Monday 5 October 2015

CD Experiences - 4

The next day Amreen said, “listen Kiran,in nine days from now you shall be fucked by three men.But there is no surety that it will end with only three what if more of them are around…we may not be able to help you, so you have to learn to put up with more pain…”.Fear filled my eyes…”Amreen just tell me what I have to do “.Amreen said “there is not much you can do except to take your pain training to a very high level….Today Dia and I are going to make you feel that you should have never been born …”No food or drink until I offer you.No movement from your end until I give you permission….Dia make her ready for the training.
Dia gave me a few slaps across the face and head and started removing my gym shorts, panties and sanitary pad.Soon I was completely nude and in doggie position..Amreen made me apply the special gel inside my holes, mouth, lips and nipples…then she inserted a metal dildo inside my hole…Another metal dildo inside my mouth and two clips on my nipples.She made me get a hard on and then she pleasured me into a long orgasm..she did it a second time and soon my dick was burning too.I begged her to stop but she simply did not bother to stop.Dia started slapping me across my face and lips…Soon I was screaming and begging them to stop….
Amreen stopped suddenly and said…”OK..how do you feel Kiran…”Between sobs I said “….there is too much pain Amreen…give me a break….”Amreen gave me bottle of beer and asked me to drink it fast…She gave me a second bottle and soon the pain seemed bearable…
Amreen said Kiran…”now I am going to put your piece of shit of a cock inside a prison…”, After sometime you will want to piss but you should not piss…if you do that you will get a bad electric shock in your ass and balls”.I was feeling good so I just nodded my head.Amreen and Dia then left the room.I had been tied to the wall with the dog belt and chain… and my hands were on the floor .A rod held my two hands apart…and my feet were also held apart by another rod…
I could just wiggle my ass and move my neck a bit….I decided to piss as I could no longer hold myself…as soon as a little piss dribbled out…I received a tremendous shock in my ass and balls…my pissing stopped abruptly….Soon I could hold no more and as soon as a bit of piss dribbled out…there was another shock and I let out a scream of pain….Dia came in and said….”how do you feel Kiran”…I couldn’t respond…I was gasping for breathe.Dia said just piss out the whole thing Kiran…you have to do it….I released the whole of my bladder and bolt after bolt of shock burnt my balls and inside my hole…..
Soon I was trying my best to free my hands and legs but there was not much to be done….Exhausted I tried to lie down but could not do so…I kept crying and begging Dia…She just slapped me and said …more is to come…
Before she could continue Rakesh and Raj (Ram was also known as Raj) entered the room.Amreen ran to Rakesh and touched his feet and said Welcome master and so did Dia to Raj.They gave a report on the training and Rakesh seemed happy..He said Raj and I came to take you but since the training is going on well we shall come here to fuck you…
Both Dia and Amreen undressed and faced each other…Rakesh and Raj fucked them in their holes , as soon as they were to come…Dia suddenly brought a cup and the white cum drained from Rakesh and Ram into the cups.Then Amreen and Dia gave a hand job to each other and drained each others cum and poured that into the cup…this is for Kiran said Amreem.She is hungry and this white protein should be good for her….
I drank the cum and licked the cup from the inside.A deep sense of gratitude filled me.Two former owners and two new friends and lovers were all interested in my welfare.What more could a CD want…”Malik” I said to Rakesh…”forgive me for speaking but I want to say Thank you to all of you for caring for me…I am now preparing myself to be the best CD you have ever come across”

No comments:

Post a Comment