Saturday 16 September 2017

Village Girl Radhika

My name is Raj and I am from village in our village one bad person Bhai is ruling our village and everyone is fear for him and I am very pretty soft boy I don't bring up strong I also be indoor and helping my mother in house hold course my father is former but he wants me to study and be good officer so he not allowed me to go to agriculture field so I always be in home and study and free time I helping​ mother in cooking, washing clothes, putting rongoli, washing vessels etc like all girly work ,for washing clothes in our village we need to go to village lake all our village girls are going there me also joining them everyday to wash clothes. That bad leader bhai who is ruling our village is having one daughter Priya, she is also so bad since bhai don't have son he brought up his daughter like son and she is always very aggressive and show bad behaviour she riding bullet bike and come to village to get money from village people and ruling our village badly like her father.she is looking like macho man and always hurting people all village people are scared for her and her father.

One day after my studies i took broom and started to swap the floor and then I do mopping then my mother told me to wash clothes I take all the clothes and join all the girls and went to village lake I am in pajama and I am in bun hairstyles and all girls are talking about makeup Sarees serials I am totally involving in that and we are are washing clothes and talking, but Priya is watching all of us by sitting in her jeep and smoking but we don't notice it we all are involving in gossip and washing clothes, suddenly she jump to village lake where we washing clothes and we are all scared especially me I am too scared of her because she is macho woman, she swim to one end and take one bueatiful flower there our village boys also not swim that much but she easly swimming and then she come near me my fear increasing then she​ come out water with flower and come beside me and put that flowers in my hair I am feeling embarrassed then she hold my soft and sensitive lips and told "yours​ lips looking like apple I need to eat this but not only today I need to eat all your bueatiful body everyday you are such a lovely and pretty for me so I will marry you so that you can be obey my order and give enjoyment everyday for me daily I can't be wife to macho man because I am macho woman so I requeried soft sensitive little pie like you boy ok I will come with my father to your house ok". I am standing in shock she then bit my butt and squzing my hands and lips and went in her jeep, all girls are come near me I started crying all are consoling me they took to my home and told everything to my father all we are in shock.

That day night me and my parents are trying to escape with help of my girlfriend but Priya and her father is following us finally at railway station my parents and friends are get in to train but Priya slap me hard so I falls​ down into floor can't able to catch the train then Priya took me to me to her home lock me in one room. I am crying in room because no one in village to help me all my friends and parents are getting into train but I can't how can I escaped from this marriage.
Next day early morning Priya's Mother come to my room she is very kind hearted person she come with saree she told me I will make you like girl and you escape from this bad person I fall into her leg and thanks her for saving my life for her bully daughter, then she put me in bra, blouse and petticoat and then warp saree around me and put bangles to my hand I feeling like happiness in my heart when I wear saree and bangles then she put earrings and give me some money and tell me to run away then I come out of room I walk slowly then saw Priya then I put saree pallu on my head and walking towards door Priya is drinking alcohol she is in her own land she thought me as some working woman because I am putting pallu over my head and after come out of that hell I am feeling happy and run run....then sun raised in Priya home she is get to know I escaped but she doesn't know I am in female getup then I run putting pallu over my head and suddenly one bike comes and hits me I fall into floor.

When I opened my eyes I am in hospital then I saw that bike rider actually that bike rider is girl she saw me and ask is I am feeling better I told yes she simile and went then I saw nurse she also simile and went I got surprise why they are laughing then I realised I am in saree then my moustache is still there I am starting to cry then that bike girl come to me and told not to cry and ask who are me and why I am in saree then I told her all the story she is really good girl I ask her name she told her name is Mashushree she told she is Software engineer her passion is she always go to long bike ride on every weekend and today she come to our village and mistakenly she hit me I told her I don't want to marry Priya because she is so mucho woman and black heart and I need to find my friends and parents then Priya told she is always wants help someone so she told me come to her home and we can find my friends and parents I agreed and told her what if bhai and Priya found us. She told you already in saree then shave your moustache and be very pretty girl I will take you to home as a girl then bhai and Priya not able to find you and you can easily find your friends and parents I agreed and shaved my moustache and Madhu give me make up jewelers I apply lipstick to my soft sensitive lips it's looking natural feminine because of shave moustache and I apply makeup and adjust my saree and long hair and I put all the bangles In my hand and went with Madhu she kick her bullet bike and started in one click I am wondering how this girl is so strong and start Kick bullet bike I can't able to move that heavy bike handle also and think being a boy I am in saree and bangles in hand and sitting behind where girl in pant and shirt ridding bike, she can kick Start bullet bike and give escalate bullet sounds I am only able to sit behind her and made my bangles and anklet sounds... I sat single side like ladies and hold her shoulder to grips and she took me to her house and interduce me as Radhika and told she is good student but having problem for fees for college I told her I will give you money but refused to take simply and told me she will work as maid in our house and take money, I am in shock because this girl shaved my moustache and made me wear saree and bangles and now maid for her house I simply accept because I am not in demanding stage so I went to parents of Madhu and get blessings and start to work as maid in Madhu house on the other hand Priya is searching for me...... We will see how this triangle love story going on next.


