughter Priya all went to city.
I am brought up in village by mother and father but my father is used to go to city always and stay with my aunty house because for his job and visit us once in a month. So in our house now me and my mother and she always looking after me very careful and I raised by her.
When I was around 5 my first time hair cutting happen but I don't like to cut my hair because my mother having long and thick hair and I also wish to have like her my mother told she is girl so she have long hair but I am boy so cut your hair but I told I don't care about it I wish to have hair like you I can also become girl like you begin kid no one cares about it but my mother is happy hearing it.
So I having long hair when I am going to school my mother Bride hair she is happy to do that so I am also happy and I holding mirror when she is coumbing my hair and I seeing in it and feeling so girly Like feeling my mother so time for fun calling me like girl and I am feeling very Feminine on that time and I always like to wear Bride long hair.
I always helping my mother in house hold course and put less interested in studying so I only learn 10th and I am doing house hold course like cooking and cleaning and washing clothes putting rongoli washing plates etc and I like stitching so I stitching blouse and skirt and chudidhar to our village girl so all village girls are my friends and I always be with them I and all girls goes to village feast and girls are purchasing bangles earrings jewelers Makeup etc I am also feeling to take this but not having guts but my friends know and they gift me some earrings I wear it with only we are there.
On other hand Priya my aunty daughter went with there parents to city and study well and now she is joining to police officer she is coming to our village with her mother and I am feeling happy because after long time I am meeting her.
I standing near door holding light to take aratti, I heard bullet bike sounds and I saw my aunty behind that bullet bike I felt sad because aunty is coming with some other guy instead of Priya but to my surprise the one who is riding bike is Priya I in shock opening mouth and seeing her she is tall and athletic bigger than me her shoulder are broad and arms are strong and my arms are soft and sensitive compare to her I went near them with light and did arrati and both of them went inside I follow them. In inside I took belessing from my aunty she is happy to see me like this and told my mother you brought him up in good behaviour then I told aunty to get fresh up and I only prepare food she is really suprised and happy and see her daughter face and smile.

I can't able to eye contact with Priya and can't able to tell her name also feeling so shy she is standing and seeing me in confidence and I am seeing floor and in respect tell her to fresh up and I will serve her she told ok and while going to bathroom she push me in her shoulder I am losing my balance she is so strong she having some naught smile in her face I am feeling very Feminine Girly shy because infront of her power I am very pretty doll.
I serve their food and both of them are very happy and after there take food they went to there room my mother told me to clean the plate eaten by Priya I went to clean but not know what happened I am feeling to eat my food in same plate and I started to eat her leftover and feeling something and then I clean her plate.
My mother talking to my aunty why Priya having short hair like boy then my aunty told since she is in police training her long hair disturbing so she short it and ask my me having long hair then my mother told he likes long hair so.i am feeling embarrassed and my aunty told me to take one glass of milk and give to Priya I agree and take it.I talk glass of milk and feeling afraid because I am alone going to Priya room she is in lungi and shrit and reading newspaper I am in pajama and my hair is single plate brided and I went to her and give her milk she ask me to sit but I am feeling scared and told her I have work in kitchen and try to walk but she holds my long hair and pull me towards her and I directly sit in her lap and she is holding my hair and I am feeling pain and simply sitting on her lap.
She told she likes my attitude and my appearance and her long hair and she likes to pull my hair telling that she is pull my hair and laughing I am feeling pain and hold my hair and simply seeing her face like helpless then she ask me can you give me chance to pull your hair whole my life, hearing that I am feeling very shy my chicks become pink and i try to run away but again she pull my hair and I fall to her feet and she bless me to have more proud daughters like me I am feeling shy she requested me to wear one of the saree of my mother and come to top floor at night when everyone sleeping. I went to kitchen and thinking for what to can I wear saree and meet her or not.

When I went to kitchen my mind repeating the request of Priya to wear saree begin a boy I am doing girly jobs like cleaning and washing cooking but until now I never wear saree or female dress but muscular attitude of Priya make me feel girly feminine and my heart telling me to wear saree for her but also having little scared to wear saree.
Finally after all kitchen and cleaning work when my mother and aunty sleep I slowly went to my mother room and take one Saree. On holding that I am feeling very happy I placed that saree on my shoulder and seeing in mirror and feeling the softness of saree my mind is telling me to wear that but I don't have that much guts I heard some noise and felling scared and kept back saree and went to room, I am feeling sad because cannot able to wear saree and meet Priya, then I remembered that my friends give me on earrings as gift I take it out I wear my payjama and brided my long hair as single plate Braided and wear that earrings and I am seeing mirror feeling so girly shy in mirror I found on bindi I am feeling happy and take that bindi and wear that bindi on my forehead and I went to meet Priya but little sad because cannot able to wear saree while going I found one duppatha so I take that duppatha and went to top floor to meet Priya.
In top floor Priya is in lungi and shrit and she is smoking I went to near her in low my head I am only seeing her feet she come near me hold my chicks and raise it I feel so shy seeing her bold face and close my face in hand due to shyness. She laughing tell is here girl is me or you, she told your face is looking very bueatiful in the bindi and earrings why don't you wear saree, I am in low voice I have no guts to wear saree, then she told yes you don't have guts so that's why I told you to wear saree begin a boy you don't go outside and earring and independently living but you always be in house and doing house hold course and cooking like ladies and stitch blouse and have good knowledge of feminine things so you can maximize can wear saree and become wife of me. Hearing that I feel embarrassed and also very happy and shy.

She come still close I am feeling very uncomfortable because I am very shy but she is in very comfortable because she is bold and confidence then she shows her arms her biceps are very big and strong and she told she my hand it's very powerful and I am great police officer and in this hand I punish so many bad people this is the power I have in my hand and see your hands it's so delicate soft and sensitive and with your hands you can do only house hold items cooking and cleaning and you can't able to do anything then stitch blouse, so my hands are powerful and so I can tie mangalyasutra around your neck but you can't do that and you can only touch my feet and wear this bangles telling that she putting bangles to my hands I am feeling very embarrassed because being a boy I am simply standing when strong girl is putting bangles to my hand then she holds my long hair and pull towards her due pain I hold my hair but bangles in my hand make sound and I simply seeing her helpless she in laugh told she wants me to be her wife and proposed me in knees down and give rouse I took in shy and hold it she told to put that rouse to my long hair I put it she told you are simply bueatiful and kiss me I am shocked and feeling very shy I run again she holds my long hair and pull but my shyness become large and my chicks become pink and i run to room and fall on bed and thinking of her power and her muscular attitude and compare myself how pretty soft I am infront of her and dream the film song where I am heroin wear saree and she is hero wear pants and shirt.
Next morning I take bath and tied my hair in towel and I am putting rongoli in front of house there Priya is doing pushups and workout she is so strong I am putting rongoli and feeling honey seeing her strong arms and shoulders then I heard Mother voice and went to kitchen there my mother ask me to get one box in top but I can't able to take that because of my height then suddenly Priya come and take that box and give to me I feel now she is taller than me then my mother told me to open the box I try hard to open it then Priya take box from my hand and open it easly I am feeling embarrassed begin a boy I am short then her and weaker than her while going she asked where is my bangles I told it's in my room she told see you can't able to open that small box that's why I give you wear that bangles it well suite to this situation and you personality I feel very embarrassed. Then she told my mother and aunty she is feeling very boring and want to visit town and do some shopping and she told she wants me to join her one side I am feeling very Feminine Girly shy and another hand I also feeling scared then she told to get ready my mother told me to go.
I went to room to get ready my mother come in and Braided my long hair then I am standing in front of mirror and apply so many Cream and powder and try to look bueatiful for Priya. Outside Priya is shouting she get bath and ready but I not yet ready I told her please give her another 20 minutes I will be ready she told it's already 1 hours you goon for ready and sitting in chair waiting for me after 25 minutes I went to her she is playing games in mobile I told her I am ready. She told thank God and ready to go shopping I went near my mother and aunty and take blessings they told me to be careful and told Priya to take care of me is already in sitting on her bullet bike and seeing this dram then I went to her bike and try to sit single side like ladies she is very happy the way I sit on her bike and she kicked the bike and in one kick she started bike I am feeling very embarrassed because I don't know bike riding and can't able to move this heavy bike but Priya is easly kick start the bike and riding it. I am worried that what are is there in this shopping and simply sitting behind her bullet bike simply.

