Monday 5 October 2015

CD Experiences - 1

I lived alone as my step-sister and her second husband now no longer lived with me…so I was more or less alone…a small amount of money came to me from a distant uncle who managed our ancestral property near the Andhra border… it was enough for my upkeep and college expenses…in fact I could continue to survive without a job if I kept my expenses limited…
I got into a routine of meeting Rakesh and getting my ass opened deeper and wider…sometimes he pushed in a large muli(radish) which was longer and harder than a carrot just for fun… and dragged me all over the room to hear me shout with pain…(ofcourse only I knew the pleasure that was in the pain…but that was a secret )…
One day Ram told me that his two cousins would be coming to visit us…be careful they are goondas he said…once again fear and panic gripped me…on that day…as soon as I met Rakesh his cousins were present in the room…Deep and Amar were as large as Rakesh, well built , hairy and married too…they took a look at me and asked Rakesh , “how is this property…is she good…”.Rakesh laughed and said… you can try for yourself….she has a deep hole….”
Amar said, let us go to our resort and have some fun with the others…bring her along.I started wearing my usual clothes …but Ram warned me to add some more…so I wore my gym support and sanitary pad and covered my cock tightly, panty and leggings, a bra , a slip and petticoat, a mid length skirt and a jacket and top…I wore a stole(odani)…
We sat in the car and Ram drove, Rakesh sat beside him and Amar and Deep sat behind,I was made to sit between Amar and Deep…Rakesh gave Deep a dog’s muzzle and chain and collar…now you can control your bithc he said…They put the muzzle on my mouth and the collar under my odani….the chain was not put…Amar and Deep then started their fun…by pinching my breasts , biting my cheeks and ears and sucking my tongue by turns…my hard on started oozing and I couldn’t stop moving my legs which started moving uncontrollably….i wanted to scream with pleasure/pain but the muzzle did not allow the sounds to come out….
Soon we reached the resort … it was deserted and there was no one there except the owner….who greeted them all warmly…everything is ready for your pleasure he said and took us near the pool…there I found two other CDs like me sitting on a couple of chairs….Amreen and Dia…they were slightly older than me and as soon as they saw us coming they ran towards Amar and Deep…Amreen said welcome malik to Amar and touched his feet and Dia did the same to Deep…Rakesh said to them..take Kiran inside and give her some advise…on how to be a good RANDI….he pushed me a bit and I nearly fell.They all laughed and Dia and Amreen took me inside….
They said these people expect us to do a sex show for them…have you done a sex show before…I said no…they said they will have a card session and put us as stake and finally the winner will use us for fun…so you could end up tonight in a different bed …but before that …they will watch a sex show…have you done top before ….I said no…fine you be the bottom and we will sandwich you…first let us have a trial session right now…
We all three removed our clothes…Ria and Amreen had beautiful bodies….and were without a single hair…anywhere…both had beautiful cut cocks…I said … I don’t like to do sex without clothes…they said..You will have to get used to being a good property…probably tonight and until we meet again you will be kept naked all the while by your new owner…I was shocked but the thought of bondage made my cock rise again…my cock was about 4 inch but Ria was about 5 inch and Amreen was bigger and thicker…We will fuck you by turn and then mouth fuck you too they said…
I lay down on the bed and spread my legs and ass cheeks…Amreen entered me and once she was inside she gripped my legs with her legs…so that I could hardly move…the pleasure was unbelievable…she did a sudden twist and flipped our bodies so that she continued to be inside and I was on top…Dia put her hard cock in my mouth and slid down so that she could suck my cock.. Amreen started stroking me deeply and I could feel her cock slide inside my hole…Dia started drilling my mouth and I found that I could hardly breathe…I was gasping with pain in my ass and the cock drilling was making it difficult to breathe….and I thought I would faint…..i started gagging and trying to escape my situation…Dia started slapping me with one hand and with the other she kept pushing my head on mycock….I surrendered and let the pain and pleasure mingle together…soon I lost consciousness..

1 comment:

  1. Quantum Binary Signals

    Professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

    Start following our signals NOW & gain up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete