Saturday 16 September 2017

I am Kannan

It all started when I was 14 years old, son of corporate employee couple. We live in first floor ground floor was rented by old couple. Loneliness was the biggest problem for all kids like me. Other kids were busy with gadgets but my parents couldn't afford one because they work for living and didn't earn much luxurious salary.
I'm an introvert. Not having much friends I spent the entire after school evenings alone.
To cure my loneliness I started working at home, I started from sweeping the floor and mopping the floor I became an addict of keeping my surroundings clean and spotless. I started keeping our house clean. Noticing these things my mom appreciated me to learn washing the vessels when I'm free. I stopped studying at evenings my educational part has become weak. I spent the entire evenings mopping sweeping washing the vessels. My progress report from better became average. But I still managed to study at night.

My neighbours at ground floor left a few weeks ago now I'm 15 about to complete my 10th public examination and awaiting for holidays. No change in my loneliness and then one divorced lady had occupied my ground floor. Tabitha was her name. She was also alone. After my public examinations i started my works once again. I now became expert in doing house works. My mom praise me everyday for keeping the house clean. One fine day hearing me working at home she knocked at my door I opened the door for her. I smiled at her welcomed inside my house and made her sit and gave her a glass of water. She said thanks and asked am i busy? I replied yes, washing my vessels at kitchen. She asked would you mind helping me to move my old stuff in top shelves? I said ok aunty. She replied u can call me tabu or mami.i said ok mami. I'll finish my washing and join you she said ok and smiled. I started my work in kitchen and there she entered and says the house looks so nice it's wonderful you have any sister?
I smiled no mami it's just me.
She was shocked and praised me you are supposed to born a girl look at you doing all the works wow you are great.
Thanks mami , shall we go and move your old items?

Yes please come mami replied.
I walked into her house and found bunch of boxes to be moved in upper shelves, I enquired what's all these? She replied all these are my old dresses saree's skirts and so on and my late husband dresses in other boxes. Oh ok mami I lifted one by one boxes and helped her move all the boxes to shelves. She says thanks and said wait you must have tea for helping me. I said ok mami. I went with her to kitchen to notice how she makes tea, because my mom had never allowed me into kitchen when she was there. While making tea she asked about my schooling and studies and about my parents. I shared her about everything and also my hobby of doing house works. She surprised to hear my hobbies and praised me once again you supposed to born a girl Kannan your future wife is very lucky to get you as a husband. I asked why mami, she replied most men are same Kannan they want their wife as their maid and a sex toy, all men looks their wife as a stress relief machine. I finished my tea and skipped her conversation and said bye mami I have works to do. With that note I left home.

I've completed all my works and mom dad came home. After dinner we all moved to bed. Something I felt weird after that aunty talks, why should I not try girls wear? I couldn't able to sleep the entire night, i got up from my bed and slowly walked to washroom and looked at my moms pile of old clothes she kept for washing I silently searched for her panty and a bra and her salwar kameez and slowly walked back to my room. I removed all my dresses and looked at my mom dresses with heart pounding fast and I slowly slid one of my leg into the panty and another leg and slowly all the way up to my penis I felt very normal and more comfortable than my boxers. Now I took her bra and locked it from front and rotated it for my cups and found my little flesh to be fit inside the bra i looked in the mirror and I felt my body looks more feminine and i thought maybe as mami said I supposed to born a girl.i took her salwar and shoved my head adjusted the salwar and took her Patiala legging and wore looked almost a perfect him little loose here and there. I looked in the mirror my face with no hair and my short hair i definitely looked like a teenage girl with a boy haircut. I sat there silently like a girl and went blank for so many hours and I realised it's almost morning and I don't sleep I quickly removed her clothes and kept in the same place and came to sleep.

Mom woke me up and started her chores,i brushed my teeth and walked into kitchen and asked mom can I make tea? Sure Kannan but do you know how to make it? Yes ma I know wait I'll show you. I made tea and gave it to her she tasted and said wow its really good Kannan keep up my dear and she again started her cooking for office I came out and waited for them to leave office.

After they went I started to think about last night I felt more comfortable in my mom's clothes so I thought of trying it today once again. I locked my house and wore the same salwar after dressing I chose old bindi from restroom walls and pasted in my fore head. I felt more calm after pasting the bindi on my forehead. I started my cleaning activity for the day and I felt natural and completed all my chores but failed to notice I spoiled my mom's salwar. Quickly I washed all her dresses and included my dad's dress also after that I took bath and ran upstairs to dry all the washed clothes, mami was there collecting her clothes, she again surprised by me seeing I'm drying the clothes of my mom and dad. She praised me wow Kannan you are such a good boy to do all these works, you are… she stopped and smiled ok Kannan carry on with your works bye. She left, i felt relieved and got back to home. Mom and dad came noticed what I've done mom hugged me for helping her so much by washing her clothes I felt overwhelmed and had tears i looked down, she lifted my chin oh my dear love you so much don't be so sentimental, i smiled and chuckled mom go get the dinner and I got back to my room. I kept reminding about the entire day and I loved it, so my routine work continued till my 11th admission I daily dressed up in mom dresses and do all chores and finally wash her clothes and I started ironing both clothes too. After the date announced the school opened ,I couldn't able to concentrate on my studies, after school I dressup and do the routine chores like mopping sweeping and enjoy myself being a girl and get back to normal.

After so many days with dresses like salwar, kurta I decided to try on saree but I don't know how to wear the saree and I don't have the guts either to ask my mom. So I planned to learn this from the lonely mami. But I very rarely go there so next evening after completing the cleanup i decided to go her place. Next day as planned i did my chores and went her house, The door opened by a young male about 27 years old. A smart guy I somehow felt different about this guy looking at me , I asked is aunt home? He replied no Kannan come inside, I went inside ,I asked when aunt will come? She will be back in two hours. Oh two hours ok uncle I'll come later, he put his hands on my shoulder and asked me to Sit and help him time pass, without options I said ok and sat there silently he asked me to talk I just smiled, here started asking questions about me and what I do like a boy flirts with a girl I slowly answers all my question. Now he know nobody inside my house, I slowly stood and said ok uncle I'll come tomorrow I've here more than an hour. He replied ok Kannan we will meet tomorrow.

Next day after I come from school I dressed back in my usual mom clothes and started doing my chores after work I thought of going back to mami place but afraid of the stranger I stayed in mom dress suddenly I jumped in shock someone rang doorbell, I thought it's mami and quickly removed mom dress and changed back to my dress and opened the door, to my shock it's the stranger I felt broken, not this idiot again, I welcomed him inside my house and gave him water, he looked at my house and smiled nice who does all this? I replied me, he smiled yes you must be I guessed already with a smile he turned back at me and said his name is Raj I said so what, he stood and locked the door I think you can share your little secret, I panicked what secret it is? Your bindi answers that he replied.

I turned white, he came close to me hugged me from behind, I said please uncle don't tell this to mami or anyone, he replied it's upto you how you behave now, I replied please uncle I'll be a good boy, he said no be a good girl now I won't open my mouth. I got shocked please uncle, he said get ready fast don't waste my time or your little secret will go out, I said sorry uncle give me some minute, I quickly dresses in mom salwar and came back. He looked at me from top to bottom please don't waste time and came close to me and ran his fingers over my hands i felt tingling and I kept silent as I liked that feel he slowly touched my chest and started massaging and he ran his fingers in my belly button and suddenly he kissed on my lips I tried to get away but his hands were tight and the kiss an electric shock I felt lovely and forgetting where i am i hugged him he removed my dresses and made me nude and he played on my for sometime and hugged me from my back after some minutes I felt something touching on my back I tried to move please uncle I felt afraid and started tears he came close to my ears and said stay calm and he pushed like awwwww he started riding I don't know what happened to me I felt like a girl coming of age he kept driving and I started asking uncle please don't stop and after some minutes I felt the hot loads landing on my back I opened my eyes he kissed on my neck and says thank you and he slowly came out and left home leaving me naked.

I stood and collected my mom dresses and kept for washing locked my house and took bath and came back wearing my normal clothes and sat in my chair I slowly become normal I could feel my pant is wet now the hot loads are coming out now I started crying for what have I done mom and dad came home I acted normal and went back to my room couldn't able to control my feelings and started crying again the whole night. Next day morning I woke up and feeling freshed I thought of last evening and wondered if he come once again what I supposed to do? Ask him for what he did yday or keep calm? I asked so many questions to myself and couldn't able to concentrate on my school at all.

After school I came home quickly dressed in mom dress and finished my chores like a good girl and was waiting for Raj and there is no sign of his arrival. I quickly undressed and went down to see mami house but house is locked, I felt broken and came back to house and did my regular activities. Next day i again waited for him and changed back to male self and went down mami was there she welcomed me and asked you want tea? I said I'll prepare aunty she said oh u learned cooking also? No aunty just tea from you. Me? Kannan u saw only once dear. Yes mami but wait I'll show you I quickly made tea and we both sat and had tea she was happy and appreciated me for my talent. And I started mami how you are always wearing saree and why not salwar kameez or nighty?
Don't know Kannan but I'm used to this. Why are u asking?
Nothing aunty for this hot place if u wore a nighty or salwar you may feel free know?
Yeah maybe Kannan but I don't know how it's going to feel.
It will be nice only mami after you wear it you will feel comfortable working at home.
Oh really Kannan? But how you could say ? Did you ever wore one she smiled at me like she know the answer I chuckled and said I'll share a secret yes aunty when no one was there I tried once.
She smiled oh nice! There is nothing wrong in trying our dresses it's just a dress.i replied yes aunty it's just a dress isn't it? She smiled back.
With hesitation I started aunty how do you feel wearing a saree? It's tough dear you can only feel if u wore it I smiled yes but I don't know how to wear.
Mami replied so if I teach you will you wear it?

I smiled shyly may be after our tea aunt asked me to take one box from the top shelves which has her old blouse skirts and discarded old underwear and saree, she asked me to chose my favourite and wear and come she will teach me how to wear saree I replied don't joke aunty you really asked me to take this box for that? Yes she replied if you are not interested I'm okay with it. I smiled it's ok mami let's try once she laughed yes yes once and asked to chose fast and come. I opened her box to find wide range of clothes I chose the pretty colours bright red skirts saree bra panty and blouse I wore all in matching red and came out with a saree mami looked at me in shock you look wonderful Kannan or should I say kanmani? You look just like your mom she praised, I stood there blushing she lift my chin oh look at the blushing lady ok ok let me teach you how to wear this saree, look at this, this is pally and this is the beginning of saree take this tip make a little knot and shove inside the skirt and make a round and leave some saree here for pleats and another round now make pleats with the end and place it on shoulder now check for length to flow behind you or the length you want to tie around your hip and now pin it and now come for the saree pleats make the pleats gracefully and shove it… she arranged and shown me the feeling was wonderful I hugged her and thanked mami for teaching this, she replied this box is yours you can come anytime and wear this. Oh thank you so much mami shall we stay like this until my mom comes ? She said ok kanmani let's do it. We both started talking she shared lot of tips about saree silk saree nylon saree chiffon saree cotton saree I couldn't control the feeling I want to stay as I was but mom came so I quickly changed back and asked mami will Raj come? She asked how do u know him? I said about our meet first day she said I don't know he may come next week I think we have to wait. I replied ok and went back to my home.

Next day as soon I come from school I went to mami house and asked her saree she smiled are you serious? I replied can I wear this for my work mami pls she smiled ok dear go on but choose the old ones for house work I replied thanks mami and went back to my chores and finished soon and joined back to mami we talked about lot from makeup to pickup and in the middle of our conversation I asked about Raj she kept silent for a while and said I'll share you a secret you don't share with anyone ok? I promised her she started he is a useless fellow come here for sex for cheap rate he blackmail me sometime if I don't accept so last week I escaped and surprisingly this time he didn't insist for sex and left without notice. He must've got a better girl, I giggled and started can I share you one secret? Yes dear pls, I replied that new girl is me , Mami shocked what? And I started crying, she hugged me and said it's ok dear what happened please share to mami I'll help you. I told her about the sex and she felt broken and has tears in her eyes and said she will take care of him.


2 comments:

  1. Find out how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are living their dreams right NOW.
    SUBSCRIBE NOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an exclusive new opportunity that is now available online.

    Major companies are paying people for sharing their opinions!

    You can make up to $75 per survey!

    And it's open to anybody from any country!

    ReplyDelete