Tuesday 24 November 2020

My Day as a Girl (Part 5)

 Soon me and sis got involved in unboxing gifts as I was relieved from household chores. There were varieties of ear rings, necklaces, dresses. I was still waiting to see what my sister has gifted. We opened her gift in the end. It was very large of all the boxes I have received. My eyes got widened seeing the size. She was very excited. once I opened there were boxes of many sizes. I started from the largest one. Inside the box there was a black midi and a white blouse. I set it aside opened the next, it had all lingerie in latest design and satin. It also contained a petticoat of half length. I looked at my sis confused. She said it was a half slip. The next box had a open toe 3 inch heels with ankle strap. In the next box there were multiple small boxes. The first box had an ankle bracelet, the next had a 3 layer gold plated neck chain, the third had dangling earrings in rose gold color, fourth had a bracelet, the fifth had simple ring with 2 hearts while one had S written in it other was stone studded and the last had a simple bracelet watch. I looked at my sister as my eyes were welling up. She could not understand anything for a moment. Soon she realized that I was not very happy with all the gifts I received. She tried to reason but I was in no mood to be reasoned. Soon I was alone. I knew if I left my room messy I might get more punishment. So i cleaned up my room, placed the jewels in their respective boxes on top drawer of my vanity(yes MY vanity). I again started taking rest.

As we were called in for dinner my mom declared for next 3 days all I was supposed to do was cooking only, house cleaning would be handled. I finished my usual dinner and was going to clean the vessels. Mom stopped and said that even though she is punishing me, she is not a devil. I went to my room tried to sleep. But the events of the day were not letting me to. I was angry and embarrassed. Angry on my parents for the pains, on my sister for the gift and embarrassed thinking what people will think of me now. After some time I found my mom peeking through the door, I got conscious and sat on my bed. Mom came in and kissed on my forehead. After long time I was seeing my sweet mother rather than the strict one. As she asked I opened the gifts again and showed them to her. The dress gifted by sis was neatly stacked in wardrobe and jewels in vanity. There were some cash in the gifts which I handed to my mother. She applied some lotion over my ear piercings and left.
Habitually I got up early the next day, finished my daily rituals and went into hall. Unlike other days I found my mom doing the cleaning. She didn’t let me do them saying my ears needed to be healed. Then she asked about pain which were significantly less. That day I had to make 3 cups of tea but all of them were served on table. Soon I got involved in preparing breakfast. After breakfast mom and dad left for their respective offices. I took bath, cleaned the dresses and put them to dry. Then I moved to kitchen to prepare lunch. As I was cooking someone came from behind started clearing throat. I turned to find my sister. She was the only person on whom I can show anger. So I turned back and continued cooking. Sis asked whether I noticed her dress. i denied as I didn’t. Soon she came in front of my face and didn’t let me continue. I turned and asked what she wanted. She just wanted to show me the dress she was wearing. She was looking very pretty. That’s when I asked if she took back her gift. She denied and left. She came back after changing and stood beside me.
I was curious to why she changed. So I asked why did she change as she looked pretty. She said that she wanted to show me the dress. Soon we started talking. I told about all the rules of mom and my lifestyle. She complemented saying I had lost weight. Then she started talking about her office and friends. She then told me about how her friends are twinning with their younger sisters and how she could not as she never had one. Now the gift and her dress made sense to me. But still I wasn’t convinced so came her best weapon, The Puppy face. It had been making me do things from school time and worked again. She was elated and ran to her room to start preparing. On the lunch table her happiness was on full display. When mom asked the reason she said she will know very soon.
After we had our lunch she came over to my room and took out the dress from wardrobe. As I entered the room she told me to clean my face and come. As I settled in she finished my make up and then started working on my hair which was made into Dutch side braid. Then she gave me the dress to wear and started explaining how to adjust the half slip. As I was finishing up the dressing part she ran into her room. While going she said I must swipe under the skirt before sitting. Soon she emerged from the door after finishing her make up, dressing and wearing all necessary accessories and caught me wondering my look. Then she decorated me with necklace, bracelet, ring, ankle bracelet and watch. As she reached to my ear I flinched a bit but it was not that painful, she took out the heavier traditional earring and made me wear the dangler. Then she made me to stand up beside her. We were looking like carbon copy. We took a selfie and sent to my mom. Within minutes she came rushing and helped us getting more pics. As persuaded by my sister I agreed for more twinning sessions until her leaves are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment