Monday 5 October 2015

CD Experiences - 2

After I came to my senses again I found cum every where on my body, my face was covered with cum and cum was coming out of my ass….Amreen and Dia were looking at me and laughing….that was fantastic they said…now get dressed , we have to do the sex dance now…
Amreen and Dia wore a simple frock with nothing inside except for gym support that kept their cock covered…I decided to remember the warning given by Ram and wore all my clothes, sanitary pad,gym support,panties, leggings, skirt,bra, slip,top, jacket and odani…they said keep it simple but I said no…I did not trust them and that was it…
As we entered the room where our owners were sitting we noticed a long teapoy on which drinks and ice were kept…Ram called me aside and put the belt and mouth muzzle on me…he put the dog chain in the belt and asked me to stand behind Rakesh…Dia and Amreen stood behind Kaka…the owner of the resort.Kaka was an old man about 60 years but well built and very tall and had a rough voice…
Kaka said…I am putting up Amreen and Dia as my stakes and if I am in the bottom then the winner can take one of them at a time…Rakesh said nothing…
They played a some game and while they were playing Amreen,Dia and I served our owners with drinks….
The first round was won by my old lover and as soon as he won he shouted ….I want Dia.Kaka said good start Ram…let me see if I can win her back…Ram went to Dia and said Randi..you are now mine…he pulled her dress hard and it tore exposing her breast … he said she is nude underneath …wow…Kaka now you cant get her back as per our rules…he dragged her inside and we could hear him tellingher how he was going to fuck her brains out…I was super excited and moved a bit , Rakesh gave me one slap and said…wait I have not sold you yet…He came back after sometime and I could see that he was another savage beast after all not like my old gentle lover who always gave me a hand job…
Next game was lost by Rakesh and won by Kaka…Rakesh said …you can use her now but as per the rules she has to be nude before being sold…Kaka said…I have plenty of time…he pulled me by the chain and removed my odani and skirt…so on the top I was covered by my slip and below I was still clothed….He said Randi..stand behind me…and watch how I win you from Rakesh…I just stood watching …
The third game was lost by Kaka and as per the rules , Rakesh who had the best cards was the winner ….he had won Amreen…he pulled Amreen and gave her a tight slap on both cheeks and said Amreen… you are my property now… as she too was wearing only one dress ,he made her naked and asked her to sit on his lap…she sat on his lap and he looked at the rest and said…I am putting my Randi Kiran on stake and neither Ram or I will take her back in case she wins..now Deep,Kaka and Amar , you fight it out for her….
The next game was won by Amar who removed my skirt, next by Kaka who removed my jacket, then Kaka again won and removed my top….soon they were excited as they realized that I had worn many clothes….the next game was one by Deep who removed my slip…now I was in bra, leggings,panty , gym support with pad inside…My whole body was in pain now…my nipples and cheeks had been pinched…my ears had been bitten…and my back had been slapped many times during this game…I felt that Ram had cheated me once again as he had probably done before…
All five of them were high after drinks…Ram asked Dia to join and she sat naked next to him..Amreen was on Rakesh’s lap and he was busy twisting her nipples and slapping her face from time to time…
Amar said…Deep and Kaka one of us is going to win Kiran…so let us all have some fun with her…only Rakesh and Ram have fucked her ...so let us all fuck her once before her ownership is decided today…the other two agreed …Deep then asked me to lie on the table…on my stomach….
They started playing cards on my back…soon my leggings were removed…then my bra and now I was in panty alone…my gym shorts were inside but that did not count…
Kaka said Randi be prepared for a wild time….
Rakesh said …Ram take this Randi and tie her hands and legs… they are going to fuck her at the same time and I want her complete submission….
Ram put the chain on my collar and made me walk doggy style into the next room while he kept slapping me on my ass….i had started to cry by now but because of the muzzle there was no sound…inside the room Ram tied my legs and hands….as I lay on the floor….he removed my muzzle and as he did so I started crying and telling Ram that he had cheated me by making me wear so many clothes and getting such severe punishment…he gave me a hard slap across my mouth and said Randi….one more word and I will break your jaw…
Before I could reply …Amar ,Deep and Kaka came running into the room , all three tried to grab me and fell on top of me….I felt one hand pulling my panties hard and as it tore one hand had a piece of it.It was Kaka...
Kaka had won me…Amar and Deep looked angry..but they recovered and said…as agreed we each can fuck her before handing her to you…Amar said…I will have her for three days and then give her to Deep… he will have her for three days and drop her to you….Kaka said … that is fine with me… but you are my guests….so today we all three will fuck her…
By now the others had also come…Rakesh said Kaka you will have to train her well…and I hope you will have a good time until we meet again….

No comments:

Post a Comment