Once Madhu told I will be maid of her house I am feeling embarrassed and I thought I will face very problem and slowly went inside then Madhu mother comes and show me where I need to live where all other maids are live i went to inside of maid room there already 3 maid are there Ramya,Surthi and Pooja they working in house more than 5 years they welcomed me every one ask my name and background I told them my name is Radhika and all they asked my clothes I told them I don't bring anything other than this, then Pooja told she will help me in that and give her old petticoat, blouse and saree I am thinking I must be fool to agreed for begin maid for Madhu then I take saree from Pooja and wear that then Madhu mother calls us and scolding us bcz lots of work is there and we are talking then she divided all work among us for me she told to clean the shoes stand and polished all the shoes of Madhu and her sister, I got wondering is Madhu have Sister, I went near shoes stand and saw there is saw only Men shoes and thinking why this girls only wearing men shoes then I started to clean that suddenly some one kick me backside I fall holding shoe then I saw one girl she again kick me and put her legs on me and told how dare to touch my shoes then I am start crying then Madhu mother come and told her she is our new maid your sister bring her then I realised she is sister of Madhu her name is Ragini,

She is tall and muscular and wearing pants and shirt then she comes to me and check me and laugh and comes near my ear and told her sister told regards my history then I got shock does she know I am a boy then she told to her mother from today onwards I will be maid only for her I need to do her work only her mother agree then she comes to me and told me to go to her room and clean that I am went to room and start to cry because I escaped from Priya and believe Madhu is good girl and agreed to become maid but now she is more worst then Priya because she told truth to her sister how is feminist, Ragini come inside and told me she is feminist and wanted to teach lessons for male but none of them are caught for but I strick now she told she will teach how male treat female, how male owner treat female maid now you will also come to female difficult, then I got scared and take the clothes and start to clean the room when I bow down to swap the floor my saree pallu is fall down then suddenly I realised and push that to wear back but it's not coming then I saw Ragini put her legs on my saree pallu and in her hand she have cigarette and laughing seeing my condition I covered my chest with crossing both my hand on my blouse then she walking on my saree pallu and sit on chair then suddenly I took the pallu and push it on my shoulder then again I started to work in fear then she is watching my chest area on working I got very irritating in this but I can't able to do anything then after cleaning room she told me to massage her legs I sit down in floor near her legs then she put her legs on my lap I started to push that she is relaxing but I already got too tried because I don't have food and doing all work I got little sleep and fall on her legs and sleep for few seconds then she got more anger and kick me in her leg and weakup then she hold my long hair and told me how dare you to sleep I beg her sorry then she slapped me and told me not to repeat this

Madhu and Madhu mother comes and ask why she is betting then Ragini told all then Madhu scold me and tell me to serve her sister well I saw her in anger look and shout on her I am man and you cheat me you told you will help me to escape from Priya but you bring me to this hell then Madhu laugh and told me you must be fool to believe me you know who I am , I am cousin sister of Priya, i take you her to teach lessons because you escape from marriage then Madhu called Priya when I heard that name I got fear then Priya come in she is smiling and told me you are looking very nice in saree and I thought of have you as my husband but you showed me actually thing you are such a girl and I will make you as my Wife, but then Madhu told Priya I made him wear saree so I must make him my wife then Ragini comes I am feminist I must make him my wife and make his life on my feet and become role model for all the girls and show them how to show man's place then I am getting scared hearing this then everyone turns to me and told you are mine I am crying then Madhu mother told them let 3 of you become husband of him and make him to serve you all then I come to know my faith.

Next day all the maids dress me in saree and bring me to madappa there Priya is ready in dothi and shrit then she tried mangalyasutra around my neck then I fall on her feet to take blessings then again all maid take me inside and put me in one white bridal dress then they bring me there Madhu is in black suit and she put how in front of God to take me as her wife and I vow to consider her as my husband owner and I will obey and serve her then she kiss me on lips and lift me everyone claps then again maids bring me inside and give me bikini and bring me out side Priya and Madhu want me as her wife but Ragini need to humiliate me so she take me out side in bikini and she is in Rockstar dress then she ordered me to pool dance and then she is starting to drink whisky she put some on me and laughing and dancing with me I am feeling very embarrassed then she put come near me and squzing my hands and lips and make me knees down and hold my long hair and kick my butt and she take cigarette from her mouth and put on my neck and told me you are my wife now and mark you have is mangalyasutra for you this is new type of marriage and you must agree to accept me as your husband and you must serve me and she kicked my butt in her hand pulling my hair it's like horse riding for one bet I am tell I am your wife I will serve you all the way please leave my hair then she leaves me then I kiss her feet and consider her as my husband. In this way 3 woman make me as there wife in different ways in marriage all my friends and parents visit their were feeling bad seeing my condition but it's not under their control so I adjust to it and become porper submission housewife for 3 woman and mother to there kids,maid for her house and daughter in-law for their parents and daughter to my parents and girl friend for my village friends....



2 comments:

  1. There's shocking news in the sports betting industry.

    It's been said that any bettor needs to see this,

    Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - SPORTS BETTING ROBOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and nightclubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to unveil a amazing little secret that might get you your personal harem of sexy women:

    Facebook Seduction System!!!

    ReplyDelete