Monday 5 October 2015

CD Experiences - 5

As soon as they left Amreen and Dia untied me and let me be free for a few moments….I sobbed like a baby and Amreen allowed me to cry in her lap….she gave me her breast to suck,Dia rubbed my body and soon I felt better.
Amreen said ,”you told Rakesh master that you want to be the best CD ever,”I nodded “I do”.I want to be loved and held close by lovers and made to feel like a queen….Amreen said ,”now listen to the harsh truth about being a CD.”
Only a man can be a king and a woman can be a queen, you can be neither but you can try to be a good servant or maid or slave or property to a master or mistress and that can fetch you all that you need to feel good.
Secondly the only way to the top is to be the most submissive, most obedient and most loyal CD to your master or mistress.”You should lose all control and powers over your body and leave it to master to deal with you.”
Can you explain I asked…”Listen” said Dia,”you have no independent life”.Just as a dog has to have a master , you have to be owned by a master or mistress…if your master likes to give you pain, you should bear it all and also give him new ideas that he can try on you.So you must suggest to Rakesh sir to put you in stocks.”She added “stocks are those wooden contraption that lock your hands,legs and neck separately .If your master likes to dominate you should lick his feet and request him to dominate you further”.As soon as your master gets tired of you ,”you should ask him to dispose you to a new master”.
I felt very surprised,”I don’t understand you Dia “,I said…Dia said understand the depth… "as you go deeper into obedience, submissiveness and humiliation, your master will understand that he cannot give you any more of it…he will then hand you over to a more dominant, more powerful master or mistress and the world will know you based on the level that you have reached…I know one CD who took the high heels of her mistress deep into her ass…”Her mistress immediately gave her to Kaka…Kaka is the most dominating master we know so far but abroad there are other masters who come a few times in a year to sample Kaka’s stock..If you are lucky you can experience the depth of CDing through such a dominating master or mistress…Maybe you should get to be with John and his wife Rosie.
I asked “who is madam.”Amreen said “madam is a top mistress who like to keep CDs around her.Her name is Jyoti.She uses a whip to humiliate CDs and female slaves and she is an expert in using the dildos and chokers…she likes to keep one CD in stocks every day …Getting into her stocks will give you a chance to know the depth of humiliation and loss of control….
I now felt that I had to learn further…Amreen asked “Are you a virgin Kiran?”.I said” I have never fucked a girl so that made me a virgin.I said so far I have never felt like fucking a girl…”I know that said Amreen but sometimes your mistress or master may want you to fuck a girl in their presence… so today evening we shall try to make you lose your virginity….”
I went off to sleep and woke late in the evening.Amreen and Dia were in salwar kameez.But they suggested that I wear western outfit.So I wore a loose top and denim skirt, stockings and pumps…
At around 7 there was a knock and a well made up girl entered our room.Her name was Priya…Priya belonged to madam but she could meet CDs who belonged to Kaka…once in a while.She looked at me and said “how are you virgin boy”, she giggled.I did not know what to do…my instinct made me kneel down and I said “Priya be my mistress and help me “.
Amreen and Dia laughed and said, don’t be stupid Kiran you are supposed to be the man and not the slave…”I simply did not know what to do….and looked at them foolishly…
Priya did a simple thing…she opened her hand bag and took out a small dildo and a small baton…”I think the only way is to force her to fuck me..Down she said get into doggie , I immediately got into doggie position and waited…Priya removed my skirt and exposed my ass…my cock was free and started rising as I knew the dildo would enter very soon…
Priya pushed the dildo up my ass and I felt that the end was inside my ass..and I felt the full pressure of it forcing my cock to rise…She undressed and stood before me…Her beasts were round and she had large nipples,”.She exposed her vagina and said this is my cunt…feel the heat inside…I put my fingers inside and felt the liquid that started coming out and licked my fingers..she guided me to touch her clitoris and said take a good look at them…they are swollen for you to suck.”
”suck them” she ordered…in doggie sty I started sucking them and at the same time Priya got under me and started sucking my cock and pushing the dildo…I could feel the need to thrust my cock…and suddenly Priya pulled me over her and my erect cock got crushed between her stomach and mine..she bit my cheek and pulled my nipples and again my cock became harder.”Kiran you bitch” she said ,”now put your cock in my cunt…”I did not know where her cunt was so she guided my dick inside her cunt.”Now keep thrusting bitch she said and gave me a tight slap ….i felt my body tingling with the desire to obey a female mistress…I wanted to make her happy…I thrust my cock repeatedly into her cunt and felt her gasp in pleasure….
soon I felt that I was going to cum and Priya simultaneously put her finger beside my cock and I felt both her finger and my cock moving in and out of her cunt….we both came simultaneously and Priya held me hard to herself….Iwanted her to free me but I looked and noted that Dia and Amreen wanted me to remain in position….
Priya sighed …”Kiran that was fantastic”.She pushed me away and Dia and Amreen got busy with her….Amreen started licking her cunt and Dia stroked her breasts…soon she had a second orgasm…Finally I saw Dia fuck her ass and that was it.There was cum all over and on a signal from Dia I licked off and swallowed all the cum…finally I put my face on her cunt and she pushed me hard and made me lick the inside of her vagina….there was a small point inside her vagina and as soon as I licked her there she let out her pisss….I knew she wanted me to drink it and I allowed a bit of it to flow into my mouth and a bit to flow out.
I moved aside.She got up and sat on my body…”Kiran, you are awesome” she said,”I haven’t enjoyed myself so much in a long time…”She gave me two slaps and I said “thank you mistress”,she asked me to turn over and she removed the dildo from my ass….
I got up and soon Dia and Amreen kissed me and said…now you are no longer a virgin….i said “thank you”…for one more lesson in being a good CD…
I now felt a great love for Priya….

No comments:

Post a Comment