Monday 5 October 2015

Caught Stealing Clothes

This incident dates back to 2004 when I was in school. I used to stay at home and got very little chance to Crossdress. I would usually Crossdress in my mom's satin shalwar qameez and sarees when no one would be there in the house. My mom had a friend. She was a lady whom I was attracted to. Her age was around 30, her height 5'6 inches. The pic on the left is her pic. Just see how sexy she used to be. She always wore satin salwar kameez with quarter length arms and deep back. The back of all her satin salwar kameez had zip. I would often dress up in my mom's gharara clothes and while masturbating, I used to think as if I was this lady.
Once my mom and my bro went to our native place to attend a marriage. Thus, I got a chance to sleep alone in one of the rooms. I would say to dad that I needed to study till late hours, thus I preferred the room whose back door opened to the balcony. I was thinking of stealing this lady's satin salwar kameez when everyone will be sleeping.
One night, I studied till 1 am. I just hoped that this lady had kept some clothes in the balcony so that I can easily grab one on them. I opened my back door without making a noise and just a block away was her house. I silently went there with a tennis ball in my hand.
I was prepared. If anyone caught me, then I would say that I came searching for my tennis ball. Her house came. Actually I was on the backside of her house where the balcony was. I came near the balcony. The family used to stay on the ground floor thus I didn't have to struggle much.
There were some clothes. One was a shirt which belonged to her husband. And another was a pink kameez which she had kept for drying in the balcony. It was so soft that my penis throbbed at its touch. I silently removed the kameez from the hanging area. Folded it and hid it by inserting it inside my pants.
Oh God, the feeling of this soft satin silk kameez inside my pant gave me a hard on. I quickly came inside my house, locked the room and removed my clothes. I started wearing the satin kameez. It was a perfect fit. The pink satin kameez had a zip at the back. I made fake boobs by keeping two underwears in the breast cups area of the satin kameez. Then I masturbated heavily because this was the first time I was wearing this lady's clothes and I was feeling very horny. I masturbated 2 times and then went again to her balcony and kept her satin kameez the same way as she had kept it.
Next day I saw the lady going to the market wearing a violet color satin salwar kameez. I liked the idea that tonight she will keep this sexy satin salwar kameez fror drying. I waited for the night to fall. Finally during midnight when everyone slept, I once again went to her balcony through my back door with just a hope in my heart that she should have kept the same satin kameez for drying which she was wearing in the morning.
This time I was the happiest person on earth by what I saw. Yesterday there was only satin kameez. Today there was a violet satin kameez, the matching satin salwar, a satin bra and a satin panty also. Waao, I was extremely happy and immediately got a hard on. I carefully removed all the clothes from hanging wire and started stuffing them in my pants. Just when I was ready to move, the balcony door opened and the lady was standing in front of me wearing a satin nightie.
My happiest moment had turned into the most disgusting moment. 
She said "I know what you are doing."
I said "Please do not tell this to anyone. Please."
She said "Ok, come inside. I want to talk to you."
I went inside through the balcony. She made me sit on the bed. Her daughter who was just 5 years old was sleeping on the bed. I told "Please do not tell this to uncle. Here are your satin clothes. I won't take them"
She said "Uncle has gone to Delhi. He will come tomorrow. Just tell me why did you steal my clothes?"
I told "I like wearing ladies clothes. I always saw you in such modern satin salwar kameez and thus couldn't control my urge to wear your clothes."
She smiled and said "Do you like these satin kameez? How do I look in them?"
I said "You look very hot."
She said "I saw you stealing my pink satin kameez yesterday. That is why I kept more clothes today. Want to dress up?"
Her words seemed like Golden Words. I was so happy to hear that.
I said "I can't imagine that I'll get dressed in your satin clothes and that too in front of you. I always used to wear mom's satin clothes and admired myself as if I was you."
She gave me the black satin padded bra and the brown satin panty and asked me to wear them. I removed my clothes in front of her. My penis was very hard. I hid my penis in between my thighs and wore the panty. Then I started wearing the bra. The panty was very soft made of viscous satin. Its material covered my ass and my my penis. Then while wearing the bra, the Lady helped me adjusting the straps of the bra on my shoulders. Then she hooked it from behind.
I asked her to give me two clothes to make fake boobs. She gave me her satin panties. I folded each satin panty in nice round form and kept each inside the bra cups. She said "Nice!!"
I smiled. Then I started wearing the satin salwar. It was violet in color and made of satin. It wa a bit tight but very fitting. The satin salwar covered my whole legs and thighs. The touch of the satin material was making me go crazy. It had elastic at the belly area and thus I didn't tie it. Then I took the violet satin kameez and started wearing it.
The satin kameez was pretty old and thus was very soft. I wore the satin kameez which was a perfect fit at the arm area. The arms were a bit tight and quarter size. I adjusted the bra boobs into the cups of the satin kameez.I had difficulty in zipping it at the back but the lady helped me in doing so. Then she gave me a violet dupatta and asked me to sit down. 
She said "If you wear a wig and just a little touch of makeup, then you will look like a perfect girl."
I said "Yes, I know. But I don't get chance to do this at home."
She said "Don't worry. You can do it here anytime when uncle is not around."
I said "Thank you. Can I go to the other room?"
She said "Why? Do you want to masturbate? Then do it here na. You said that you used to think of you as me. Then I am here in front of you. Look at me and masturbate."
Her words gave me the hard on of a lifetime. Waao she was looking damn hot in her brown nightie. Her figure was so hot and she is young too. I lowered my satin salwar. Then I lowered my satin panty and my penis when it came out from between my thighs, it was the hottest feeling.
I held my hard dick in my hand and started pressing it by looking at her. The shape of her nipples were visible from her satin nightie. She said "Am also getting wet. i'll also masturbate with you. But we will not have sex. Please"
I said "Sure."
I started stroking the skin of my penis in up and down motion by looking at her. She lifted her satin nightie to her silky thighs and slid her hand inside to rubb her wet silky pussy by looking at me masturbating my hard rod.
I was in her clothes and was looking at her and masturbating. It was like a dream come true but I had become so horny that i stood up and went to her. I grabbed her thighs and she resisted a bit. I lifted her satin nightie to her belly, I was in between her silky thighs and held her thighs in my arms. Then I forcefully pressed my 8 inch long black dick on her silky pussy. Oh 
god it was so wet and so hot. i pushed it fully inside her silky pussy with just a single strong thrust and she enjoyed it. Then I lifted her satin nightie to her neck. Grabbed both her boobs in my hand ans started squeezing them while fucking her.
I lied down on her, took her nipple in my mouth while still pressing her other breast and was fucking her madly. I thrusted my penis in and out of her wet and hot pussy. I was giving her very hard thrusts and she was moaning very loudly in pleasure.
I kept fucking her and sucking her nipples for 15 minutes and just then my sperms were about to come out. She told me "Take out all your hot sperms in my wet and deep pussy. Fill my pussy with your hot sperms."
Her words made me a dog. I fucked her like a wild animal and spurted out all my hot sperms inside her pussy. Due to the hot sensations of my sperms inside the pussy, she also had a long lasting orgasm.
It was a great night. After that night I almost regularly used to go at her house and would wear all her satin clothes and fuck her.

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to play this eye-opening video to learn a amazing little secret that might get you your very own harem of attractive women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete