Saturday 16 September 2017

Another Story by Radhika

My name is Raj ours is orthodox family we are live in village in our village there is one kings family is there my father is working as priest and my mother working as cook in their home because of our tradition I am having long hair and I am real pretty soft boy I always be with my mother my father ask me to join him and help him as priest but I don't like that I like to do house hold course with my mother in kitchen and my mother teaching cooking and cleaning and putting rongoli I love that, after i come back from school I am not going outside to play with boys I always play with daughters of maids working in kings family, that girls always play House family game or cooking games so I like that and I join and play with them my father is disappointed with this but he can't do anything.
On other on kings family now Rajendra is elder he have one daughter name Priya she is the only daughter he have so he raising her as his son by teaching her karate, horse riding,gym when she is playing she always play role of king and make everyone as her slaves
One day when I playing with girls she come to us by riding her horse we all stood up and give respect to her then she comes down and ask her shall she can join us then we told we are playing marriage game you can join us then she tell since she likes to lead in everything she will play the husband role in game and ask me to play the her wife role since she is our owner daughter we all simply agreed then we start the game then some of girl takes me and give small girls full length skirt and blouse and put bangles and comb my hair and bring me, Priya always wear sarwani as prince wear, then we both sit I am acting like girl and Priya acting like boy then marriage game starts one of the girl play role of priest and telling mantra then she told Priya to tie mangalyasutra around my neck then Priya search for it then she suddenly run towards her big house and went to her mother room and open her lock and take out one mangalyasutra and run towards us playing area her grandmother see it and follow her in suprise why she take mangalyasutra then Priya come and sit beside me and tried mangalyasutra around my neck and I fall to her feet and ask for blessings all this her grandmother see and come to us and scold all of us including Priya she is shouting on us this is child marriage and marriage is not game you children are doesn't know value of mangalyasutra because of her shouting all people come my parents and Priya parents are come they try to make cool grandmother by saying it's just a game but grandmother is so orthodox and now agreed in it since Priya is raising as son and Priya is tie mangalyasutra around my neck now Priya should be my husband for the life and I should be wife of her for a life, my parents and Priya parents are shock hearing this but since the grandmother is elder everyone agreed to her then she told my mother to raise me as daughter in-law of this great kings family and I need to learn all house hold course and cooking and cleaning and all duties of perfect Indian housewife and traditional of kings family so on that day onwards I need to wear ghagra choli and bangles and jewelers Makeup and be Babhu of this kings family since my parents doing there job in kings family house they always agree to that and my mother dress me in ghagra choli and bangles and jewelers Makeup and teach me cooking skills house hold course and how to be daughter in law how to be wife by telling all the Indian housewife stories and daily I need to do all jobs of housewife and dress like girl and my mother told me Priya is my husband god and you need to serve her you need to obeying her you are porperty of her she is your owner I am also thinking her as my husband god and daily in my heart i am workshiping her and instead of going to school I am learning how to be good housewife.
On other hand Priya sent to out of country to study and she is learning business because she is future of king family she needs to handle all the business of family and she needs to be strong so daily she is going to gym and riding horses is her favourite.

We both come to our young teenager she is learning and become stronger in the society and always wearing men's suit wear to look bold and muscular and fit she is very intelligent in her studies and first in University and always goes long raiding in her bike and cars and enjoying her life by going to party drinking alcohol and late night coming begin a girl now woman she is enjoying life like a boy man
On other hand begin boy man me starting to wear saree and blouse bangles and jewelers Makeup and thinking of her my husband god and doing house hold course like cooking and cleaning house and serving my mother in law and father in law and grandmother washing there clothes and if someone say about Priya greatness I am feeling very Feminine shy and went to back of house holding her photo in my saree pallu and talking to her photo like wife talking to her husband and final cry for without reason warp my eyes with my saree pallu and bangles hands and went inside and performing duties of daughter in law of kings house.
One day I heard by my mother in law that my hubby my life hero my god Priya is coming back from foreign and tell me to prepare her favourite food I am in joy prepare all the favourite food of her and dressed in nice saree and put lots of bangles and jewelers Makeup and comb my hair put lots of flowers in it and seeing mirror again and again and think is she likes my blouse designs is she likes my saree is she likes my soft bangles full of hand is she likes my food prepared by me for her I am having so many dreams because I am housewife waiting for long time for my female husband coming from foreign after long years by archiving.
My mother in law told me to not to come to airport and told me to look after house hold course and ready to welcome Priya I am bit disappointed by I need to agree my mother in law and went inside kitchen and crying and again check everything ok and start to wash floor of house because my husband Priya will put her legs on this floor by thinking that I am washing and went to daydream with her like Priya is come and hugs me our first night and our children everything comes to my mind I am thinking like girl because I am brought up like wife of Priya then I heard the car sound and I am feeling so much happy and take arrati to welcome my hubby Priya and went near door and I completely shock to see other girl in modern dress with Priya her name is Rani she holding Priya hand and standing in door my mother in law told me to do arrati and I did then everyone went inside home I am feeling very much joules and scared about that girl Rani she is learning with Priya and she come with Priya for her vacation then I went inside Priya doesn't talk to me and always taking to Rani, my mother in law tell me to serve the food to them then I start serving Priya and Rani both sitting together and eating I am feeling very joules of this then after everyone went me start to eating food in Priya leftover plate and heared laugh of Priya and Rani with family I am sitting alone and I am start crying because I spend my life to Priya begin a boy instead of study and become husband in society I am wearing Saree bangles and learn house hold course and become housewife of girl my husband Priya but she ignored me and learnt a lot and become stronger person in society and enjoy with some other woman instead of me her obedient housewife, then night come I am went inside room with Happy with glass of milk then I saw Rani and Priya on one bed and laughing then Rani see me and ask Priya who is she then Priya she is not she she is man but my wife and tell her all story then she laughed seeing me I can't find any manness in me and you are being a man wearing Saree bangles and become woman wife means you are completely loader and went outside I am feeling embarrassed and my eyes wet then I went to Priya and give her milk and fall to her feet and ask for blessings she kick me you don't know the romance and you know only serving how can you be my wife I am feeling embarrassed to say you are my wife then she slept I went to her legs and put it in my lap and started to pressing then she told me to sleep on floor and kick me I sleep on floor and starting to crying holding my saree pallu.

