Tuesday 24 November 2020

My Day as a Girl (Part 2)

 It was the day when I was dressed for the first time. My mom had already made her mind from the day before.

Oblivious to her plans I woke up and started with my daily rituals. Then I started to go for a bath.
My mom shouted from the kitchen,”Clean your hairs and leave the shorts and t shirt you’re wearing in the washer.”
I did exactly that. After having a clean bath I came to my wardrobe only to find it empty.

I went to my mom and asked for dresses. She handed me a packet saying all my dresses needed cleaning.
I took the packet and opened a first box. It had a strange looking brief.
I proceeded with the same it came above my waist and started clinching my belly fat.
Now my belly started looking smooth. Later I got to know that it is a control panty.

Then I opened next box and found a padded bra. I threw it on the bed.
When I checked the next it had a floor length satin nighty with a robe.
I threw them an bed and wore my towel. Then I moved to kitchen.
My mom asked why wasn’t I dressed.
Then I said those were women clothes. She got angry and shouted me to wear them and come to kitchen.
I went from there and sat on my bed.

After around 30 mins mom came to my room and asked if I wasn’t dressed yet.
She found me on bed without anything on.
Then she pecked up the bra from bed and told me to bring my hands forward.
I was not going to do that and shouted on her face.
She got angry and slapped me across my face twice very hard.
I could not control anymore and asked her why she wanted me to dress like that.
Then she pinched on the loose fat on my chest and said it was needed for them.
I again revolted and after 2 more slaps I forwarded my hands and she passed the straps through them.
Then she went behind told me to bring my shoulders close and clasped the bra.
I was shocked to see the cups of bra filled.

Then she picked the nighty from the bed and started walking towards me.
I thought of revolting again. When I looked up seeing the red eyes of mom I kept mum.
She slid the nighty from my head. It was sleeveless.
Then she handed me the robe and I wore it without ant fuss.

Then I was dragged to her room. I tried to oppose and as a response got 2 more slaps.
I have never seen her so angry. So I stopped protesting and let her do what she wanted.
She made me seated on her dresser and started middle parting my hair. My shoulder length hair was now converted to high ponytail.
Then she dragged me to the kitchen saying rest can be completed in the afternoon after lunch.
I didn’t dare to ask what she meant by rest.

Once in kitchen she pointed towards the sink and ordered me to clean the vessels there.
I protested saying those were a woman’s job. Even before I could complete a tight slap landed on my cheek.
After completion she inspected the vessels and said I should do better and faster in future.
Then she told me to get a bucket of water to the hall. Once I brought she pored some floor cleaner and a cloth.
Then she ordered me to squat and start moping the house.
I just began to protest landed another slap and this time she said until I am in this house I should do as asked.
I squatted and started cleaning the floor, first the hall, then my parent’s room followed by mine.
I was tired and slept on my bed after finishing with the moping.

Just then she entered the room and called me outside. Once reached she started showing the places I could have done better.
As I was about to shout she showed her palm as if she was going to hit, I kept quiet.
Then she dragged me to the kitchen and asked me to chop vegetables.
As I didn’t know she showed me how to chop then she continued with cooking.
As she was finishing the lunch preparation she ordered me to set the table for lunch.
I remembered how she sets plates upside down with spoons by it’s side and every plate neatly placed on small table mats.
As I was finishing arranging the plates my father reached for lunch. Soon I was running from kitchen to dining hall for keeping the dishes.
Today she prepared Rice, Dal Tadka, Mix veg curry and some chips.
After arranging I sat along with my father to eat as I had not eaten anything since morning.
That’s when my mom came and ordered me to start serving my father and said I can eat after my father.
I looked towards my father to get any support but in return I got cold stare from him as well.
After father finished food I served food for my mom and then I started serving for me.
As the serving bowls had very less left I started walking towards the kitchen to get some more foods.
So my mom asked what was I doing. When I said I was going for more food she clarified there is none and this much is what I am getting to eat.
I was about to open my mouth, she shouted If I wanted to eat I should eat what is given or else I am not going to get any.
As we started eating my mom after lunch we will make sure your body is hairless and I will let you know the rules of staying under my roof.
I almost choked my food but then she signaled me to eat, so I continued.

