Tuesday 24 November 2020

My Day as a Girl (Part 7)

 After the party at Minal aunt’s house I decided to make some adjustments in the daily schedule so that I could add exercises. I looked through my schedule and found that if I wake up 30 mins early and do the cleaning then I could do some exercise which will help me in loose some weights faster as daily chores too were helping with weight loss. Soon I started with Yoga. In the meanwhile I got close to Neha as she started referring me as her bestie. On the kitty party days Neha started to come over to my house to have dressing sessions. As sis again came for holidays we again did some twinning and braiding sessions where sis taught me various braiding designs. Days passed and Neha now invited me to her house for waxing sessions and girly nights, which were auto approved by mom. We still kept the sexual intentions out of the question. But it was sure that we were becoming closer with each passing sessions.

Around 9 months passed from the day I was forced into female dressing and household chores. By now I had lost a significant amount of fat and was looking quite fit. I would have to stuff my bra to have fuller look. But one fine day the unthinkable happened. As I finished post dinner chores and decided to retire into my room there was a letter and a gift box. I kept the gift box aside started reading the letter. The letter read:

Hi Shlok/Stuti,
I have been a terrible mother to force you into this way of living. But I couldn’t ignore the lazy person you were becoming. I just wanted to make sure for you to have a healthy life. The way you were adding weights made me worry. I wanted you to join some gym so that you could have shed those weights. You were adamant to not doing so. So I talked to your father to see if you can join his store as that would have helped you to get in shape too. You walked out of that as well. I was always in constant fear as to what was going to happen. That’s when a regular customer in my parlor explained how she disciplined her son by forcing him into dresses. I too found that idea fruitful. I had a discussion with father regarding this. He too agreed but warned me to be strict with you to implement the changes. As I forced you into things I finally found you to do things that I wanted. In the beginning I hated myself for doing it. As the days progressed and you fell into groove I liked having presence of a daughter around the house. But now as you have started doing exercises and lost a significant amount of weight I don’t see any reason to humiliate you anymore. So from tomorrow onward you are relieved from the household duties. I have selected a maid to do them, she will join from tomorrow. I still would like you to continue your exercises. I would never try to humiliate you unless you force me to.
I have selected a night pajama suit for men for you. I have taken out all the female dresses from the wardrobe which I will keep with me as a memory. I don’t know if this will make any sense to you, but I love you.
Love,
Your Mom

I was happy for my freedom. I went in changed to my boy night suit in long time. I found a stud on vanity which replaced the earrings of mine. I kept the earring along with my jewellery in the same drawer. I released the braid and made my hair into bun. I took the letter and started searching for mom. She was sitting on sofa watching daily soap. I hugged her and promised to take care of my health. I told her though I didn’t like the dresses but I liked my hair and I wanted to keep it at mid back length. She agreed too. Then she asked something which was tough for me to accept. She asked for 1 day every year when she can dress me the way she wanted. I was unsure but the way she looked at me made me to melt. Eventually I agreed and asked when it is going to be. She said the first day when she made me Stuti which she wanted to celebrate as Stuti’s birthday. I reluctantly agreed.
After the mother-son moment I went into my room and informed sis & Neha about the new change. Both of them were little sad but were happy that I am getting my normal life back. Still sis requested if sometimes she can dress me, I denied but said she can still braid my hair if she wanted. Now my daily lie changed, Everyday after waking up I go for yoga and later I join my father in his grocery store. With time I started getting close with Neha too.

And today Is my, I mean Stuti’s birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment