Monday 5 October 2015

CD Experiences - 3

As I lay on the floor and watched the five men gather around me , I was filled with rage and fear…Amreen seemed to understand and a look of warning came into her eyes…don’t do anything rash she seemed to be saying…I looked at Kaka, Deep and Amar…they were wearing shorts and the prominent bulge of the hardon was visible…Amreen and Dia were completely naked ,Rakes h and my former lover looked at them with lustful eyes..I got excited by the sight of these bulging cocks…but at the same time was angry at Ram my former lover for having cheated me and making me face so many punishments…I determined to run away…
As soon as they untied my legs I started running out…I did not know where I was going but I wanted to be free…All five men started chasing me….and soon they were joined by the resort watchmen and guards….two men dressed like cooks also joined the chase…I ran across the lawn and found myself in the pool area….without a thought I jumped into the pool and that was a mistake and I could not swim with tied hands….the guards watched from the side and on a command from Rakesh six of them jumped into the pool and grabbed me…two held my hands , two my legs and other two held my body and head and they waded through the water…and brought me out…the pleasure of being held by strong men overcame me… but punishment and trouble was in store…
As soon as we were with the five men…..Rakesh started beating me with a belt…five or six slaps and I was reduced to a whimpering bitch…. begging for mercy….
Amreen threw herself at Rakesh’s legs as he was now her master and said “Malik please forgive her Dia and I am equally responsible for her mistake…”Kaka told Rakesh…”Stop” and as I was now owned by Kaka Rakesh obeyed…Amreen said,”Today morning we may have hurt her badly as we practiced for the sex show, she needs to be trained better and if master agrees I will make her ready in ten days…”,Rakesh looked at Kaka..,Kaka said , “that’s a good thought Amreen ,but I have given my word to Deep and Amar that they can fuck her before handing her over to me, so let them also speak…” Amar and Deep seemed to like the idea and they agreed…Deep added, if she does not behave then we will sell her off the madam…the others laughed… and left me alone with Amreen and Dia…
“ My, you are one happy girl” said Amreen looking at me in wonder…but Amreen and Dia will help you..Dia came close to me and kissed me on my lips which were bloody from the beating…and said…we have some time now and if you trust us we may be able to help you…”I did not trust them at all but I had little choice…Dia and Amreen brought some warm water and cleaned my body and wounds with a clean towel…With my odani (stole)…they wrapped me and I ws carried piggy back by Dia up the stairs to the second floor room that they sometimes shared…
”Rest for some time Darling” said Dia, she went to the pantry and came back with a herbal ginseng drink..I felt better…She gave me some medicines and soon I was asleep and late in the evening I woke up refreshed…
Amreen asked , "Are you ready for your lessons," I nodded my head…Amreen removed the stole from my body and I was completely nude…my cock was beginning to rise…Dia and Amreen got into bed beside me and I watched their erections grow slowly….Amreen pulled my head onto her body and asked me to suck her nipples… a small bit of milk seemed to ooze out of her nipples and she said..” I am on hormones darling….”Dia started stroking my body very softly and I could sense that she was being very loving towards me….I felt an enormous need to cry and I started crying …Dia and Amreen did not say anything but allowed me to cry for some time while gently stroking and rubbing my body.
After this consolation .Amreen said …tell us about your experiences…I decided to share everything with them and told them all my experiences….about Ram and my love for him about Rakesh and my love for him and his painful sex…about the anal insertion of carrots and radish and the pain and the pleasure of being dragged around like a bitch and my fear of Deep and Amar and my fainting when they had sandwiched me that morning..
Amreen said ,do you know your likes now.I nodded my head…
She said “you are yet a virgin aren’t you “and I said “yes I have never had sex with a girl before”.
Amreen said “let us get this correct right now , you like and love men right ?I agreed.
You like the pain that comes with the pleasure right?I agreed.”
You like being someones property right?” and I agreed to that too and finally
“you would like to be controlled and directed by a man or men to pleasure them and to please them and this gives you the satisfaction of a job well done right?
I agreed to that too.
But the thought of the betrayal of Ram came once again back to me and I asked
“Amreen why did Ram betray me “?Dia said let me answer that one for you ,
“All men are like that”?Will you not expect to be bitten by a scorpion if it comes on you hand ?I agreed .
Dia continued “Master Ram is basically a hunter , he likes to hunt for CDs and give them to his brother , were were also once Master Ram’s lovers”…He may have got another lover by now.
I was shocked and felt jealous of them at once…”forget Master Ram from now on as your lover…Master Rakesh likes to give pain and punishment, that is his nature “.
Master Deep and Amar are basically men who believe in use and throw…they will use you and once they are bored will try to get rid of you and make some money in the bargain, and finally we come to Master Kaka.
Master Kaka is different from the others as he is richer and much more powerful , he wants to keep beautiful things around him and we are his toys…if he takes a liking for you and I am sure he will, he will use you but in case he has no interest in you or he finds you can be useful to you in something other than sex , he will try to use you there…Amreen said I do a lot of administrative work for Master Kaka.Dia said I too assist Amreen in her work…
Amreen said “Pain and humiliation is always going to be a part of your life…but if you learn to manage then you can be happy and free also…I am going to give you some medicated jelly to manage the pain…she took out a tube of jelly and rubbed it on a small dildo…now I am going to insert this in your hole…she pushed the dildo in and I could feel that the jelly was now inside.Next she rubbed some jelly on my nipples until it disappeared.Lastly she rubbed some of the stuff around my lips and mouth ….
She then picked up a larger dildo and said I am going to insert this in ,get into doggy style… she spread my legs and inserted a dildo it was atleast a foot long and two inch thick…there was no pain and it slid inside until it reached a point where I was beginning to feel the pain…I grunted Amreen please stop it is painful.Amreen said get used to this and she thrust it harder and suddenly , it was so painful that I screamed and Dia came over and slapped me hard.”Quiet now she said.Just take your training well.”My ass was on fire but Amreen did not listen”Trust me Kiran “she said.
Dia tied up my legs so that the pressure on my anal canal increased and she tied up my hands too.”Now I am going to push this dildo up your throat” she said.Dia pushed a long dildo up and into my throat.I gagged and wanted to spit out but there was nothing I could do as my hands were tied.”How is the pain she asked after removing it”.”Not much I said.””Good she said we will try something bigger.”She pushed a larger dildo up my throat and kept pushing it in and out until I could swallow it a bit and not gag.
”Good” she said and removed it from my mouth….she inserted her cock and ordered me to suck it…I sucked it hard and felt her cum.I swallowed her cum and licked her cock dry…She bit my lips and I felt no pain as the medicine was still working.”I am going to bite you harder she said I want to see how much pain you can stand.”She bit me hard and savagely…my upper lip tore and blood started oozing and I screamed.She bit my lower lip and tore that too…I screamed in pain once again.
Now my ass was on fire as the effect of the medicine was reduced, my lips were on fire. Dia and Amreen started rubbing my nipples and pinching them harder to see if I would cry…soon the pain got the me and I started crying,”please I begged them please let me go….”they watched me for some time and then Amreen said “that is enough for today.”
Once I was free they came over kissed me and licked away my tears.You are strong said Amreem.You handled the pain well.Sleep with us and you shall be alright soon….I felt their love and gratefully sank into their arms…soon I was fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment