Monday 5 October 2015

CD Experiences - 7

The previous day after I fell unconscious I was brought back to the resort and put in my bed. The next day I woke up very late and noticed that Priya, Amreen and Dia were with me.Priya was in tears and Amreen and Dia looked at me with sympathy.The word had gone to Kaka and I was told that he appreciated me for being so submissive and obedient during the orgy.Even the 8 staff members were amazed.
Priya said, “dude you were awesome ,I shall soon take you to meet Jyoti madam who is the worst when it comes to humiliation.If you can match her then an international trip to meet John and Rosie.”
I said nothing.In fact there was not much I could do then.My whole body was on fire and my ass had got perforated.My face and mouth were swollen too…But I knew that I didn’t care for my body.I felt proud that I could stand such a bunch of hard fuckers.I knew I would have to think of tougher experiences soon…and suggest them to Joseph and Sandy….
Joseph, Sandy and the cooks came to see me and the cooks gave me a great pastry to eat.Kaka,Amar and Rakesh had watched a video recording of the orgy and decided that they could wait some more time for their fun. Amreen and Dia were also congratulated for having trained me well in less than a week’s time.
I rested for three days until my body healed.Priya was with me every day and gave me a hand job from time to time.We remained nude for most part of the day and the others got used to seeing us have sex at odd times of the day.After three days, Kiran said “boy , its time to get to work now , she proceeded to fill my ass with a large dildo and watched me get hard.I got down to sucking her juices and rimming her ass.I did the trick inside her cunt and she gave me a golden shower.As the warm liquid flowed on my face,I knew I had healed well.We all decided to go to the mall early the next day and return again.Joseph and Sandy were with us.We went through the procedure and locked our cocks and butts.I decided not to wear a panty but only a bra, slip and frock.This time I wore stockings and high heels.As usual Joseph and I were in the back.I decided to sit on Joseph’s lap.Dia, Amreen and Priya took their places and Sandy drove.
I made myself comfortable on Joseph’s lap and opened his shirt and played with his chest hair and nipples.I kissed him hard and felt his hard on.As per the rules he could not respond as it was his duty day.I decided to be bold and zipped his pant.Not now Kiran said Joseph, but I was past caring, I badly wanted his cock and his male smell had made me hot.i got down on my knees and sucked his cock until he came.I carefully swallowed all his cum and licked his cock head dry.I am warning you Jospeh I said..I am going to do this each and every time we meet and are together.Its your fault that you drive me crazy I said.
Priya said coldly.That is enough Kiran we have a job to do .I want to make you more feminine and presentable.I knew that Priya was jealous of Joseph.Little did she know that I loved her and that I was just provoking her.
We got down to go to the jeweler.Priya ,Amreen and Dia had decided to get me some silver and gold studs.
The jeweler had a private sitting with us.This is going to be a bit painful madam he said to me and I was thrilled that he had called me madam.
First he punched my ears at three places and fitted me with rings .Then he punched my nose and fitted me with the studs on both nostrils.Next I asked him to fit a ring on my septum which he did.After the basics like bangles, chains, necklaces and arm bands were done I asked Priya whether I could have a stud on my tongue and other places.She discussed with Amreen and then Sandy drove us to another place.
Here we were met by a guy who specialized in jewelry in private places.He first punched in my tongue.I asked him for a stud on my cock head.He asked me to get undressed and Joseph had to be called in to release my cock.He undid the combination and soon I got a stud on my cock head and a ring between my balls and hole.
Amreen suggested why don’t you decorate your navel Kiran.Then I got a navel ring and then a silver cap on my navel.
I looked at my body in the mirror.I still felt that something is missing.Priya stood behind me and looked at me, she caressed my ass cheeks and watched as my cock started rising.Priya add something through which you can control me I whispered.I really wanted to be owned by Priya and she understood my need.A peculiar look passed over her face as I said that.She turned to the jeweler and said ,”I want you to finish off the job now.Firstly pierce Kiran’s nipples with two rings.Secondly I want you to fit rings around her waist so that she can put a draw string around her waist .The jeweler was surprised but he had the stuff and soon I had my nipple rings and four rings around my waist too.Once again I was on fire all over .Small drops of blood dripped from the piercings but I was Ok with that.
Just as we were to leave from the place, Dia said you know Kiran does not have any tattoos any where on her body.A tattoo artist was called to the place and Joseph and the three ladies and the jeweler and the tattoo artist looked all over my naked body trying to judge what tattoo to make.Joseph said make a cunt around her ass hole.The others agreed.I was happy for that.Then Priya said make some tattoos that will make her nipples look bigger.The others clapped.Super Priya said Amreen.Dia said Kiran get into doggie position.As soon as I got into position Dia said Joseph get into position behind her and take a look at her back and ass cheeks.Shall we type fuck me on her back or her ass cheeks.Joseph said suits me and that was it.The tattoo artist got to work on me as the others watched…I was totally aroused and my cock had become hard and started dripping juices.This disturbed the tattoo artist, Sandy came in and gave me a hand job and after collecting my cum in his hand he gave it to me to lick off.I licked off my own cum and said , thank you dear friends for all that you have done for me.
The time for payment was due and Amreen started removing her purse.The jeweler and the tattoo artist said we don’t want money but if we can fuck Kiran then we are done.
This was against the rules as only Kaka could allow any outsider to do that.Asking Kaka was out of question.We looked at Joseph.He alone could take a decision.I looked at Priya , trying to check her reaction.She looked at me, I nodded implying that I wanted to thank them in my own way.Then Priya took the decision, she said.”Kiran you go into the bathroom and get yourself washed.”To the jeweler and the tattoo guy she said.”Check her carefully and ensure that everything is in good shape.We will be in the van for some time and should be back in an hour.”
Everybody understood and left the place.The jeweler and the tattoo guy helped me towards the bathroom but I suggested that we could do it right on the tattoo table….

No comments:

Post a Comment