Next day was Pooja is there in our house I get up early morning because my mother in law is strict and take a bath and start to wear saree I am thinking if I not become wife of Priya then I will be someone's husband but begin a boy I am wearing Saree bangles and become wife of Priya then I went to pirya with coffee and weak her up telling ji getup see is so angry on me because distribution in her sleep and slap me I fall to ground and crying she told don't come here go I went to kitchen by crying but not show to all because they may scold my husband Priya, then Priya is went to bathroom and she is calling me for towel but Rani went inside the bathroom holding towel and push me outside of room I am feeling very scared because Rani may stolen my husband then I am went to Pooja and I am fasting for my husband long life and I am praying God to give long life my husband Priya and thinking if I am husband then my wife will pray for my long life but I am a boy and dress as wife and become wife of Priya and praying for her long life then Priya come but besides her Rani also there she is in hot modern dress our family elders are hating that but simply sit because she is friend of Priya the my mother in law told me to do feet Pooja of Priya and I happily agreed Priya don't like old tradition but simply sit because of her mom I am happily wash her feet and put flowers on that and put my head and eyes on her feet and tears also comes from my eyes and fall on her feet this is happens tears I wash her feet in my tears my mother in law happy seeing this and also proud because she is Mother of girl but then also boy is washing her daughter feet then I took flowers from her feet and put it on my long hair and rest on her feet in happens then Priya adk her mom is this over and mother told it's over then Priya push me in her leg and went with Rani i am in ground and feeling very emotion then my mother in law told me cook food and eat food from your husband hand I told ok and happy because my hubby Priya is feeding me then until evening I am fasting and do all house hold course and cooking but Priya is enjoying with Rani but me begin a boy wearing a saree praying for Priya and doing her house hold course and cooking for her but she not thinking me then mother in law told to serve the dinner then I serve then mother in law told Priya to feed some food from her plate I am feeling happy then Priya feed some food from her plate in not mood but I am feeling very happy and emotional and crying due to happiness then night I went to room there Priya and Rani is there Priya first slapped me and told in her childhood mistakenly she tie mangalyasutra around my neck because of that you not become my wife and you are village boy not know anything and doesn't know fashion see Rani how fashion she and kick me and told me to simply sit in Connor and not to make any noise they both will enjoy and they both started to kiss I am crying seeing this because my husband Priya is kissing some one that is also girl then they both enjoy Priya is real man in that seeing that I am also wish to join but Priya Kick me I can only one thing is crying seeing that that I can't able to do anything in it.

Next day Priya get up our village have village function then everyone went there Priya in dothi and shrit I am in saree blouse bangles and jewelers Makeup and Rani in modern dress then all of us went to temple and do Pooja I Pray god that Priya needs to consider me as her wife and Know the difference between modern girlfriend and traditional perfect Indian housewife then in village festival there is Wrestling and our village guy lost and opposite guy told is there any man how beat him then my hubby Priya get up and do wrestling with that muscular guy I am boy but I am scaring because of his muscular but Priya is girl but she fight with him and win I am feeling very happy then that lost guy is embrace because he lost in front of girl so he gets angry and come with big knife and comes towards Priya I saw and run towards Priya to save my husband then he push his hand and put knife but I push Priya and knife hit my hand I can't able to stand due to pain and fall down Priya hold me in her hand and left me and put me in car then that guy put knife to Priya stomach but Priya not lost like me she kick that guy and she drives to hospital and both of us getting treatment.
I am having small injury so I get up then I heard my husband pirya is having major injury she doctor said pray with god to give her life then I went to temple and do all vartha of all wife do for husband long life I put wet saree and roll in temple I do fasting and walking in hot charcoal then give blouse piece and Kumkum Sindoor to married woman and all married woman put Sindoor to my head and put bangles in my hand and tell let your husband have long life then I take Kumkum of God and went to hospital and put it on Priya after some time she weakup I am feeling very happy then my mother in law told you ignore your wife because he is man wearing Saree and he is village boy not know anything but you forgot he is doing all this because you just tie mangalyasutra around his neck he may live boy life but Then also he is living as your wife and he is the one how save you because he is perfect Indian housewife and not your modern girlfriend how run away when you are in hospital he do somany Pooja to bring your life then Priya called me and ask sorry and tell me she will consider me as her wife I told her no need to ask sorry because she is my husband and she having right to slap me kick i am her submission housewife to serve her in all aspects she told she Born as female but she is lucky enough to have male wife as me I am feeling very happy and emotional and hold her legs and tell her I am also lucky to have female husband god you...

No comments:

Post a Comment