Saturday 16 September 2017

MArriage Proposal

It was 2PM on a Saturday and I was in kitchen doing dishes from lunch, but my lunch was still on the counter behind me, a roti, little bit curry and some dal were waiting for me. But it looked like I was not going to be able to eat it, as I had lot more work to finish. I had to finish cleaning the kitchen after this, then had to start laundry, then get some groceries done, and then start on dinner. I was extra busy today, as father was being punished for being late from office yesterday and I could see him bound to the dreaded horse, with a vibrator torturing him in his chastity and a ball-gag in his mouth.
Let me tell you the situation at house, I am Chameli aka Vikas, I am the son of Chikni aka Shyam. Chikni(as I am supposed to call him) is married to Mistress Sneha, who is my step-mother. My mother had died around 15 days after I was born. Mistress Sneha before marrying Chikni had a daughter, her name is Rashmi, whom we also call mistress. Mistress Sneha married Chikni for his money, and within a few months of marriage, had feminized him to an obedient slave. I have heard that it was very difficult for Chikni to accept his position in house. I was raised as a submissive feminized sissy to Mistress Rashmi and Mistress Sneha.
Rules of house were pretty simple
1. Me and Chikni cannot wear anything except saree
2. We were not allowed to talk except being talked to
3. All household chores were to be done by us sissies.
4. We were to be in ghunghat whenever in front of mistresses.
5. We were to always designate everyone with either sir or mistress.
6. We had to be always madeup as feminine as possible, Chikni had to do makeup as a married woman.

My bangles were making sweet noise as I was cleaning the plates, when I heard mistress Rashmi call me to the hall. I put the plate on the counter, and ran as fast as I could in the 5inch heels, and saree with petticoat allowed me. Little locator bell on my chastity made sweet sound as I ran, reminding of how long it had been since I touched my wee-wee. I went to the hall and curtseyed, both the mistresses were watching something on TV. They ignored me for a few minutes, which made me more anxious, as I had lot of chores to finish and this waste of time would not give me any extension for those chores. After 10 minutes mistress Sneha asked me to get Chikni to the room. I again ran as fast as I could, to the frontyard, where everyone could see him strapped to the horse, with his ankles and hands bound, and vibrator attached. Chikni was just wearing bra and panty, with lots of makeup and all the married woman jewelry. I removed his straps but could not remove vibrator and ball-gag as they were locked, and I did not have the keys.
As we sissies came back to the room, mistress Sneha asked Chikni, now do you understand? You cannot come late to the house, it doesn't matter if you have work, its your company, give it to someone else, but I want you here at 6PM dot. He just nodded yes, and his earrings and nosering made sweet noise. Finally mistress Rashmi said, I have asked you both to come here, as there is a marriage proposal for me, and the guy's family is coming here to see me today. You both have to prepare good food, and clean the whole house from top to bottom. They would be here at 7PM, so you have exactly 4.5hours to finish the tasks. Also to make sure you both completely concentrate on your chores, you both would be in ball-gags as we don't need any chit-chat. I was called near mistress Rashmi as she fit a ball-gag in my mouth, which almost ripped my jaw. Mistress Sneha removed Chikni's vibrator. We were given the menu to prepare and asked to divide the work between us as we saw fit. Also we were to get ready properly before the guests came.
Chikni and me worked very hard for next 3.5 hours, making sure all the food was prepared to perfection and whole house was cleaned, as if it was brand new. We knew that a small mistake would lead to a gigantic punishment, which we both dreaded very much. At exactly 6PM, we both came to our tiny room, which could barely fit a small bed and a big wardrobe, with lots and lots of sarees and makeup.

We both selected a heavy embroidery saree, Chikni wore a red one and I wore a blue one, with matching blouse and petticoat. Then we both started doing makeup, we both put lots of lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, kajal. With each stroke our masculinity was fading away. After makeup, we added jewelry like earrings, nosering, 12 bangles in each hand, bindi, payals, necklaces, mangtika. Chikni also wore mangalsutra, sindoor and toe rings, we both put our shoulder length hair in a french bun with net. We both wore 5 inch matching heels and we were ready, by this time my jaw was hurting like crazy and I could not imagine what Chikni was going through.
We went outside in hall and stood in our spot facing the wall, in 5 minutes mistresses walked in and sat on sofa. They called us over and asked us to turn 360degrees for inspection. They were happy with how their sissies looked. They said we would inspect the home later, as its almost time for our guests. They removed our ball-gags which felt like heaven. We were asked to go in our room and wait for the call.
After sometime I heard the door bell and one of the mistresses opened the door. For next 10-15 minutes we heard some light laughters and chattering. Mistress suddenly called Chikni Chameli bring the snacks. We were startled, and tried to run to the kitchen, but heels and petticoats did not allow that. We got the plates of snacks and brought it to the hall, there from ghunghat we could see just the mistress Sneha and one more lady in an elegant black gown.
Mistress asked us to serve them the snacks, and take blessings from groom's mother. We went and bent to her feet for blessings. After that we were standing in the room when I understood that Mistress Rashmi and my to be brother in law were chatting in private.
After maybe 10 more minutes, I heard someone coming to the room. I could hear the sound of bangles, and anklets which was surprising because mistress Rashmi did not wear bangles or anklets. And then I saw the cutest creature in the world, with mistress was another sissy with very long hair in a pony tail, bright makeup, a see through saree with bra, and crotchless panties inside. The saree left no doubt that the creature was indeed a male biologically. Looking at him looked like I was looking at a teenage girl, he was strangly turning me on.
Mistress Rashmi came near Mistress Sneha and sat, the sissy stood near his mother. All the mistresses started talking again, and finally mistress Rashmi said she liked Rajesh and would like him to be her permanent sissy slave bitch. His mother came and hugged mistress Sneha, and said that is really good news, Rajesh was never asked his opinion, and neither did anyone expect it. We were asked to bring the sweets and we immediately curtseyed and went to get it.
After the guests left, mistress called us in the hall, as we were cleaning the kitchen. Chikni Chameli today is a very happy day for us, as Rashmi is getting married, I am in mood of celebration. So go get ready and I wanna see some good mujra. We were mortified to hear this, as we were very tired from running around all day and now this, which involved adding a lot more makeup and jewelry with dancing, but we kept our head low and said yes mistress.



No comments:

Post a Comment