Tuesday 24 November 2020

My Day as a Girl (Part 6)

 Since my sister convinced me for twinning, we needed dresses that match. So we needed shopping. She started asking me for it. I denied her saying that I had to make dinner and also I was not going to market like I was. That’s when mom pitched in. First I was relieved from dinner duties and she declared we were having dinner outside. Then she asked what was wrong in the way I was dressed. There was none. I looked beautiful, not as beautiful as my sister, but yeah I looked beautiful. I had no response. Then my sis said that anyway our relatives, mom’s friends have already seen me, so it doesn’t change anymore. Another valid point that couldn’t be encountered. I surrendered. So soon mom and sis got busy in deciding dresses for twinning for the next 3 days. Finally mom left for dressing up and asked me to prepare teas for 3. Soon she reappeared wearing a designer saree in red and black along with necessary accessories. Then we started for shopping.

First we entered into a dress store. We ordered patiala suits in pink colour with mirror works all over it, black knee length frocks in Georgette one each for my sister. My sis dragged me with her to the changing room to see if the patiala fitted for us. She then told me to remove my blouse. I asked her to leave the room but she didn’t. I had to remove blouse and was standing in skirt and bra. She placed the patiala suit over my head and the fit was good. Then she made me wear the new frock and the fit was good as well. Then I removed the frock wore the dress I was wearing in home. She pushed me outside and checked her dresses as well. We packed them and entered into a saree store where mom selected 3 black chiffon sarees with different borders. Mom placed each saree on my shoulder saying how good it looked on me. I was blushing red. Then she ordered matching blouses. When I asked why 3 sarees mom said she too wanted to be part of the dressing up. Then we entered into lingerie store where my sis and mom picked the lingerie for me in matching colors.
Now the turn was for shoes. Mom ordered patiala jutti for both of us. The salesman came and asked me my feet size. I nodded saying I don’t know. Soon he brought a measuring table and when I placed my feet over it he started complementing the way my feet looked. Then he showed patiala jutti in pink to match with the dress. This one too has some stone works over it. Once I pushed my feet through them he started complementing again. This time i blushed and my sis saw it. Then we took black 6 inch pumps for me. Meanwhile sis too had selected her shoes. As we were leaving my sis started teasing me on how the salesman was looking at me and how I blushed. I kept pleading her to stop but she didn’t. Soon we entered into a jewellery shop. Mom started selecting matching jewellery for the dresses. Sis dragged me with her to the bracelet section. We were just browsing through them. Mom called me and told me to bring my hand forward. She removed the bracelet from my hand and started sliding bangles to see the size. Then she purchased 24 pink bangles, 24 red bangles. By that time sis returned 2 bracelets for me and her. Then mom along with sis selected earrings, necklaces. As the jewellery shopping was done we decided to have food. So we called my father to join us and we decided to wait.
As we were waiting sis found a mehendi designer shop. She asked my mom to get our hands designed. Soon we sat there and the designer started decorating our hands. By the time he was done even my father reached and we had dinner together. After we reached home my father complemented the way we sisters looked. Soon I moaned saying that I was the brother. He laughed and said he couldn’t find the brother among us and this time even mom & sis too laughed. I bowed my head in shame. My mom placed her hand under my chin and said she was proud to have2 beautiful daughters. For satisfaction of father we took some more pics. Then we called it a day. Next day morning after daily ritual as I was preparing breakfast sis came from behind and said me to show my hand. Seeing the mehendi designs she started teasing that I am going to get a nice husband who will love me. After bath we twinned in patiala suit. The next day we twinned in frock. On the third and last day mom joined us in our dressing. She handed the saree to my sis, got herself dressed. Then she came to my room and dressed me in saree. Over those 3 days we enjoyed a lot. Then My sis left for bangalore and again I started doing all household chores.

The day before the party at Minal aunt’s house she visited us and reminded mom about me being the hostess for the party. I looked towards mom with pleading eyes to deny but mom agreed to her suggestion. After mom agreed she told that I would be leaving for her house after lunch. On the party day mom invited her for lunch. After lunch and cleaning I left for her house with aunt. As we reached her house she called her daughter Sneha and introduced me as Shlok with the backstory as why I was dressed like this. When Sneha asked why I was there, she responded saying how well I hosted party at my house and how she wants Sneha to learn from me. I was embarrassed to be there in another person’s house as hostess but a little happy that I would be the one teaching. Then she told us to start preparing for the party and confirmed that we had the freedom to choose the menu.
Soon we moved to the kitchen and I looked in refrigerator as to see what we could prepare. I declared we were going to prepare vegetable cutlet as they had enough vegetables. She soon started to fall in groove. We decided to prepare masala soda as welcome drink. Then we started chopping vegetables for cutlet. She made sure to get the details to my punishments and how I performed all those. After we finished chopping the vegetables we put a bit of salt and let it rest. By that time we started being relaxed around each other. I started preparing the masala for cutlet and added the vegetables by removing water from it. Then we shaped them and put into freezer to hold the shapes. As we still had some time we got seated and started gossiping. I took the opportunity and asked her if she was going to gym as she had maintained her body well. She denied and gave me her workout regime which was not very hard but still effective. Since we were two we decided to serve cutlets hot so we thought of frying during the party.
Just about then aunt arrived and checked if everything was ready. I detailed her the plan and she was satisfied with it. So she told us to get ready and handed us 2 packets. We rushed to Neha’s room to get ready. As Neha went in to get freshened I was checking her room. It looked nothing less than what they show in movies. The room had a big vanity, 2 large wardrobes and posters of Disney princesses and Mahendra Singh Dhoni the Indian Cricketer. After she finished I went in to get fresh. By the time I had returned she had laid the dresses from the bag. They were knee length ghagra choli with all accessories like earrings, necklaces, armbands, waistbands, anklets, mojri a traditional Indian shoe and matching lingerie. She handed me a towel and told to use her restroom to change into lingerie. By the time I was done even she had dressed in lingerie and we were standing in towels with lingerie. Now she started her make up and then did mine. We made our hair into buns. Then she handed me some cotton to stuff in my bra to give a fuller look. Then we picked our respective cholis. Since they had strings on the back we tied them for each other. Then we slipped the half slips and tied the ghagra. Then she took dupatta of my set of dress pinned the center part on my bun and took both sides inserted them around my waist exposing navel. She too draped in same way. Then we wore the accessories and moved to kitchen. I started preparing tea and guided her to make masala soda.
Soon all other aunts arrived and party started. As Neha started serving them masala soda I started frying cutlets and preparing tea. I fried all the cutlets by the time we were called in to serve tea. I arranged the cutlets and chutney neatly on the dining table in separate plates and cups. Neha started serving them. Then I carried the tea in the tray while Neha served them. All the aunts seemed happy with out service and soon gone to their gossips. Me and Neha too moved into Neha’s room to continue our gossip. Meanwhile Neha decided to have a photo shoot. I agreed on condition that they were to remain confidential. We were called into the hall for the appreciation, so we wrapped the photo session and shared mobile numbers. As appreciation were pouring we started tanking everyone. Then as I went in to change before leaving Minal aunt said everything that i wore were gift from her again I thanked her and left with mom to my home. Mom looked satisfied and was happy the way I looked. After reaching home I retired to my room as I was tired and mom too didn’t mind. I slept peacefully that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment