Tuesday 24 November 2020

My Day as a Girl (Part 4)

 The day after party, after post-lunch cleaning mom called me to get coconut oil and told me to get seated in front of her. She started massaging the scalp followed by brushing. While brushing my hair she started saying how me taking care of house has helped her in looking after the parlor. She made sure to say that I have started loosing weight. (This must happen as I barely ate anything in last month and did so much of work.) Then she started praising me about how I handled the party and the nice comments she received due to my work in the party made her feel nice. She was quite happy but she made sure that I must follow this routine for another 4 to 6 months to get desired result.

Seeing Mom happy I thought of asking if she really wanted me to host Minal aunt’s party the next month. Affirmative was the response. So tried my best to persuade her to change her mind. She said that she has already given her word and being her son I must fulfill it. She also said that aunt had asked me for following next month’s theme as well which was also agreed upon. I frowned hearing the theme part as not only I have to be a girl but also wear some unknown dress. So I revolted and shouted big fat “No” which followed with some pleading. Seeing her unmoved I kept quiet.
That’s when she said actually shouted that first I disobeyed her, then told her that I was not going to let her keep her promise and make her ashamed in front of her friend forever. She again said that I did all this while being on the top of my voice. There was a pin drop silence for a minute as I didn’t have any response. That’s when she declared that I must be punished as I had just undid all the good deeds of last month. I looked at her in pleading eyes to listen about the punishment, but she brushed it saying I would know it the next day.
The next day things were going smooth but there was a cold war between me and mom. On the breakfast table my father asked about the cold war between the mom and the “Daughter”. I felt like the earth below me opened up and swallowed me. I could not look at my father and was looking at my feet. That’s when mom told to my Dad that I was going to get my ear piercing and the reason for it. For some unknown reason even father sided with mom. I thought at least I could have joined father’s store earlier. But by then things have gone out of hand. Then father said to mom to make sure to follow the ear piercing traditions. Mom too smiled and said she will consult a priest if there is an auspicious period. I knew I was doomed.
As suggested by priest the ceremony was to be held a week after. Mom had invited her friends from kitty party, their daughters, few relatives who stayed near by, the priest while making sure my father and sister attend the ceremony. My sister arrived after 2 days. She had brought gifts for everyone. When I asked about my gift she said she would reveal the gift on the day of the ceremony. Everyone got busy in the preparation while I took care of the house. On the day of ceremony mom came to room with a beautiful yellow half saree. She also handed me turmeric paste to apply while taking bath. Just when I was entering for bath sister turned and said to remove body hairs before applying the paste. I went in followed the instructions.When I came out wearing towel around my chest I found my sis seating in my room.
She clarified that she was there to help with dressing. I informed her I knew how to dress as I am wearing dresses since over a month and I have worn variety of dresses except a saree. She smiled sheepishly but still wanted to dress me. I couldn’t deny anymore as she had made her puppy face. She first handed a lace yellow panty. I knew it wasn’t mine. She confirmed this was part of my gift and everything that I was going to wear for the ceremony were her gifts except for that. She said pointing to a box on the vanity which looked like a jewellery box. I wore the panty and next she handed me lace yellow bra of my size. My loose male flesh fitted into the cups. As I was wearing the robe I could see I had lost some weight.
My sis stopped me and gestured to get seated in front of vanity. She said that she was about to do make up as instructed by mom. I kept quiet and let her proceed. She first brought out a tweezers started shaping the eyebrows. Soon they were shaped in thin arch. Then she plucked my facial hair as well. After plucking she cleaned my face and gave a nice facial massage. Then she proceeded with the makeup. After applying base foundation she started working on my eyes. Eyes were lined carefully followed by pink eye shadow. Cheeks were highlighted and pink blush was added. Soon she shifted her attention to the lips. Lips were lined carefully and painted in pretty pink followed be pink lip gloss. Now was the dressing. I was handed a yellow petticoat, I wore it making sure make up is not smudged. My sis came forward and tightened the petticoat more. Then I wore the lehanga which had a nice embroidery border towards the leg. It was followed by blouse with short sleeves having V neck and U back designs. The top of the cuts were embroidery as well. Then she draped the pink dupatta and completed the dressing. Then she combed my hair backwards with center partition and decorated my hair with flowers.
After I was dressed she opened the jewellery box. It contained the traditional gold jewellery of the the house. She took the necklace and tied around my neck. Soon it was followed by 12 bangles in each hand and it ended with a golden traditional bangle in each hand. After she was done my arms were adorned with gold armlets, waist had a waist belt and ankles had silver anklet with lots of bells. She left me in front of vanity saying not to move and reappeared after around 1 hour wearing dress similar to mine. Only her jewellery was designer and she had a cute hoop stone studded nose ring. She proceeded to take a selfie and I agreed as she promised to keep it private.
By the time we were done the guests had arrived, the ceremony started. Soon mom came to the room and along with my sis took me to the center of the ceremony. I was made to sit on a small wooden stool which was only 6 inch high from ground. As the ceremony began the priest asked my mom if she had done my renaming ceremony. Mom was confused. The priest clarified since I was her son and for ear piercing I was presented as a girl I must be renamed before proceeding. Both mom and dad agreed for renaming. Now I was traditionally renamed as Stuti. I was embarrassed to the core and could not face anyone. Then priest chanted some hymns and now time for piercing came. Some ladies came and held me together. My mom pointed on my ears to pierce and sis passed on the golden hoop earrings to the priest. The priest came up with a needle, heated it and pierced my ears and put the earrings. Tears were rolling from my eyes everyone seemed happy though. Soon the priest concluded the ceremony. Now I was taken back to my room by my sis. Once in my room I hugged her and cried. She consoled me.
After the ceremony over everyone ate food and my sis fed me in my room. First time in long time I was having variety of dishes including sweets. After that she helped me in changing to a nighty. I was still wearing the jewels except the waist chain and armlets. I slept and was again woke up after 7 PM. Now I freshened and sis asked me to start opening the gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment