Monday 5 October 2015

CD Experiences - 6

Priya seemed to have taken a liking for me.She got into a discussion on my training with Amreen and Dia.Priya said we need to make her even more feminine.Let us go to the mall with her and make her face the world in sexy feminine clothes.Dia and Amreen agreed but they said you know how strick Kaka is about we CDs going out of the resort.We will have to follow the procedure strictly.Priya said that is fine with me.I also want Kiran to get some metal jewellery pierced into her,maybe in her dick, between ass and balls and maybe in her tongue and ears too.She should get some tattoos too.They also agreed.
That night Priya slept with me and made me suck her cunt and drink from her cunt.She pushed a dildo up my ass and pinched my nipples a few times…I was very hot and soon I came in her cunt again and again.Exhausted we slept and woke up the next day at 11 oclock.Amreen and Dia were already ready in their panties and bra and we got ourselves ready too.I was made to wear a tiny panty and see through bra.I wore a very short slip and a top which was made of light pastel shades.My skirt just covered my ass.I wore my favourite green bangles and carried my small pink handbag…
As per the procedure Amreen locked up Dia’s cock in a small plastic cover with a combination lock which are used in brief cases.Dia locked up mine and I locked up Amreen.The penis lock was connected to the butt plug so effectively we each controlled the other.
Joseph and Sandy were the guards cum drivers who were supposed to be around with us.Both were tall and powerfully built men .We gave the combination details to Joseph who then shared them with Kaka.
We got into the van that would take us to the mall.The mall was about 2 hours drive from the resort.I was asked by Joseph to get into the back side of the van.Dia and Amreen sat in the middle section and Priya and the other guard Sandy were in the front,Sandy started driving.As soon as we were a little away from the mall,Joseph called Kaka.He said Kaka, the boys want their day out today and wanted Kiran to join them, can we take her.Amreen,Dia and Priya were listening to the conversation.Kaka said fine you can take Kiran but also take the others to keep a safe watch.Joseph hung up and told me,”today you are in for a very rough ride, all the boys are dying to fuck you and now that Kaka is ok with that get ready for the most painful ride of your life…”
The van was stopped and Joseph said , “I am going to fuck you first and then the other will take turns, I looked at Dia and Amreen they said nothing.Priya said “Joseph, we were to go to the mall.”Joseph said “Priya we are going by the rules,if after we have had our fun, you want to still go to the mall you are welcome.”
In the back of the van the floor was fitted with a board with locks and chains.Joseph removed my clothes one by one , first the skirt, then the top then the slip then the bra and lastly the panties too.He then removed the butt plug and kept my penis in the lock.Finally he locked my hands and legs in doggie position…I started crying in fear ..Dia hit me across the face and said “now no more crying Kiran. Just do what you were born to do.”Amreen rammed a dildo into my ass and made my cock hard inside the lock but that gave me severe pain and I screamed in pain.”Priya came over and gave me a tablet.If you can’t stand the pain just swallow it …
I was still crying when Joseph started fucking me from behind.Sandy came in the front and pushed his meat into my mouth.Sandy said check the numbers girls and started pumping his cock into my throat…
After a few moments Sandy came, Joseph took much longer and finally exploded in my ass…They both sat down to take some rest.I culd not rest as I was locked to the floor…I resumed crying slowly…Dia said nine minutes and 23 seconds….Well said Sandy we have our second chance…
Now the van was restarted and taken to a different location.Soon we found ourselves in a warehouse.
Priya came to me and said”Do you understand what is going to be next Kiran, I nodded my head indicating that I did not know.She said, the men are playing a game.Each pair fucks you once in the mouth and once in the ass.The pair that lasts the longest are the winners.
Now the other pairs of guards will come and do the same.If you can’t stand it , you should just eat the tablet…what will happen if I eat the tablet I asked.Well you will become unconscious….and can take your humiliation on some other day…I nodded .Before she could say anything else, Joseph and Sandy came.Joseph lifted me and slung me on his shoulders.He then dropped me on a bed in the middle of the warehouse.There were three more pairs including two cooks who had tried to catch the previous time I had tried to run away.
Sandy locked me in doggie position and while Amreen kept the time, the others fucked me pair by pair.
The cooks came last and by then the cum was all over.Dia collected the cum in a glass and made me drink it.Great going Kiran she said and slapped my face once again…Will you read the score said Sandy.
Amreen checked the score .The two cooks had won that round with 12.35 minutes.
Now Joseph pushed his long rod in my mouth and Sandy from behind.Joseph had a very hard rod , about 8 inches and nearly 3 inches round…I gagged and spat again and again and each time Joseph patiently waited and pushed in again…soon they both finished.It took about 14 minutes this time and the others clapped.I asked for a bit of time.My cock was hurting inside the lock and I asked Joseph to remove it.He agreed and I pissed for while and watched as my cock became hard.They all laughed and I laughed too.My ass and mouth had become numb and I could not feel the pain any more.
I felt fantastic that I had got the ability to get fucked so many times.I turned and winked at the rest.Come on you guys I said.Fuck the shit out of me…create a new record for punishment of a slut such as me.Make me the best whore in town darlings I shouted.The men laughed with me and they literally fucked my ass inside out.Soon the last pair was in and out.The cooks had won the second time too.They came to me and said “Great going Kiran ,go home and get some rest”.We want your ass some more but not today.Sandy removed the locks from my hands and legs and for the first time I collapsed on the bed unable to move.I looked at Priya, she seemed to be in a shock .I took the tablet and put it into my mouth.Instantly I fell unconscious…

No comments:

Post a Comment