Me and Priya went to town market there I everyone seeing me in different because I am boy with long hair and sitting behind girl in short hair and she is riding a bike she put we both first went to temple and after pooja, poojari give flowers I kept it in my long hair and she kept it in her pocket because she doesn't have long hair, everyone seeing this and I feel embarrassed Priya sit in one side and I went to round the temple then I someone pull my hair I thought it is Priya and turn around but it was small girl she pull my hair and tell your hair is looking good and she also wants hair like me, I actually like children so I take that girl and talking with her she thinks I also girl like her calling me aunty I don't mind that because it's a kid I also like when she call me aunty.
After her mother comes and take her then I started to walk again someone is pulling my hair I thought it is that girl but when I turn around I saw some big and husky girls in pant and shirt and cigarette in her mouth she holds my long hair tight and pulling towards her I started crying due to pain and hold my long hair she blow smoke to my face and looking in bad smile suddenly Priya come and kick her, in fight when I saw Priya muscular body and her aggressiveness I am feeling very Feminine Girly shy she come to me and hold my shoulder and tell he is my property and nobody can touch me and she will always protect me and take care of me I just seeing her face and her words make me cry because she will take care of me I am feeling very happy and suddenly hugs her I until satisfied I crying holding her I feel very secure in her arms and I fall to her feet and tell her in this temple I am telling I will become your housewife and I will serve you in all aspects and your feets are heaven to me you are my husband god and ask her blessings she is feeling really proud because she is a girl and I am boy falling to her feet in public and tell her she is my husband god so she is standing in confidence and proud.
She take me to Saree shop and when we enter sales girl ask Priya can I help you which saree you want then Priya laugh and told her I never wear saree and Saree is not for me and it's for him pointing me, I walking slowly bending my head and look that sales girl she is holding her laugh but I don't care because my hubby Priya is behind me so I tell her what kind of Sarees I want she shows all Priya tell me to take brided saree also for marriage she ask groom dothi and shrit for herself then I took other saree and kurtha leggings for daily use also then some nighty and petticoat she brought some lungi and pants for herself.
She ordered me to wear one red saree which is her favourite colour, I simply agreed because agreeing husband order is wife like me duty I went inside and wear it and come out she opened her mouth seeing me in first time Saree I am also feeling better and very happy she took me to bangles shop and puts lot of bangles to my hand I am feeling very Feminine after wearing bangles she also brought me earrings jewelers Makeup it's hubby duty to spend money for wife Saree and jewelers Makeup I told to her both laugh and we went back home I sitting behind her she is in pant and shirt and I am in saree and blouse bangles jewelers Makeup I am feeling scared to show this all to mom and aunty but Priya give me confidence but girly boy like me never have guts and confidence.
We enter the home I standing behind Priya holding her shoulder and bending my head to floor when my mother and aunty see me like this there face is completely angry I am seeing them in small eyes but suddenly they start to laugh I am confusing then they told they already know all this, and this is them plan only to bring girl inside me and they want to marry me to Priya so Priya muscular strength bring pretty soft Girly inside me out and now Priya will be my mother son in-law and I will be my aunty daughter in-law.
In marriage she ties mangalyasutra around my neck and my life of Priya housewife is being and she is police officer and my husband god. Bless me my hubby Priya.

No comments:

Post a Comment