Tuesday 6 October 2015

My Husband Ram

my relationship with my lover whom i now considered as husbandcontinued....except for my need and love for him and his kindness to me there was nothing more to the relationship...he enjoyed as and when he wanted to and i was obedient and submissive as a wife would be,,,,i often met and chatted with his elder brother..who was about 6 years older and engaged to be married...my lover was hairy and well built but his elder brother was taller,more hairy and had started balding..he was about 28 years old....he of course did not know of our relationship infact except for the two of us no one else in the world knew that we were gay lovers...i continued to meet my lover wearing bright red panties and a red bra under my shirt .my lover always lifted my bra and squeezed and sucked my nipples casually and naturally....my submission to his needs was complete...
it so happened that once when we were in the middle of undressing...his brother came into the room and saw me in my bra... and panties...he just glanced and quicky left without saying a word .my lover asked me to get dressed and leave and i went home in a state of shock...after two three days my lover came to my house and said that his elder brother wanted to see me...i was in a state of panic...after i met him the brother said that my lover had disgraced their family by entering into such a relationship and had been punished but i had to be punished too.....he then asked his younger brother to remove his shirt and on his removing his shirt i saw that he had been beaten badly...the elder one said that in case i did not accept the punishment given then my lover would be beaten further and also sent away to a distant place....i looked at my lover and i could see in his eyes that he wanted me to agree to be punished...i told him i was ready to take my punishment.
the elder brother said that since he was about to get married...i would be used by him as a whore and he would release me only after he got married....i was shocked ..before i could reply...he ordered my lover to leave the room...my lover put his face down and left...the elder brother pushed me on the bed . slapped me twice and ordered me to undress...i was too frightened to resist...on the bed there were a set of female clothes which i wore..bra, panty and salwar kameez which were a bit loose for me.
he said ...your punishment will be sweet only if you do not resist...you are my property now and if u are good then i will release you in a few months..and you can forget my brother ...he simply does not have the guts to defend you....i realized the truth in his words...from then on i mentally accepted to be his property....

No comments:

Post a Comment