As I finished having lunch mom pointed towards kitchen. I understood and walked to the kitchen to clean the vessels.
Once I was done with vessels thought of taking rest, so walked towards my room. Mom called me as she was watching TV.
After I reached there mom asked me to bring coconut oil and a comb from her vanity and sit in front of her on floor.
As I did she opened my pony and started brushing. Then she took some oil in her palm and started spreading on my scalp.
Soon she gave me a pleasant massage. Seeing her relaxed I asked her about the parlor .
She said since today less customers her parlor girls were handling it.

After she done with the massage she herself went and kept the oil bottle herself. She cleaned and came back with a tube in her hand. She handed me the tube.
She told me to apply on my body below the shoulder, have a warm shower after 30 mins and to leave the nighty and lingerie I was wearing in the wash bin.
After following her instructions I found my body hairs washed away.
I dried myself left the old dresses in the wash bin and moved to my room wearing towel on my waist.
As I reached near bed where a knee length lavender colored satin nighty was placed with matching lingerie I found my mom standing there.
She lightly slapped my arm and wrapped my towel over my chest saying people having those pretty little things over chest must wear like this.
Then she handed me the control panty which I wore. Then I removed my towel and she started draping the bra.
When she pushed chest a bit forward while clasping the bra, she said I must learn how to wear bra on my own.
When I turned to mom and had only been able to say “But Mom!” landed a tight slap on my cheek.
I hung my head and started wearing the nighty. It rested right above my knees.
Then she combed my hair by middle parting it and made a low pony.

I was dragged to the kitchen where she taught me how to make tea.
She took tea in a cup and told me to get a notebook to write the rules.
I followed without any question.
As I reached to the dining where she was having tea, she started dictating.
First she dictated, “My name is Stuti.” and told me to repeat the same for at least 10 times.
I looked up and said, “But mom I am Shlok.” Reply was quick from her, Not Anymore.
I finished writing 10 times.

Next she started dictating the rules.
Rule-1: I must wake up by 5 AM, then I must clean the porch before the sunrise.
Rule-2: I must sweep the hall and kitchen. Afterwards I must finish my daily morning routine.
Rule-3: By 7 AM I must make 2 cup of tea and serve them in my parent’s room.
Rule-4: Then I must chop vegetables necessary for breakfast and must help my mom in preparing breakfast.
Rule-5: Once breakfast is prepared I must clean last day’s nighty, lingerie and take shower.
Rule-6: I must chop the vegetables kept for lunch and keep them ready for my mom to make lunch.
Rule-7: I must serve my parents food and should eat only after they finished.
Rule-8: I must clean the vessels, dining table after every meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
Rule-9: After lunch I must collect all the dresses kept for laundry and finish them.
Rule-10: At 5 PM I must sweep all the rooms.
Rule-11: I must chop vegetables for dinner by 7:30 PM.
Rule-12: I must learn how to cook within 2 weeks.
Rule-13: I must never raise my voice on my mom.
Rule-14: I must eat whatever is given without question.
Rule-15: After dinner I must clean the stoves, induction and kitchen thoroughly.
After finishing she said, “Remember these rules must be followed if you want to stay here. Else I will throw you out of the house.”
Then she added, “Every time you break a rule I will add a point from 1 to 5. Once it crosses 10 you will be punished.”
And finally she said after a pause, “If rule-13 is ever broken the punishment is instant and it can be severe. Be Aware!!”

Then I read all the rules again as advised. Once I lifted my head she told me to turn the page.
She again started dictating,”The Diet”.
I became a little happy which was short-lived.
Breakfast: Salad -> Green Veggies or Sprouts
Lunch: 2 rotis with boiled dal
Dinner: Soup
1 apple if I feel hungry anytime during the day.

As I was finished she declared, “All these rules are applicable from Today.”
I looked towards her confused. She blurted, “Don’t look at my face and start picking up the broomstick.”
I knew instantly which rule to follow as the clock showed 5 PM and started running.

No comments:

Post a Comment