Tuesday 6 October 2015

Ram betrayed me for Rakesh

Just as Rakesh the elder brother was about to force himself on me I saw his younger brother who was my lover enter the room and say “bhaiyya, leave her for today”,for some reason Rakesh agreed and Ram and I started walking towards my home.
I was full of anger towards Ram who had betrayed and not protected me and I kept quiet…he said “can I say something”,Ireplies”say, but don’t expect me to believe you”…he said you may think anything you like but on that day…when I went to meet my brother to talk about our being together he was with a couple of our cousins Deep and Amar…who are married and goondas too…they were interested in cutting off your cock and balls and selling you off to a whore house for a good sum of money….but I got angry and got into a fight and then they beat me up…I knew that it would be difficult to protect you so I agreed to let them make you a whore for their enjoyment…I will try to save you after Rakesh marriage but for now just allow them to do as they want… I have also told them that you are a virgin…to save you…
I did not know whether to believe him or not but I was frightened that they could finish me , hence I decided to not say anything immediately…
The next day I had to meet Rakesh again…Ram picked me up from my house and left me at the door…as soon as I entered the room Rakesh gave me a couple of hard slaps and asked me to get undressed soon…I was completely naked … he pinched my nipples and I gave a gasp and my cock started getting excited…he slapped my ass cheeks and I got even harder…he forcefully held my nose so that my mouth opened and he slapped me again…
He then said…I will tell you the rules and you have to obey them….firstly you have to call me Malik…I shall call you Randi…secondly you must not show me your cock again…I hate your cock and I want only your two other holes…thirdly you should not open your mouth or talk in my presence…or make any kind of resistence…if you do then you are finished… fourthly if you make any mistake you should tell me ...once a week i shall judge you and punish you which you have to aceept I nodded my head and looked down…I wore gym support so that my cock was covered and that was it…
He said go into the bathroom and wait there…I went into the bathroom ….he came naked inside and I found my cock getting harder…hairy chest and body, full lips and a huge and thick cock…
He ordered my to clean and massage his cock and I did so…then he asked me to clean his ass and rim it and I did so…next he asked me to shave his pubic hair and a shiver of pleasure went inside me as I got to play with my cock….as soon as I started to play…he slapped me hard and said did I ask you , now I am going to punish you…
He lifted me up in his arms and threw me on the bed…we were both wet and he casually and brutally entered me from behind…I screamed with pain and started crying… but along with the pain there was an immense sense of satisfaction and peace… I knew that I enjoyed being his property and his hunger gave me safety ,he continued to thrust and that was it…virgin or not my tender ass got torn and started bleeding… soon he came and his hot cum flowed out of my ass , he rested his huge body on me and I felt the joy that comes with humiliation …he got up and looked at me with joy, you are a virgin he asked…I did not reply and just nodded my head…
Get down and suck me he ordered…I licked off his cum and sucked him vigourously….soon he came in my mouth…I swallowed his cum and stepped aside…he said don’t move I haven’t finished...inside the cupboard there are dresses for you…one set for each day of the week…for the next few days you will wear the set for that day as marked.
i went to the cupboard and opened it…there were several sets of clothes , lace panties, slips, bikinis salwar kameez, noodle strap dresses and sarees and petticoats …my cock started getting hard and a deep sense of gratitude towards my master came…I came near him got down on my knees and looking down said ….malik thank you for taking care of me….please give me your next order…in reply he slapped me hard ..this is the second mistake today ...on punishment day we will discuss it further...

No comments:

Post a Comment