Saturday 16 September 2017

After Marriage

My name is mansi. iam a general physician in reputed hospital also I have my own clinic which i visit on Saturdays only by appointments or emergency. I got married 1 yrs back to chander it was a love cum arrange marriage he works in a mnc and stays out for business meeting and work…
We were happy and use to spend our weekends watching movie and shopping. As we were from Mumbai we shifted to Delhi after marriage we took a nice house and started living happily I had shifted my clinic next to my house as my husband was busy with work. So I used to visit my hospital weekdays In evening hours and take care of my house hold chores in morning cook food for myself as I don’t like to eat outside fast food… and my hubby use to eat from office cafeteria …

Let me tell you about my husband chander he is reserved and doesn’t miggle with anyone easily and slim and fair little tall as same as my height. Our personality matches much. He has very thick hair which are long little bit he use to ponytail when he is at home at office hours he uses gel that’s wet gel on his hairs… and talking about me I use to wear saris and chudidhars after marriage now iam use to wear tops and jeans or t shirts more over in hospitals…….. But I have good collection of saris and dresses, suits which I rarely wear now. We didn’t have any servant at home because we didn’t like to depend on them.
We use to share work because my hubby use to be out on business trip all the time so rarely I used to cook for him. Talking about our family background my husband family stays in Bangalore which consists of parents and elder brother who got married and staying happily.. And about my family my mother stays in Kolkata and my father die when I was small… my mother stays with my brother. I use to talk them over the phone or visit them once in a year n diwali time

So my husband had a good income from his job as well as he had properties and also he had given his building for rent where they were complex and also he had shares where he used to invest lot.
I also had a good income so we didn’t have any issues with money. On other hand we use to spend less time together as we both were working. So the days were passing.

It was Sunday me and my hubby was having breakfast he told me that he won’t be able to travel all the time for his office purpose so he like to resign from his job and will take rest for some time and he will rethink about it further so I was ok with it.. becoz I knew we didn’t have any money issues.
So within a week he resigned from his job and had gone to Bangalore to visit his family after 2 weeks he returned and was busy with his bank work and I was cooking food for him and taking care of him and visiting my hospital in evening. Now he use to spend time with me till evening till I go to work.
He use to watch tv and listen to music and use to hang around outside he didn’t have much friends so he use to spend more time at home….
He started to cook dinner for me. (Before that let me tell you that he used to stay alone when he was working so he knew to cook food) and use to wait for me for dinner I felt very happy seeing him.
It was 2 months that he had resigned from job and stayed at home…. He had beard and mustache which I didn’t like he didn’t shaved and also his hairs had gowned little bit more long.

So that day I told him to shave his beard and moustache so that we can go out for dinner after I forced him he shaved his beard and moustache and we were ready to go for dinner..
Couple of days passed he got a job opportunity in a big mnc in Mumbai he got selected and had to join after a 2 weeks. So I thought I will miss him again because of his work… he was happy but I was not I told him not to join that company as it is far he became angry and pushed me and said not to interfere in his career .
So that same night he fell ill because of outside food which he had eaten so I checked him gave him some medicine for food poisoning and he slept. Then I thought a plan to make him stay with me here and serve me like a wife. I gave him HRT Hormone Replacement Therapy male to female I gave him high dose telling him it’s a pain killer. And next day when he woke up he was felling good and I gave him tea and then breakfast after that he was sleeping I left for my duty and he made the dinner for me I was happy… and then again he as feeling tired so I gave him one more dose and he slept.next day when he woke up he was glowing and was acting soft. So I added some pills in his juice which were for breast enlargement... a week passed i could see the changes in him.

so after a week he was fine now and I came back from my duty and he was watching tv and we had dinner I gave him milk with the same pills but with high dose… he drank then we went to sleep he was telling me that he will be getting ready to join his job very soon. So he went to change his clothes so I saw him closely where his breast was taking a good shape.. He had no hairs on his body and was very soft…
we didn’t have any sex after marriage we were planning no to have kids early…
so he was sleeping next to me so I thought of holding his hands and check his feelings

So I wanted to hold his hand and started to talk to him that I will be missing him he said no to worry as he will be visiting me in between… then I thought of taking charge and started kissing him he was also kissing me then I started to play with his breast he was feeling shy like a girl then I thought this is the right time to take a charge so I could feel him soft and could see the change in his boobz that of like a teenage girl’s I was happy I had become dominant I was upon him he was feeling shy and acting like a girl and I started to play with him I caught his hairs and said him jaan ur hairs are very thick and long he said he will cut before joining the job.. I said not to it looks good he just gave me a smile then I took my rubber band and made a pony tail he was feeling shy then I started to suck his nipples I felt like he his my wife…… then we slept

It was morning I was feeling tired little bit I saw my huby he was sleeping so I got up made the tea and bread toast… I waked him up and could see his breast easily from his t shirt and his hairs were tied in ponytail. He got up had tea I had mixed the pills dose in tea. Then he took bath he came and was admiring his body in the mirror so he told me that he is feeling different today… I asked what he means.
Then he kept quiet we had breakfast then he was feeling uncomfortable with the shirt he was wearing becoz his breast was little bit clearly visible…

Then I did same thing with his milk added some hypnotized pills and later we were in our bedroom watching tv he was touching his breast was lost in his world then I switched of the tv and went to change my clothes…
I took out a nighty a pink one and bra and kept on my bed.. And chander asked me how cum you are wearing a nighty normally you wear track pant and t shirt. Then I said him now I feel like wearing pink today want to have a good timt with you…
Chander was lost little bit becoz the medicine started to react then he was felling unconscious and I started to remove his clothes easily then I made him wear bra which was perfectly fit and then started to feel him he didn’t knw what was happening I played with his breast I felt like he is my wife then I tied his hairs in feminine way took kajal lipstick did sum make up then I shaved his private parts and underarms then I made him wear panty and made hime wear nighty it was a femine sexy nighty and removed my mangalsutra and made him wear and made him wear some bangles and nail polished his nails in pink and finally I made him wear anklets…………. I took his sum pics

After taking pics…. I removed all the make up and changed his clothes back to his t shirt and pyjama which he was wearing. Then removed his nail polish with remover and just tied his hairs in pony tail and it was late night so I slept…
It was morning he got up and was feeling hazy and tired. He went to washroom and cameback and saw me and asked what the hell happened yesterday nite… I said him that we were having good time so he gave me a surprise. He didn’t remember much so he looked confused and went to take bath…
After bath he came out and was checking his breast which had already taken good shaped and he was confused and then he asked me that he is feeling different today. I asked him what sort of difference he said that his breast looks different and it has got litlle big and feeling itchy so I told him will check so I made him liedown on bed and started to check and was happy to feel them and as I was checking it he was feeling shy and concious so I asked him that how is he feeling is it paining he said no… then I said him its very soft and feels good to touch them

Then I said him that his breast looks like a teenage girls breast which is almost 17 yrs old….
So then he asked me what should I do now? I said him that iam confused too…
Then I checked his entire body and was feeling it… he was feeling concious then I said him that his body looks like a girls body like a female one. He was lost then I said him that I will check with my senior doctor what can be done. I asked how does he feel about his changes he said that he feels very soft. And his breast makes huim feel like a girl… I was happy to here that. Then I told him that I will call my sr doctor and he will check and let u know what can be done. He said okay and was little bit shy enough.
So after a hour so I called up my friend sonam who was a doctor as well and had given me this idea and explained her everything. So she was ready to visit him so the bell rang she came in I introduce her to my husband and she started to check him and was asking him sum questions and enquiring about him..
Finally she said him not to worry and wrote sum tablets and said him to avoide taking any sort of health drinks and his breast had already taken a proper shape it might be because of hormones. So she said him to take rest and take this tablets and gave sum oilment to apply which was for proper shape which we doctors knew and she said him that his body also Is changing into female… and finally told him to wear a bra to avoide it to grow.. his breast is demanding for bra that’s the reason you are felling itchy in your nipples. He was feeling guilty and lost then the doctor gave me a smile and left and I was relieved.

then I started to console him, and was happy that my dream will come true. After an hour I asked him what to do next he said that he is confused how can it happen then I tried to explain him here and their and then finally I showed him some pics on line with men with breast and how it works then he was shocked. So I said him will work on that and I am with him he was crying like a small baby I felt sad for him but was happy that we will liv toghther. So I took leav for couple of days and started to stay with him so he started to take medicine and apply ointment for couple of days.. he didn’t knew it works oppositely.. now it was almost a week he was feeling more feminine so he complaint me about itching and then I reminded him about bra he said that he cant wear how can he is not a female to wear bra.
I said him your breast is increasing if you don’t wear bra then how will you manage. He said he cant.then
His phone started ringing it was from his office to remind him to join he was like what to do? I said him to wait for some more days till you get cure then you can join. So he tried to convence them but they said him that the cant give him more time so thay cancelled his joining he was sad. And a week passedi started to work again and was happy about my husband that he will be my wife soon.

So now I stopped the ointment and changed his medicines so that I can keep him with teenage boobz size which he looked cute in it.

So now he was not able to wear his t shirts which he was feeling uncomfortable in it and his trousers became lose. So he complaint about it I said I cant do anything about it rather you work on it or go to your mothers house he was getting angry on me I said him to shut up and don’t make me angry I have lots of works in my hospital so I said that from 3 months you are sitting at home and doing nothing so please cook dinner and clean the house and wash those clothes or go to your mothers house And I left
So when I came back I saw that the house was cleaned and the clothes were washed and he had made nice dinner I was happy gave him smile and we had dinner together. Then I said him that you did a great job he wa blushing like a girl..
I said him that you are blushing like a girl today hope you are feeling like a girl today.he kept his head down. Then I saw his hairs had grown till his shoulder so I took a hair brush and made his hair in a bun he tried to stop me put I pushed him he was weak and I slapped him hard this was the first time I slapped him he fell down then I made him stand and said him listen to me you don’t have work now I work here I take care of you right so listen to me or else I will throw you out he kept quiet and his tears were falling from eyes. so i pushed him made his hairs into pony tail.

so then he was sitting on bed in girls posture and then I said him that from today you will take care of house and cook 3 times food and keep the house clean and wash all the clothes. I asked him did you hear that he nodded his head and I said good.. I will earn for you and you will be here working in the house like housewife you are not fit to be my husband.and you will transfer all your property and rights to me tommorow will get the paper and you will sign on it so that I will take care of your income and further your finnces from nowonwards.. he told that he don’t want to become my wife I caught him and tored his t shirt and showed him his breast and asked him what do you want to prove then I slappeh him and said you are my wife you remember that then I tored his pyjama and took out the bra which I had brought for him according to his size then I took him to bath room gave hime nice bath turmeric bath removed his hairs which he had on his arms and then brought him inside and cleaned him and gave him a panty to wear he said he cant wear them I slapped him again and said him to wear he got scared he wore the panty then I madehim wear bra he didn’t agree again then when I got angry he wore it. he got erection I said u are not fit to be my husband then I gave him injection on his private part it become soft and then I did his hairs into ponytail thengave him sum make up and gave him lipstick and kajal he had good eyelashes like a girl so I did his eyelashes and then took out the same beautiful nighty and made him wear it was pnk in colour withfull sleeves and much feminine like a bride wears on her first night.
He was calm and quiet then I gave him 6 bangles on each hand then anklets then nail polish and transferd my mangalsutra. And now he was a perfect house wife sitting so I said how is he feeling now he kept his head down I said from no onwards you will dress up like this only and take care of my house completely. I will pierce your ears tomorrow is that ok he said yes. And you will never step out of house with out my permission.and never will wear mens wear and you will call me as raman and your name Is chandrika and you will speak to your family over phone if needed ok.so I said him get up and go get me milk to drink chandrika went to get me milk and I was happy. When chandrika came back I drank milk and gave chandrika half to drink.

Then I saw chandrika top to bottom and made chandrika see the mirror then took her pics togther chandrika was feeling shy I said her that I will train her properly in everything even in make up dressing and talking as well. Chandrika kept quiet I was happy to see her submission. Chandrika was looking beautiful I said her that you will wear bangles and anklets mangalsutra every day and night. Any misbehave you will be punished every morning you will get up wear proper suit or saree and wake me up with breakfast and make lunch later clean the house and you will do pooja and do rangoli outside I will teach you everything as you have started to learn you will never question me okay. Chandrika said yes.then we switched of the light and I took chandrika in my arms started to kiss her and play with her breast andsucked her nipples and played with her bangles and anklets I was in heaven to see my hubby as wife

it was 7am in morning so I waked up chandrika and told her to make tea so it was first day chandrika made tea and bread toast I got freshed and we had tea chandrika was feeling shy still I told her to take bath and come. I gave her turmeric bath and gave her fresh panty and bra to wear. Chandrika wore that and came I made her hairs in pony tail first then showed her how to apply make up and lipstick then kajal.she learnt easily then I gave her suit so its easy for her to manage so it was red in colour it was perfect fit for him with red salwar kameez and then I gave him red bangles 12 in each hand then comes the mangalsutra and anklets then bindi red one and finally the red dupatta. Which chandrika wore I told her to do pooja she did then I told her to touch my feet she did and I applied sindoor and then she started to wash clothes and clean house. She made lunch and then we had together and theni was sitting and watching my wife and then later she made tea and snacks. Then I took her showed her new wardrobe where all women items were kept and told her to start wearing from nowonwards and locked my husbands wardrobe and warned him to stay in same clothes all the day and also told her that will teach you wear saree soon ok. Chandrika said yes then I said good and then the bell rang sonia had come I told chandrika to open the door but she was not ready I forced then she opend the door and sonia saw chandrika and was shocked omg she said you look lovely and congratulated us both and had bought the piercing machine gun then we both pierced chandrika ears and made him wear small earrings. Sonia was happy to see my hubbys transformation and chandrika went and bought tea we three of them drank tea then the door bell rang again I went to open the door the papers had come so I gave to my chandrika to sign the papers he signed… than I was happy it was time for celebration. Then sonia questioned him how it feels to be a girl and do house work and wear bangles suits and accessories . you feel humiliated or nice. Itold chandrika to answer chandrika said I feel like a women. Good said sonia then sonia disclosed him the actual plan and started to laugh. You men are fit to be women you don’t know what we go through chandrika was shocked but chandrika couldn’t do anything now. Sonia said that she did same with her husband when he use to not work and torture her for money. Now he is a perfect wife of mine and does allhouse work and wears saree all the time I tae him out humiliate him all the time in front of his family and my family as well.sonia said you should meet my wife she is scared of me all the time. Then sonia said reema makehim wear saree and take him to his family and she left. Chandrika was shocked I said him will go to meet your family soon I pleaded her not to do. She smiled and left for the hospital with sonia.

So when I came back from work chandrika opened the door and served me dinner we ate dinner I made him eat from my plate and told himto clean and cum back to bedroom. After completing work chandrika came to room and I asked her how was the day chandrika said I did my work and was waiting for you I said good and then we sat and was watching tv then I said chandrika to press my legs she did for half hour and then I kissed chandrika.
Then I went and changed my self in vest and briefs chandrika was shocked seeing this i switch off the light.He felt scared.I slowly touched his shoulder,and spreaded kisses all over
his body.Meanwhile,i maked him nude.i removed his suit and started to I climb on him and he was in
his cloud nine.I also undressed,i am in my vests and briefs.I
opened my brief, my hubby was shocked to see the artificial
penis(dildo) which sonia had given me today hanging on me.He was shocked to see it.I inserted my
dildo on his mouth.He got down from the bed.But i caught hold of
him,.so, he was unable to move and i made him to neel down and i sat on the bed.I forcibly inserted
my pennis on his mouth,tears are rolling from his mouth due to
shame.I made him to suck my cock. First,he was uncooperative,
later he sucked my pennis.He was sucking my penis for more than a hour. He was crying
like any thing, due to pain.I stripped all his male ego. Now he became submissive and I was happy my plan worked then I made him wear nighty and sleep.


so it was Sunday morning I waked him up and told him to get fresh chandrika took bath and came I gave chandrika saree to wear chandrika said she didn’t know to wear I said u bitch your mother didn’t teach you to wear saree or never you tried to wear saree I said no. i slapped chandrika for back answering. I told chandrika wish your mother had made you wear saree you have not been like this… I took bra and gave chandrika to wear she wore it properly then panty before tht I gave injection to his private part it became soft and then I showed chandrika blouse and petticoat and made chandrika wear… then I took out a georgette blue colour saree with light weight and showed chandrika how to wear and draped the saree properly and chandrika looked beautiful then I made chandrika wear necklace 24 bangles 12 in each hand mangalsutra and nailpolish anklets and finally I gave blue earrings. Then bought sandals and told chandrika to wear and practice walking in it she started to walk and learned quicklyi told her to learn to wear saree soon watching you tube or else I will tell your mother to teach you chandrika was shocked and was listening carefully. Then the bell rang and i went and opened the door sonia had send beautician for chndrika so her name was mahima she saw chandrika gave a smile and made him sit did his threading and made his hairs soft and did sum finishing touches and went. Now chandrika was looking hot in saree any one would fall for her.Suddenly my mother ( reema mother ) called up that’s from kolkatta and I answered her she said how are you I said fine chandrika was watching me . and she inquired about my husband I said chandika is here and gave the phone to chandrika he was quiet and didn’t talk and was getting nervous my mom herad the sound of bangles over the phone then I took back the phone my mom asked why didn’t he talk I said he is busy doing housework so could not talk.
then mom said she heard bangles noise I said your son in law loves to wear bangles because he doesn’t have job and is busy trying my sarees and suits so that he wants to become your daughter in law. I will send you his sarees pic you will like your bahu. So I clicked the photo in saree and sended to my mom.

My mom was happy to see her sil as dil and was apppreciating my work. I said to my mom I want to be head of family that’s the reason I converted my hubby to wife. Iam working and chandrika takes care of our house So she invited us to come to her place so that she can train chandrika more I said will come soon. Then she spoke to chandrika over phone and told chandrika she looks very beautiful and she wants to treat her as her dil. Chandrika was feeling nervous so I did a video calling and made her talk and showed her figure my mom was amazed she said that she will get her more sarees and suits to wear and make her proper bahu and said that she also had did same with her husband ( reemas father ) and made her to serve her.

Then I told chandrika to remove saree and start practicing again and again I showed her twice and then she watched on you tube and learnt it quickly. I was happy to see her learning quickly. I told chandrika this are light sarees I will make you wear some heavy saree once you are comfortable in it. She kept quiet and I said her that my mom also had made my father do the same by feminizing him. Then I asked chandrika can I send some pics to your mom I pleaded her no to do. So I agreed I kept quiet. So I took chandrika in balcony she covered her head with pallu I said her not to worry no one will recognize her.
Then we went near the gate I thought her how to put rangoli she learned little bit but was getting concious with the people watching her. Then I saw a flower vendor selling flowers I bought flowers made her wear she looked beautiful.. and then we had a good time again she likes her new role I thought so and asked her she said she loves me. So then I asked can we go out for movie she was not comfortable then I made a plan and ordered a burqa she didn’t agree still then I forced her rather to wear burqa and come or she can come in saree itself, then she agreed so we wnt to watch movie I had a activa so I made her sit back like a proper women and went to watch movie then I took her for shopping groceries and came back had a good time with chandrika. remembering my husband chander he never took me for a movie nor for shopping which he could not do i did that by making him my wife chandrika

so then chandrika became a perfect wife and wears saree perfectly even the heavy sarees and takes care of me. now my mom also joined us and she treats chandrika as bahu and she gifted her sarees and suits sometimes i allow her to wear tops and skirts and now she is keeping karwa chauth for me..... i am thinking of doing her sex change operation and adopt a child so that chandrika takes care of her like our child we will adopt a daughter....

1 comment:

  1. Super story. Males to be treated like this in future

    ReplyDelete